PDA

View Full Version : If I see a pretty girl ... is it enough to see her?

Jaymees22
05-28-2013, 01:22 PM
If I see a pretty girl ... is it enough just to see her, maybe just to meet her or do I want to be her? At the very least dress like her? Jaymee

AllieSF
05-28-2013, 01:37 PM
Interesting thing now that I am crossdressing. Before in male mode, I would not even think about walking up to that cute girl or lady on the other side of the room. However, now that I am dressing and going out all the time, and in answer to your question, I do not hesitate to do all of what you wonder about doing. I get up off of my chair walk over with a big smile and ask them where they got heir outfit or something they are wearing, compliment them on their looks, ask them why they are sitting alone, wishing that I looked as good as them. Probably 95% of the time we end up in long conversations that might include them joining me and my regular partner in crime and fun, Rachael Sloane from this site, at our table or theirs and then even going with us, sometimes in our car, to a restaurant or our next venue. I guess it might mean that when we have the courage to go out and interact with complete strangers it also means that we have some extra courage to go talk to those that we want to talk to, girl or guy, pretty or not so pretty, normal looking or not. It really works for me and makes my experiences while out almost too good to be true.

Beverley Sims
05-28-2013, 02:27 PM
I did this for a long time, now days I just admire how some present.

stephNE
05-28-2013, 02:49 PM
Oh yes, Jaymee! I frequently see an attractive lady, note what she is wearing, and often buy similar items.

PattiAllison
05-28-2013, 09:57 PM
When I am shopping, I will head to the prettiest cashier available. I feel more comfortable with a pretty girl and will often discuss my purchase and or compliment her on how pretty she looks.

ActuallyMichaela
05-28-2013, 10:03 PM
I always notice pretty girls and take note of their outfits, mannerisms, etc. If I'm being completely honest with myself, sometimes I can be rather jealous of them.

Jackie7
05-28-2013, 10:22 PM
well I want to be her and do my poor best.

Some years ago my work caused me to hang around the Fashion Institute of Technology in Manhattan, and to visit the offices of several women's fashion magazines. In that world, men and women alike, the customary greeting includes a compliment for something the other person is wearing. "Hi, wow that scarf looks fabulous on you, I'm here to see Ms. Xxxx..." A fashion compliment is great start for meeting women.

docrobbysherry
05-28-2013, 11:08 PM
Just seeing an unusually striking female is NEVER enuff for me anymore!

Juliea661
05-28-2013, 11:17 PM
Me? Well Jaymee, for me it would be all of the above!!!! Great question1

@AllieSF: I love your reply and attitude!

Hugs, jules

Suzanne F
05-28-2013, 11:23 PM
I will verify that Allie talks to anyone she wants. She is my hero when it comes to owning the room. I am not quite there yet but that is how I want other people to see me. As a confident person who is comfortable in their own skin and whatever they are wearing!
Suzanne

DebbieL
05-28-2013, 11:44 PM
When I see a pretty girl, I look to see what makes her pretty. How has she done her make-up? How has she done her hair? How has she combined the pieces of her outfit and the accessories? I also look at her figure and try to imagine what weight I would have to be to look as good as she does, or at least look good in that outfit.

I study heavier women more carefully, especially those whose skin and hair coloring are similar to mine and do not have an hourglass figure. There is a woman at work who is plus size but her combinations are wonderful. She also presents well nearly every day. I often look at her styles and patterns and keep those images in mind when I am doing my own shopping.

The result has been that even when I'm not really trying (natural long hair, no make-up, women's slacks and blouses and styles similar to hers) I find that I get treated more like a woman. People refer to me as ma'am, men hold the doors for me. Even when I use the men's room, men entering will walk all the way back to the entrance to make sure they aren't going into the wrong one. I'm still a bit wary of going to the ladies room in this mode. When possible I use a family, handicapped, or other gender-less bathroom, or a single seat bathroom when I use a ladies' room.

My tharapist and I have pretty much agreed that I am much happier as Debbie. What's left is whether to transition and what measures to take. Some steps, such as facial hair removal, hormones, and wardrobe changes are not irreversible, however, once things progress beyond a certain point, the commitment requires full time RLE, living as female 24/7. This could be followed by legal name changes, and eventually, legal sex changes, before or after SRS surgery. At this point, I know the steps, I'm just not sure when I will be ready to consider these more permanent changes.