PDA

View Full Version : full time panties!

BridalBoy
05-29-2013, 10:29 AM
So. Girlfriend and I were doing laundry. She commented that all the underwear she folded that was mine were all panties! She joked about why I even have my cotton tightly whities in my dresser anymore. Hmmm. Time get rid of them and force myself into satin panty submission? Its been about a month and a half now.:daydreaming:

Beverley Sims
05-29-2013, 10:57 AM
All I can say is progression is fun.

Daryl
05-29-2013, 11:51 AM
Have fun and now expand onto other things.

BLUE ORCHID
05-29-2013, 01:10 PM
Hi BB, Keep the tighty whities for when you run out of panties.

suzy1
05-29-2013, 01:29 PM
So you have been wearing panties full time for about a month and a half …............just a beginner then?:heehee:

DanaGirl
05-29-2013, 04:20 PM
ive been wearing panties on a regular basis for years now and i still have my guy undies. maybe someday ill just switch over to panties and throw out the mens. but it never occured to me i guess.. hmmm something to think about.

Trish
05-29-2013, 04:27 PM
I can't remember the last time I tried on 'guy' underwear. It's been panties for over 40 years.

RADER
05-29-2013, 07:17 PM
I keep a pair of "GUY" underwear for that VA Doctor Visit.
Otherwise, it is panties for me.
Rader

CynthiaD
05-29-2013, 07:20 PM
Hi BB, Keep the tighty whities for when you run out of panties.

I bought some extra panties for when I run out of panties! :)

Jilmac
05-29-2013, 07:56 PM
I still have a few pairs of tighty whities in my drawer for extreme situations where I don't want to ruin my panties with the grime from my hands after working on something greasy. I wear panties 24/7 and haven't needed my male undies yet, but never know when the day will come that I'll need them. And for Rader, I even wear panties to my VA visits, so far nothing negative has been said.

Cindy M
05-29-2013, 08:23 PM
Keep it up! I threw out mine first week in March. I'm almost to 3 months and it feels great.

Cindy

Alaina Ann
05-29-2013, 11:35 PM
Been wearing panties for 30 years 24/7. Even wear them to the VA for my annual visits. They don't say a word. Just smile and get on with business at hand. I do like to wear cotton and silk panties depending on where I am going. Silk on a date and cotton to the golf course.

Cheryl T
05-30-2013, 02:47 AM
Been almost 10 years for me now and it's just natural. I dread those few and far between Dr visits where "his" old underwear comes out of mothballs.

Robyn-aus
05-30-2013, 04:07 AM
I haven't owned mens undies for years All I have are womens panties and I run out I wear my wifes but no chance of running out have too many pairs

Vicky_Scot
05-30-2013, 04:41 AM
About 12 years now I have only worn panties and note I don't say I wear woman s panties.

Because there not woman's, they are mine.

And all my panties are silky ones and my wife keeps telling me I have too many.

Barbara Maria
05-30-2013, 05:02 AM
The only time I ever wear mens shorts is if I know I'll have to change around the other guys.Other than that,it's strictly panties for me.They feel so much nicer I don't know why everyone doesn't wear them.

DanaGirl
05-30-2013, 05:40 AM
you girls have inspired me, im going to just wear panties and see how long it is before I wear the mens undies!!!!

Claire Cook
05-30-2013, 06:07 AM
Been almost 10 years for me now and it's just natural. I dread those few and far between Dr visits where "his" old underwear comes out of mothballs.

Same here, except maybe 20 years and the mothball section is long gone. My doctors all know.

linda allen
05-30-2013, 06:32 AM
So. Girlfriend and I were doing laundry. She commented that all the underwear she folded that was mine were all panties! She joked about why I even have my cotton tightly whities in my dresser anymore. Hmmm. Time get rid of them and force myself into satin panty submission? Its been about a month and a half now.:daydreaming:

Why keep a few pairs of tighty whities around? You might have to go to the doctor's or the hospital for something planned (if you're wearing panties and have a heart attack, that's the least of your worries).

Tina B.
05-30-2013, 08:43 AM
I will always hang on two a couple pair of tighty whities just for the doctors and when I have to get physical around family or friends that don't know and might see the tops peeking out of my jeans while doing manual labor and things like that.

renaej7
05-30-2013, 09:52 AM
That is awesome! I am almost there. I'm probably in panties 80% now. I need to go ahead and just DO IT.

RADER
05-30-2013, 10:39 AM
And for Rader, I even wear panties to my VA visits, so far nothing negative has been said.

Well you talked me into it; I have a VA Doctor visit coming up on June 3,RD. Panties it will be.
Rader

Lara85
05-30-2013, 05:19 PM
I wish I could. Either I'm just buying the wrong sort, but I find them somewhat painful at times. Do I need a bigger size? Only problem I see with that I don't want them all loose at the waist.

Paulette
05-30-2013, 10:59 PM
Doctors and nurse are not looking at your underwear nor are they really concerned about what you are covering your bits with.

Dee Dee Lee
05-30-2013, 11:21 PM
My wife is out of town for two weeks as of this afternoon...bright pink panties went on immediately after and now I get to underdress for work and totally enfemme after work!! I am sooo excited!! Went shopping enfemme tonite at a Sally Hansen store and have new nail polish! Putting it on just now and also to Kohls for new sandals. Life is good! Hugs to all of you!

maxjohnson
05-30-2013, 11:54 PM
I've also been wearing panties full time for a while now, its actually a liberating feeling.

kymmieLorain
05-31-2013, 12:17 AM
I don't have any common male underwear anymore. I have a couple pair of male G-strings and a slingshot other than that I only wear panties. Even when I what in my motorycle accedent a few years ago. I was in panties, No problems, I even got complmented on my polished toe nails.

Kymmie

Annette Todd
05-31-2013, 07:32 AM
I keep a pair of "GUY" underwear for that VA Doctor Visit.
Otherwise, it is panties for me.
Rader

The VA has a policy of gender neutrality. I even had a nurse apologize for calling me sir after she noticed my polished nails. It's only the fear of being caught with your panties in a wad!

Annette

JennaGirl
05-31-2013, 09:07 AM
I've been panties 24/7 for about 7 years now. Even wear boy shorts to the doctors. Last time there, the nurse even ran her hand on them, i think to see that they were really panties! I do keep male boxers for when doing physical work around the house and for trips when I share luggage with my sons.

VictoriaPaul
05-31-2013, 09:27 AM
Until I was 12 or 13, my mom used to only buy me boys panties (or tighty whities, or whatever they're called). When I switched to boxers, I was so glad, and never looked back. I hated them because they bunched up my male parts, trapped all the sweat from my nether regions, and because the elastic seams cut into my flesh, leaving behind red lines and a rash.

Its odd to think that I might have to go back to something similar if I'm to consider going out in a short skirt.

Angie G
05-31-2013, 10:20 AM
Get it on girl. I spend better 2/3's of my week in panties. When I retire it will be 100%.:hugs:
Angie

DebbieL
05-31-2013, 10:21 AM

YES! It sounds like your girl-friend is accepting and would like to feminize you even more. I used to save one pair of jockey shorts for scheduled medical examinations. I finally threw even those away. I have an assortment that ranges from gaffing panties (tight, elastic, spandex, keeps everything in place) to satin "granny panties" that are loose and better for wearing at bed-time.

Let her take the lead if she wants. You avatar and nickname indicate that you might actually want to let her take charge. If she wants to push you in a direction you want to go, even better.