PDA

View Full Version : Getting out again

Christy Diane
05-30-2013, 12:12 PM
Dressed up last night at home. I noticed I was out of Omeprazole. I decided what the heck and grabbed my keys and a matching purse and headed toward a Rite Aid. I picked up the medicine and went to the check out. The SA saw me and headed to ward the register herself. She smiled and rung me up. While I was swiping my debt card she said " I just love your top. It is beautiful" I beamed and thanked her very much. I had on a a sequin top, black, blue, and silver swirl patern with blue meetings and black suede 3 inch botties and a matching suede clutch. I was on cloud none for the rest of the night.

DanaGirl
05-30-2013, 12:47 PM
Proud of you, ive never really gone out while dressed, it would be exciting but i dont think im there yet. my girl says nobody would notice but im just to afraid i guess.
anyway grats on the victory!!

Christy Diane
05-30-2013, 01:09 PM
Dana, I was just like you 2 months ago. I'm not going to tell you to "just do it". I understand the fear. People do notice, and our chances of "passing" are slim, but so far people have either been really nice or at least not bothered me. I'm sure ill run into an a**hole sooner or latter, and it will probably upset me, but hopefully I'll be able hold my head up and continue on.

DanaGirl
05-30-2013, 01:45 PM
Ive taken a ride in the car a few times at night and even pumped gas once, was afraid i was gonna have a heart attack the whole time. Nobody noticed or looked at me strange, i just dont know how id feel if anyone said anything.

Christy Diane
05-30-2013, 02:13 PM
Like I said, I still have the fear also. After leaving the drugstore I want a Frosty. I got to Wendy's and it was full of teenagers. I turned around at the door and went back to my car.

Beverley Sims
05-30-2013, 02:37 PM
I still believe teenage girls are the work of the devil.
I avoid them like the plague.