PDA

View Full Version : Suzanne time!

Suzanne F
05-27-2013, 01:01 AM
So I started the day by running 14 miles this morning at 7 -
AM. I am training for a marathon in September where I will hopefully qualify for the Boston Marathon. Then my sponsee from my twelve step group came over. After that it was 18 holes of golf with one of the guys. I came home and had pizza with my ten year old and then tucked him in. Finally, I got in the shower and shaved all over. Then I put on lavender butter where I shaved and did my Mary Kay facial ritual. I have slipped on my favorite gown and snuggled up in bed. Normally I would be cuddled up with my wife and she would be telling me how pretty I am. Dont worry i always tell her she is the pretty one! She is out of town for 9 days visiting her terminally ill sister. So grateful that I can have just a little time to feel like Suzanne!
Nite nite!

prene
05-27-2013, 01:19 AM
Don't know how to say this.

I run, do marathons and golf.

All the info sounded good until you stated
"She is out of town for 9 days visiting her terminally ill sister. So grateful that I can have just a little time to feel like Suzanne!".

Sorry

Suzanne F
05-27-2013, 01:24 AM
I wanted to clarify. My wife is accepting of my dressing. I normally wear my gown to bed.

Beverley Sims
05-27-2013, 01:26 AM
Like Prene says you can find solace in what you are doing looking after your boy until your wife returns.
Life is cruel sometimes.
May it get better in the future.
Sorry from me also.

AllieSF
05-27-2013, 02:44 PM
Sounds like a wonderful day. Send our regards to your wife.

Suzanne F
05-27-2013, 03:03 PM
Thanks Allie! Beverly will appreciate your kind thoughts. We will be coming to the city in a few weeks. Maybe we can meet for a glass of wine. Well Sprite for me but you know what I mean.
Hugs
Suzanne

Suzanne F
05-28-2013, 01:34 PM
I did not aim to sound so insensitive. I hope I have been very supportive of my wife's visit to her sister. I meant with all of the whirlwind of life and taking care of my son I was grateful for a few minutes for Suzanne. After reading post I see how it might sound very self centered. I love my wife and hope I am helping take care of her!

AllieSF
05-28-2013, 01:59 PM
I have met Suzanne and her wonderful wife who is very, very cool as a person and also in dealing with Suzanne in a very positive and loving way. I knew exactly what you meant, and knowing you too and seeing how you two interact was so wonderful to witness. Don't worry about it.