PDA

View Full Version : Depressed...

julie08
05-25-2013, 06:56 PM
So, I know I am not on here very often. But I just beeded a place to vent. I am military and my sin was just bitn. Son #2. And I wasnt there because of a military obligation. Not very happy at the moment. I have had a little to drink but not enough. In 6 weeks I can meet my son. Hopefully he wont turn out like me...

sami1952
05-25-2013, 07:36 PM
turn out like you , do mean member of the military or are you a cd and hope he's not you. i spend 12 years in the army and have been a cd since the age if 12. if by chance on of my boys came out i wouldn't disown them ,just let them be who they are.

Karren H
05-25-2013, 07:43 PM
You need to not be so hard on yourself.... imho... and stop drinking! alcohol always makes everything seem worse.....

MsRenee
05-25-2013, 08:27 PM
Dont be so hard on yourself. before you know it your gonna be home holding him in your arms.
A big thanks and thousand hugs for protecting us from unknown enemies.
Renee

VAWyman
05-25-2013, 08:56 PM
Hang in there, your TOD will be over quickly. Thank you for being there.
You will hold your son soon. Keep in touch here and we will be here for you.

maxjohnson
05-25-2013, 10:36 PM
Sorry to be a bit harsh, but you should stop drinking and the only thing you should hope for is that your son won't become an alcoholic. If you accept who you are then you wouldn't need to be ashamed about yourself, therefore you shouldn't have to worry about what your son will become and love him regardless.

Beverley Sims
05-25-2013, 11:18 PM
Julie,
the answers are not at the bottom of a glass.
If your son turns out like you, be proud of him.

Lorileah
05-26-2013, 12:32 AM
congratulations on your son's birth (I am guessing that is what yo said). Personally how could he not have such a great role model. A father who is giving his all for his country (the CD thing?... so what???)

Persephone
05-26-2013, 02:37 AM
Thank you for your service and for all that you do to keep our freedom alive. You are truly one of America's best.

Hugs,
Persephone.

julie08
05-26-2013, 05:23 AM
Thanks everyone for the support. Just to clarify, I hope he doesnt become a CD. Of course, if he does, I will love him anyway, thats not the point though. Being CD isnt easy and I just want him to have a better life than me. I am staying at my brother's house, and everytime I am here they always end up talking about my oldest brother being effeminate, who had just gotten married a month ago. I missed that too. But that makes me wonder if these varying degrees of gender issues are genetic. My mom is someone that many people have mistaken for a man, actually. And my brother has dressed up as a girl for halloween on multiple occasions. So, I have a large concern that I may pass this to my kids, anr I know, obviously, how difficult being a CD can be. Not only in finding somesone who can support you for life, but also coming to terms with it myself, which I still dont understand myself yet.

And dont worry, not an alcoholic. I just wish autocorrect worked better! Sorry you all had to try and make sense of the OP.

Tina B.
05-26-2013, 08:10 AM
Julie, life in the service of your country can be very trying at times, I remember coming back from a tour, and feeling like the world here had just passed be by while I was gone. But you get back in to the swing of things after a while. as far as that new son, that should be exciting, if it helps, I started dressing when I was about 6 years old, have dressed off and on my whole life, mostly on.
I too have two sons, both born shortly after I got out of service in my early 20's Both are grown men now, middle aged, one was a paratrooper, neither one has ever shown any signs of being a cross dresser, and if they where, I think I would have noticed the signs by now. You are what you are, and your boys will be what they are, but if one of them does join our ranks, just know the world is becoming much more tolerant of gays and CD's and by the time they grow up, it may not be such a big deal anymore.