PDA

View Full Version : Out and about

Tiffanyselkoe
05-29-2013, 11:32 AM
My mother in law was in town this week so she, my wife, and I went shopping and out for drinks last night. We had a wonderful time although I think my heels need breaking in. Sore feet. Ouch! My wife now has a signal for me when I am sitting less than ladylike in a short dress. I tend to sit in guy mode without realizing it sometimes and Kim will clap her hands to remind me to cross my legs. I am beginning to feel like one of Pavlov's dogs..giggle. One thing I am wondering, one of my longer wigs has a tendency to frizz. Are there any products out there that help with this. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Hugs everyone!:)

slamddoger
05-29-2013, 11:58 AM
hop you had good time out

Tracii G
05-29-2013, 12:03 PM
Glad you had a good time.
When you wash your wig rinse it well the put some conditioner in the sink with warm water mix it well then let the wig soak in it for 5 min or so then rinse it well and lay it on a towel and let it dry completely.Don't comb or brush it until its dry.

BLUE ORCHID
05-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Hi Tiffny, It sure sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Cynthia Anne
05-29-2013, 03:29 PM
Let me get this straight! Not only your wife but also your Mother-in-law go out with you while your dressed!! I don't think you should be complaining about sore feet!! Instead you should be jumping with joy over that much acceptance!!! Have fun girl!!!!!!!!

Beverley Sims
05-29-2013, 03:34 PM
Nothing like a bit of training and a conditioned reflex to keep ourselves in order.

DanaGirl
05-29-2013, 04:15 PM
Im glad there are people out there that are brave enough to go out shopping with the wife and motherin law while dressed. I dont know if id ever be that brave best ive ever done is go to the gas station and get gas ... at night... maybe someday! you give me hope.