PDA

View Full Version : New photos (again!)

babe4life
09-24-2004, 01:19 PM
Hi everyone,

I took a quick chance and have a few new photos. Please have a look. I didn't have much time, so I opted for almost no make-up. Here is one I quite like, but I have added the rest to my website (all of three more!). I want to change my Hot or Not photo and would welcome a suggestion :)

http://www.vickysplace.co.za/images/IMGP1640.jpg

Now it is time for bed :)

Love,
Vicky

joesephine
09-24-2004, 01:25 PM
Stunning babe
Cleavage looks so real

Joesephine

Amelie
09-24-2004, 01:28 PM
Vicky, this is the best of your photos so far(I know there will be more). There was nothing wrong with the other photos, but there will always be some that are better than others. I see you got some cleavage going on, excellent!!
It is a very good pose. I like it,soon you'll be in Cosmo magazine.
Love Amelie

Sophie Yeats
09-24-2004, 01:45 PM
Vicky you are very cute indeed. One question though:
You are very much in the closet at home byt the sounds of things.
By the looks of things you have a nice wardrome, some very pretty things. So my question is.. Where do you hide it all without it being found. When I lived with my folks it was all in a box on top of my wardrobe.. I was in mortal peril of them finding my stash...

Danielle1960
09-24-2004, 02:24 PM
I think your picture is your best yet. Very hot. I might add that the little make-up you commented on seems to fit you well. Sneak out dressed and have some fun :)

Tonia
09-24-2004, 02:33 PM
Hi everyone,

I took a quick chance and have a few new photos. Please have a look. I didn't have much time, so I opted for almost no make-up. Here is one I quite like, but I have added the rest to my website (all of three more!). I want to change my Hot or Not photo and would welcome a suggestion :)

http://www.vickysplace.co.za/images/IMGP1640.jpg

Now it is time for bed :)

Love,
Vicky
Nice Leggs, you should have looked right at the camera you have a gorgeous body very nice cleavage also. Ever think about a curly wig you have the face for that type of Look Nut from a scale of 1-10 your a 10 Hon, you look great.

Tonia :)

Jennifer Ivy
09-24-2004, 02:57 PM
Vicky, this is the best you've looked in all your photos. I think you'd do even better if you were more face on to the camera, and thus, to us, the viewers.

Tonia
09-24-2004, 03:03 PM
Vicky, this is the best you've looked in all your photos. I think you'd do even better if you were more face on to the camera, and thus, to us, the viewers.

Question, how do you post a picture in this Area??? Attachments?

Tonia :)

barbarajeanne
09-24-2004, 03:05 PM
You look stunning! Your cleavage is lovely.

chantelle
09-24-2004, 03:08 PM
Well this must be christmas so great i feel about your pics,
post more so we can all drool all over you.
Lovies,chantelle.

Lawren
09-24-2004, 05:06 PM
I'm whistling at you. Do you hear it? You look wonderful, Hun!

LoL, Lawren

Ava Mouse
09-24-2004, 05:33 PM
Babe, you look gorgeous! :)

Nice cleavage, as others have mentioned. Don't worry about the makeup, looks fine from here. You look quite passable in your pictures, get the courage to go out more! You'd have soo much fun!

As for hiding things, I was pretty good at it. I used to hide a lot in my stereo speakers, which I took to college. I took out the fiberglass and replaced it with panties, dresses, etc. (But those damned underwire bras stuck to the speaker magnet!!! Just kidding... :D ) Seriously, have some old speakers around? Great boxes... Just hope the wife doesn't donate them to a yard sale! :eek:

There are plenty of little nooks and cranies in any house or apartment. Under my dresser's a convinient place. Under the bathroom sink, there's that foot board at the cabinet base. If you're good with wood, pull out the staples and that foot board. Plenty of room to hide some stuff. I was thinking of rigging a latch and hinge to make it easy to open, but don't need to since the wife knows... :) Also there's the base of your kitchen cabinets, too. Look into being able to raise the lower shelf. You might find some ****-roaches or mice, but if you store things in trash bags you should be OK.

Lot's of cranies in any basement, crawlspace or attic access. he he... In one of my apartments, they put a lock on the attic space access, BUT they put the whole latch mechanism inside the room, so all I really needed was a phillips screwdriver to remove the latch! Duh! So I stored stuff up there for a while.

I could pick simple spring locks in doors, so I would also hide things in the apartment's utility closet. Just keep things away from the water heater or furnace, OK?

babe4life
09-24-2004, 10:50 PM
Hi Everyone,

Believe it or not, this is my second attempt at a reply. Finger trouble caused me to lose my first attempt.

Joesephine, THANK YOU! Definitely an advantage buying something that is about two or three sizes too small. I had to haul out my trusty stockings before covering them with a nude bra to even things out

Amelie. You know me so well! You girls have definitely woken an exhibitionist to some degree. I was never this besotted with a camera before. LOL

You are very much in the closet at home byt the sounds of things. By the looks of things you have a nice wardrome, some very pretty things. So my question is.. Where do you hide it all without it being found. When I lived with my folks it was all in a box on top of my wardrobe

Sophie, I have this OLD suitcase that I keep at the top of my cupboard that is virtually overflowing from everything. It in turn sits on top of another suitcase partially filled with old clothing (his) that is being kept for sentimental reasons or what have you. Then the goodies I want immediate access to is kept in another bag in my shelving. Things like my wigs, nude bra, nightie, panties and so on. I am always just a teensy bit worried about the potential discovery. Of course, not to mention the depilatories in my bathroom cabinet! At least I have my own bathroom, but it is used by all and sundry during the day as the closest “facility.”

Danielle, I keep saying it, but one of these days!

Tonia, you won’t believe it, but I threw it out in my last purge. No more purges for me! I lose too many nice things that way. As for the attachments. My camera is set for quite a high resolution and I am struggling to bring the size down to use the attachment feature with the messages. So what I do is upload the photo to my website and then use the IMG link feature of the messages to reference it directly in the message. Very nifty! Actually, while busy with this message, I discovered something. I use Photo-Paint to do my photo editing, but it keeps saving these large files. If I open them in Paint and resave, they shrink even more. Hmm, must remember that.

Jennifer, see below! *grin*

Barbara Jeanne, THANK YOU!

Chantelle, see below! *grin* “All I want for Christmas is my two front teef”

Lawren, I was wondering where that was coming from! LOL

Ava, but you are a devious one, aren’t you? WOW. In the speakers!? That’s brilliant. At one stage I also kept my things in my car, but was dead scared that the car would be stolen or even worse, searched at the office.

But anyway, for the special requests. Here is the other photo I took actually looking at the camera:
http://www.vickysplace.co.za/images/IMGP1641.jpg

The attachment was really for some silly fun.

cuttie
09-24-2004, 11:40 PM
hi vickey. great pics girl! love to see more, and great clevage :D

Tonia
09-25-2004, 02:16 AM
Hi Everyone,

Believe it or not, this is my second attempt at a reply. Finger trouble caused me to lose my first attempt.

Joesephine, THANK YOU! Definitely an advantage buying something that is about two or three sizes too small. I had to haul out my trusty stockings before covering them with a nude bra to even things out

Amelie. You know me so well! You girls have definitely woken an exhibitionist to some degree. I was never this besotted with a camera before. LOL

Sophie, I have this OLD suitcase that I keep at the top of my cupboard that is virtually overflowing from everything. It in turn sits on top of another suitcase partially filled with old clothing (his) that is being kept for sentimental reasons or what have you. Then the goodies I want immediate access to is kept in another bag in my shelving. Things like my wigs, nude bra, nightie, panties and so on. I am always just a teensy bit worried about the potential discovery. Of course, not to mention the depilatories in my bathroom cabinet! At least I have my own bathroom, but it is used by all and sundry during the day as the closest “facility.”

Danielle, I keep saying it, but one of these days!

Tonia, you won’t believe it, but I threw it out in my last purge. No more purges for me! I lose too many nice things that way. As for the attachments. My camera is set for quite a high resolution and I am struggling to bring the size down to use the attachment feature with the messages. So what I do is upload the photo to my website and then use the IMG link feature of the messages to reference it directly in the message. Very nifty! Actually, while busy with this message, I discovered something. I use Photo-Paint to do my photo editing, but it keeps saving these large files. If I open them in Paint and resave, they shrink even more. Hmm, must remember that.

Jennifer, see below! *grin*

Barbara Jeanne, THANK YOU!

Chantelle, see below! *grin* “All I want for Christmas is my two front teef”

Lawren, I was wondering where that was coming from! LOL

Ava, but you are a devious one, aren’t you? WOW. In the speakers!? That’s brilliant. At one stage I also kept my things in my car, but was dead scared that the car would be stolen or even worse, searched at the office.

But anyway, for the special requests. Here is the other photo I took actually looking at the camera:
http://www.vickysplace.co.za/images/IMGP1641.jpg

The attachment was really for some silly fun.
Love you’re Eyes you have a very Femine look your hot Girl!!!!!!!

Wendy me
09-25-2004, 02:53 AM
babe you look hot"""""i can't belive you don't go out more often go have some fun you look real good nice clavage
love it
wear it
wendy me

Amelie
09-25-2004, 03:00 AM
More nice Photos. Vicky. How did you take the last photo, was the camera on the cieling. I tried these kind of photos but I couldn't get the camera to stay at the proper angle.

Love Amelie

babe4life
09-25-2004, 04:59 AM
Hi Amelie,

I put the camera on a tripod on my bed. See attached :)

Love,
Vicky

Wenda
09-25-2004, 07:04 AM
Ava, just noticed your pic. foxy!! wenda.

samanthajay
09-25-2004, 08:05 AM
nice pics vicky very cute :D

CindyT
09-25-2004, 08:50 AM
Babe4life:

Great pics! Nice job on the cleavage, makes me want to try that!

You ARE passable no doubt!

CindyT

;)

babe4life
09-25-2004, 10:27 AM
Awww, thanks everyone! I really appreciate the feedback. I was kind of surprised with the cleavage myself since I didn't actively plan it ;). I love what a camera's flash can do at the right angle!

samanthajay
09-25-2004, 10:31 AM
yeah dats very nice :cool:

NewShy21NJmtf
09-25-2004, 11:00 AM
your pics keep getting better. one day, maybe i'll look as good as you.

stephanie

nicola_j
09-25-2004, 02:26 PM
Lovely pics Vicky - what a great clevage and gorgeous legs.