PDA

View Full Version : Conquering New Frontiers

Darlena
12-17-2005, 10:45 AM
Here's something I'm sure nobody's attempted before.(at least not to my knowledge) I was thinking of getting a maternity dress and padding my tummy with a pillow or something and going out as P.G. T-girl. The reason being is I don't believe anyone would dare assault an expectant girl. There probably would be less scrutiny on the part of the public eye. I mean..,who would expect it? Your thoughts Girls? Love & kisses,

Julie York
12-17-2005, 10:53 AM
I find that carrying a baseball bat is far more effective.

:rolleyes:

erica12b
12-17-2005, 11:07 AM
they will assalt you they will all want to tuch you belly and stuff both male and females, its just a thing , ask a gg

JennyCD
12-17-2005, 09:12 PM
Pillow? With my gut I wouldn't need it. Wouldn't be the first time I was asked when the baby was due. :eek:

DanaJ
12-17-2005, 09:16 PM
Don't forget to have big pendulous breasts, waddle when you walk and bite everyone's heads off - all while eating pickles dipped in chocolate.

Oh, you were serious???

Marla GG
12-17-2005, 09:25 PM
I am sure this has been done before. I mean, I have seen plenty of pict--

Ohhhhh. You mean they weren't wearing......

Oh.

I think I'll just shut up now.:p

TGMarla
12-17-2005, 09:32 PM
I don't believe anyone would dare assault an expectant girl. There probably would be less scrutiny on the part of the public eye. I mean..,who would expect it?

Yeah.....That ought to fool 'em.:doh:

lawnmanmo
12-17-2005, 10:07 PM
Here's something I'm sure nobody's attempted before.(at least not to my knowledge) I was thinking of getting a maternity dress and padding my tummy with a pillow or something and going out as P.G. T-girl. The reason being is I don't believe anyone would dare assault an expectant girl. There probably would be less scrutiny on the part of the public eye. I mean..,who would expect it? Your thoughts Girls? Love & kisses,
Hello Darlena
I have to tell you that I once dated for a short time a CD who enjoyed THAT P.G. look and did a fantastic job at it. It was a totally new level for ME going out with a CD women. She also was into a doll club that had dolls that were totally lifelike in every sense of the word. She would take a stroller and all the things that a "mommy" would have and WE would go out shopping and walking in public like "mommy and daddy". I remember that there was one time when an older GG came over to look at the "baby" in the stroller. The baby was under a netting and "mommy" told her that she did not want to remove the netting so to look into the stroller with the netting, you really could not tell that the "baby" was a lifelike doll. God, she had a bottle and the blanket and everything that the "image" required. There was a point that she took the baby out of the stroller and began to feed it. She even had a CAR SEAT. I know that it might sound a bit crazy BUT I have to admit that I found it totally erotic and EXCITING. It WAS amazing.
Jerry

Darlena
12-17-2005, 10:20 PM
I hope this is taken in the right spirit, but I thought it would be a boon to the nervous. The reluctant. The easily intimidated. But damn! Jerry! I think what you just related here brings it all up to a whole new level. I must try this. With the baby buggy and everything. However, I'm all dolled up as a single right now and I'm ready to hit the town in garlands, Christmas cap, tinsel, the earings, The works. ( I just spent a fortune on make up too) Love+kisses,

Angela Burke
12-17-2005, 10:55 PM
I am sure this has been done before. I mean, I have seen plenty of pict--

Ohhhhh. You mean they weren't wearing......

Oh.

I think I'll just shut up now.:p
Some advice (sort of) on the same subject.
Always make sure a girl (GG) is pregnant before you ask her when her baby is due!

Love Angela XX

Darlena
12-18-2005, 12:03 AM
I happen to think that women(when they are W/child) are very beautiful and exude a certain wonderfulness.They become really adorable and precious. I guess you could say that I definitely envy certain aspects of womanhood and that I'd much rather eminate them than the alternate. Males. I mean Let's face it..,men are(for the most part,PIGS)not somebodies that I want to emulate. Capice? Luv+hugs+kisses,:spank:

JennyCD
12-18-2005, 12:03 AM
Some advice (sort of) on the same subject.
Always make sure a girl (GG) is pregnant before you ask her when her baby is due!

Love Angela XX
Ohhhh, very good advice! I made THAT mistake once. :mad:

Darlena
12-19-2005, 02:45 PM
I can only hope that you girls didn't take what I was pondering as a joke. I am dead serious...That womanhood entails certain responsible attributes. No. 1 being that our Creator saw fit to en***ber our better halves with the monthly curse,(see Genesis).(I.E. you& I). And if that is not enough, they,for the most part, have to put up with ( powerstructure) likes of me.(no appologies intended) Sigh! Love+ kisses,

Tiffany Tuesday
12-19-2005, 03:20 PM
I find that carrying a baseball bat is far more effective.
:rolleyes:

What under your skirt? Freddy Mercury eat your heart out!