PDA

View Full Version : Where to now?

weyburn
05-29-2013, 10:33 PM
Yes now that I have fully accepted the fact I like to dress up for me and have the opportunity to I find myself dressing up more and more in fact if I am out and anout I look forward to getting home to dress.Sometimes with friends my mind wanders off to what will I wear when I get home.Although not passable really wish I was i sometimes go for a drive by myself.I am not afraid to go in a store to buy lingerie,clothes or accessories.I try to act feminine as much as possible.I practice make up and walking in spikes.Have two wigs.I really love the way the feel of the clotes etc and how it makes me feel.I am not gay and no desire to be so although I would consider having only breast implants if I could find a surgeon to do that and nothing else so I don't know the next phase.Any thoughts.

Tracii G
05-29-2013, 11:06 PM
No need to say if you are gay or not because we all know dressing enfemme doesn't mean you are gay.
Gender expression and sexuality are two very different things.

Beverley Sims
05-29-2013, 11:13 PM
I think you go on as you are for a while and let things happen naturally.
No need to go faster or press the issue.
Your consideration of implants is a natural fantasy and needs to be thought out very carefully.
When you read some of the threads here and get advice from others you will be able to decide what you want to do with your life.

Kandy Barr
05-30-2013, 12:06 AM
Do you have silicon breast forms? If not, invest in a pair that you can attach and wear them for a good period of time. Wear them with and without bra, you'll get a feel for what its like to have breast. That may be enough to satisfy your desire to have implants. After you've experienced the forms and you still want implants then I'd say go for it.

Rachelakld
05-30-2013, 01:04 AM
For me, dressing is a part time event, happy to do things as a girl or boy.
A few years ago, I think someone did it as a dare for 6 months, lost his GF, friends and job.
Not sure if the result would be different in todays world.

Kate Simmons
05-30-2013, 08:08 AM
Go as far as you like. It's your life after all, no?:)

Tina B.
05-30-2013, 08:15 AM
While I agree with Kate, just be sure you really want what you think you want before you do anything irreversible.

I Am Paula
05-30-2013, 05:34 PM
Think long and hard about the implants. Wear a set of forms the size you would like continuously for a few days. To work, to the gym et al. If you want them, get them, but it's a huge commitment.
Any surgeon will give you breasts. Fork over about eight grand and he'll put knockers on your golden lab. I've decided to put off my augmentation for a year, while I see what develops. Good luck.

weyburn
05-31-2013, 01:12 AM
Many thx. for your words.Really is appreciated.i do have some breast forms and it does feel good wearing them and logically wearing them for awhile is a good approach.Did my toenails with a nice red and now I want to get some finger nails and paint them so just as I posted earlier one more thing leads to another.Next Thursday I am going out with a lady friend and I am going to out myself.She is kind of wild and free spirited so i think/hope I have chosen wisely.Thank you again for being there.

larry
05-31-2013, 01:28 AM
Keep us up to date on implants. I am getting fixated about wanting to have my own breasts...