PDA

View Full Version : a close thing

chattaboxx
12-17-2005, 11:41 AM
I have just read a thread by "joanne jojo" and she tells of how she left a tissue with some lipstick on it lying around and her wife found it.

I was just wondering what near misses anyone else has had

I of course will have to start it off....

I was just leaving for work in the morning, looking for my car keys, just kissed my wife goodbye when she said "maybe your keys are in the coat you had on last night" she of course was right but just as i pulled the keys out of my pockets I pulled the bra I had on yesterday out and it fell onto the floor.

Lucky for me my wife had gone into the kitchen and i had time to stuff the bra into my trouser pocket before my wife had come back into the hall.

please let me know your near misses

TGMarla
12-17-2005, 12:03 PM
Yeah, I did that a few times. I'd wipe the lipstick off with some TP and toss it in the toilet. But once or twice I forgot to flush the evidence down the ol' drain, and I got busted. Very uncomfortable situation.

erica12b
12-17-2005, 12:09 PM
how about when you do your nails and the red polish that looks so good stains the skin right at you cuticals, and you scrub and scrub, the was almost my undoing more than once,

Nikki Dee
12-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Hiya...thankfully these little indiscretions don't matter anymore as I have a wonderfully supportive wife....but it wasn't always that way...I remember some years ago dressing when my wife had gone to work...who, a little time later ,returned unexpectedly...!!!!...should I do the usual swift change and make up some story as to why I couldn't unlock the door.?...NO.!...this was my chance ...so I opened the door dressed.!.....and that was the beginning of an emotional roller-coaster...but we got through (to cut a very long story short) and so enjoy what we have today.
love Nikki. xxx

Dayna
12-17-2005, 02:46 PM
The real question should be, "How many times have we left the evidence out in the open--consciously or not--hoping that it WOULD be discovered?"

My wife came home from work yesterday wondering why my hair was so matted down... wig's will do that.

Michelle Hart
12-17-2005, 03:52 PM
Just a thought.......

Maybee those of us who are still in hiding subconsciously want to be caught. I the back of our mind want to be who we are and make small errors to out ourselves.

Fortunatly I'm out so no need to worry for me......

VeronicaMoonlit
12-17-2005, 04:23 PM
The real question should be, "How many times have we left the evidence out in the open--consciously or not--hoping that it WOULD be discovered?"

No, the real question is: "Why haven't you told your wife/SO yet?" We all know the longer you wait, the worse it gets. And that the thing that bothers the wife/SO isn't often the crossdressing but the long term dishonesty that came from it.

Veronica

Xandra
12-17-2005, 06:03 PM
Great question!

The other day I was driving home from the gym and, feeling a little hungry, decided to stop to get a bite to go. As I extended my hand to pay, I noticed that the rather bright braclet I had on under my running top was peeking out from the sleeve. Not sure if the person noticed, but that was my first little "indiscretion". ;)

Alexs

cindybarnes
12-17-2005, 06:09 PM
Ok , I remember 1 lipstick close call, about 15 years ago my daughter saw a realy red shade of lipstick on a coffee cup left on the counter and asked who'se it was ? I told her it was moms and she argued she doesnt wear colors like that,,,sheesh girls at 13 already knowing whats in LOL
Nothing else wassaid about it .
Lesson learned, even now that its just my wife and me at home I still wipe my coffee cups off LOL,,,

Cindy

Karren H
12-18-2005, 01:20 AM
My greatest near miss was a direct hit! Left some skirts on the floor of my closet and forgot to put them away! Then wife wound them and called me! Gig was up and I told her! Since then she knows what to look for including reciepts for fem items, makeup not totally removed, and items of clothing that i keep forgetting!!! It was way easier to hide when she didnt know!!

Love Karren

SandraInHose
12-18-2005, 02:15 PM
Man, this brings back some baaaad memories!

The first oops I did was leave a black bodyshaper lying in my pile of drab clothes. I have lots of black T-shirts, and thought it was one of them.

Well, I get a call at work, and my dear wife wants to know how this size 46D bodyshaper ended up in our bedroom!! It was about this time I needed to change my underwear!

I explained to her that it was mine, and put any fears to rest that I had another woman in the house. Especially a size 46D woman! I think she was so floored by this explanation, because she calmed down a bit...but then it hit her...she was married to a crossdresser! I came home from work and we sat down and talked, but she was still stunned to learn it was mine. She admitted that was better than it belonging to another woman, but she still didn't quite know how to react.

We went though the usual gamut of questions and answers...are you gay, why do you do this, etc, and oddly enough, she only brought it up maybe twice more. Until several years later, when she discovered my stash, and well, that's a whole 'nother post. ;)

Dayna
12-18-2005, 10:04 PM
No, the real question is: "Why haven't you told your wife/SO yet?" We all know the longer you wait, the worse it gets. And that the thing that bothers the wife/SO isn't often the crossdressing but the long term dishonesty that came from it.

Veronica

To clarify: I told my wife sixteen years ago. She sees Dayna's underwear in the drawer and Dayna's other clothes in the closet, she knows about the time I spend on this forum, and she knows that there are a whole slew of pictures of me just waiting to be critiqued... she simply chooses to let it be MY thing, and I try my best not to let it bother her.

I am amazed that she has not come to me with more questions or concerns, as I would dearly love to have her start a conversation with me about CD'ing in general and me in particular... has not yet happened.

This sounds too much like another thread for another time.

As much as I appreciate your insight, no one will EVER accuse me of being dishonest, especially to the woman I shared my vows with.

heathr1
12-18-2005, 10:09 PM
Mother finding a skirt in my room, but I told her it was a friend's.

Of course she knew I was lying, but she never mentioned it again:o

Staci
12-18-2005, 10:32 PM
Caught by my daughter once wearing pink high heels. She came in very unexpectedly and I just stood up to talk with her--forgetting I was wearing the heels. They had glitter on them. Very pretty. She said "nice shoes dad". I told her that her mom dared me to wear heels for just a couple hours because I was giving her a hard time about not wearing heels very often. It seemed to work. Nothing else has been said and I am very very careful now. I told my wife about it so she would have the same story just in case she was asked. My wife laughed outloud. She thought it was pretty funny. I don't need that kind of laughs again.

Emily Howard
12-18-2005, 10:35 PM
I once had a close call when I was about 16. My parents had gone out and I put one of my mothers silk nighties on in my bedroom. I took it off after a while and just slipped out of it. It fell to the floor and I walked downstairs, thinking that I was alone. I didn't even hear them come back into the house. Then my Father had to run upstairs to the toilet and he would have needed to pass my bedroom to get there. I don't know if he saw it on the floor or not, but I rushed upstairs, hid it and he never said anything.

VeronicaMoonlit
12-19-2005, 02:21 AM
As much as I appreciate your insight, no one will EVER accuse me of being dishonest, especially to the woman I shared my vows with.

Oh, pardon me, my question wasn't aimed at you in particular. It was intended as yours was, in a general sense. I didn't make myself clear, I see.

Veronica

jjjjohanne
12-19-2005, 07:34 AM
My mom was helping me with my outfit once, for a costume thing. I was dressing as a woman. She was laughing. I kept commenting on how I liked the pantyhose (they are my main draw.) She let me try on a lot of her stuff, including several pairs of her pantyhose (different colors.) I had already bought a pair for me. After the event was over, I made some comment about trying on my hose again since. She just didn't seem accepting to the conversation. I never brought it back up. I figure she has suspicions, due to a lifetime of micro clues... but people don't always see what they aren't looking for.

Sam-antha
12-19-2005, 09:45 AM
One of our cats found, stalked, killed and exhibited my wig.

Sam-antha
12-19-2005, 09:47 AM
I was the only one in the house then.
Once another cat got a hold of the string of my bikini top. I was not in it and luckily there was nobody else in
the house either.

JoAnnDallas
12-19-2005, 10:00 AM
My wife was at her social meeting and I was lounging around in my long night gown and robe, when she open the back door. I scrambled into the bathroom super quick and changed into my male PJ's.

Had to hide my night gown and robe under the sink until she went into the
living room to watch TV. I then quickly got them and went down stairs to
the basement.

Really miss my basement. Always had a hour or two where I could dress,
while the wife was upstairs watching TV or lying in bed reading.

Sinse she has MS, she did not climb the stairs that often. Even then I had a
bathroom downstairs that I could quickly go into. Always kept male clothes
and wipes there.

Loved the post about the cat and wig. We have three cats. LOL

JoAnn

ericalynne
12-19-2005, 11:10 PM
have been caught several times by my wife and it always winds up as world war III

crossing_over
12-19-2005, 11:24 PM
before my mom found out about my dressing, she noticed i still had some mascara on my lashes and around my eyes where i didnt get it totally off and mentioned something about it.... and of course i was like.... no way that's silly... im just really tired

Abby Lauren
12-19-2005, 11:29 PM
My most recent episode had to do with my son coming home unexpectedly 1 1/2 hours early. I was fully dressed and wearing nail polish, jewelry, full makeup, etc. He was headed up the stirs and I was preparing for the worst when I simply and firmly told him to stay downstairs until I told him to come up. Surprisingly, he listened to me- perhaps because he may have sensed some desperation in my voice. Partly because of this, I have been seriously contemplating coming out to him but my wife remains adamantly opposed because she thinks it will hurt him. Although I disagree, I am holding back still.
I had a zillion close calls as a kid but I am quite sure my parents knew about me.

Helen MC
12-22-2005, 05:37 AM
I was always very careful when I was living at my parent's home as a teenager and was never "caught" in female clothing as I only dressed when home alone but did have a couple of close shaves which I managed to get out of.

One of these occurred one morning when I was in my bedroom wearing only a pair of my sister's navy blue cotton school knickers and a white vest. I was admiring myself in the mirror when the door opened, (I had forgotten to bolt it) and my mother came in with some items she had ironed to put in my cupboard. She obviously saw the pair of navy blue briefs I was wearing but interpreting what she expected to see she remarked " Oh I didn't think you were swimming at school today, I'll leave a towel out for you" She had taken the navy blue girl's briefs I was wearing for my pair of swimming trunks. I went along with the deception, taking the towel and my own dark blue swimming trunks to school and ensuring these were damp when I got home . Thereafter I made sure I always bolted my bedroom door!

At school I had another close shave which could have ended in disaster. There were Local Council Elections that week and our school Gyms were used as Polling Stations on the Thursday. The timetable had been changed to swap the PE lessons scheduled for that day and my class were re-scehduled to do PE on the Wednesday that week instead. I had forgotten this change and happily went into school that day wearing a pair of my mother's pale blue cotton panties under my trousers. These were quite a plain pair of full briefs and nowadays would not have attracted any attention as men wear far fancier briefs these days but in 1968 male underpants in the UK were either plain white Y-Fronts (jockey briefs) or white undershorts, a baggier version of modern Boxer Shorts. If I had got stripped off in front of the other boys the fact that I was wearing coloured underpants would have attracted attention and they would have seen that there was no fly in the front and with the puckering caused by the elasticated bands round the leg openings and the waist instead of the wide waistband of male underpants in those days they would have recognised that I was in fact wearing a pair of women's knickers. Luckily for me I saw some of the other lads in my class had their PE kit with them and my fears were soon confirmed- we were doing PE that day. Although I had no shorts with me the PE teacher always had some spare pairs for anyone who had forgotten theirs but I would still have to strip off in the changing room in front of the other boys, only the Girls' Changing Room had separate Cubicles with curtains to give them some privacy. Then I thought of a way out. I went to the Boys Toilets and going into a cubicle (stall) I slipped off the panties and put them in my blazer pocket and "went commando" being now naked under my trousers. I borrowed a pair of shorts from the teacher and although I got a few comments about not having any underpants from the other boys this was a lot better than the grief I would have had if they had seen my (Mum's) knickers! It was a great relief when the PE lesson ended, (I hated the subject anyway) and I was able to reverse the process and go back to the Toilets and slip "my" knickers back on under my trousers again. From then on in I always kept a pair of white Y Fronts in my school satchel in case such an emergency arose again and thankfully I was able to drop PE at the end of that term as I took additional subjects and from then on I have never worn male underpants again.

When I dressed at home in my sister's or mum's outer clothing I only did so when alone and made sure the doors were bolted and the curtains closed and no unfortunate incidents occurred I am glad to say. Even today I ensure the curtains are closed before I get out of my male drab trousers and change into a skirt or dress at home.

Rosemary
12-29-2005, 08:15 PM
I posted this on another thread but perhaps it would be better reading it here, so here's the link. Sorry!

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=294794&postcount=23

It's was my closest call

Byee

Mary

trisha_anne
12-29-2005, 09:16 PM
I remember a lot of near misses for myself. Mainly because the more I dressed the more I wanted it so the more I risked. Any way once when I was 14 waiting for my father to come home. He called and said he was going out of town after work and wouldn't be home. This I thought was my chance. So I got all dressed up and was just about to walk out of the bathroom into the living room when I heard the back door open. I froze for a second in fear. Then I heard my fathers voice calling me asking if I wanted to ride along. It seems that along the way out of town he decided I should go so unanounced he showed up in the house. Well the only thing I knew to do was jump in the shower clothes and all. To make the sherade more realistic of course I turned on the shower. It was a close call and my father still doesn't know.
I have never had any close calls with my wife because I told her before we ever went on our first date.