PDA

View Full Version : Choices

Sometimes Steffi
05-29-2013, 11:24 PM
Two interesting, but true, views on choices.

The first choice

I woke up this morning, and the first thing I heard was the weatherman on the radio saying:

Today is definitely going to be a sun dress day, if you can get away with it at work

Uh, no, I can’t. It would be nice to have choices. But today I get only mundane choices. I get to choose whether it’s a blue day, gray day or brown day, and whether I want to wear a solid or striped dress shirt with my dress pants.

And the second:

Wife: I’m trying to decide who I’m going to be today.
Me: What are your choices?
Wife: There aren’t choices. It’s in your heart and in your mind.

See, she understands perfectly, as long as it’s her heart and mind, not mine.

I’d like to have a choice as to who I am going to be today.

I don't think I need to explain to you girls what those choices might be.

Beverley Sims
05-30-2013, 12:04 AM
After work tonight you will be able to make your choice.

Rachelakld
05-30-2013, 01:10 AM
I hear you.
Maybe I should start a labour force for those who like to dress differently.
Then again, a roofer in a mini skirt and safety boot, probably not one of my best ideas

Barbara Maria
05-30-2013, 05:14 AM
When I'm not working,my biggest decision of the day is usually whether I want to be a blonde or a redhead.It's nice to have that option.

Kate Simmons
05-30-2013, 06:27 AM
The problem is some people can't make a choice or a decision. Being in charge of our own destiny changes all of that.:)

BLUE ORCHID
05-30-2013, 06:53 AM
Hi Steffi, We hear things different than none Crsossdressers our mind is always working.

Kandy Barr
05-30-2013, 07:24 AM
Ah, to live in a world that accepts and celebrates the individual. Would we then dress as we truly want? Most assuredly!! I agree with you Steffi, choices would be wonderful.

Tina B.
05-30-2013, 08:20 AM
Sorry Steffi, most days the only choice available to us is whether or not we are going to let it get us down or not. Everyday does not have to be a blue day, and I don't mean color.