PDA

View Full Version : Finally free!!! Having fun with this.

jsunic_1978
06-01-2013, 05:47 PM
Guess what? I have a lot of fun going out as JEFF to, in women's clothes. Im letting my hair grow, I had it combed down with pink framed shades, women's skater shoes (black with the pink sols and laces, and just a reg mens zebra stripe t shirt. nothing special, just went to my usual gas station, people just looked at me like I would BE somewhat strange, BUT A LOT OF FUN :) the clerks go, I see you got a hair cut. I just smiled n said NO... I just combed it :) people in line got a chuckle. JUST BE YOU, HAVE FUN WITH THIS :)

Cynthia Anne
06-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Sounds like you had a great day! I agree you might as well have fun with it! Life's too short not to!

Brenn
06-02-2013, 07:40 AM
I agree that mixing clothes can be fun. I wear my skechers mary janes all the time when I'm not at work. I think doing this helps one realize that it is much less of a big deal than we might otherwise think.

Beverley Sims
06-02-2013, 10:57 AM
You are obviously an entity in your neighborhood and people recognize this.
Have fun with it without attracting trouble from those not so accepting.

Kate Simmons
06-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Having fun being yourself is evidently the main idea, right? I know if I were an actress or model, I would not have nearly this much fun as it would be work.:heehee::)

jsunic_1978
06-02-2013, 02:53 PM
I have champion mary janes id like to wear often :) flats, sneakers

Aly Cat
06-02-2013, 03:21 PM
This is the kind of thing I like as well. Mixing up the clothing and truly blending the gender lines. Women dont make a big deal about wearing pants, they just simply wear them. If they do wear something that truly looks out of place, typically, you dont see them being shy about it either. Now obviously pants are not a big deal for women....anymore. But it started somewhere. If I had my choice, Id wear my flats out and about with a skirt and a guys top or a nice blouse with guys straight leg jeans and some heels. I make these crossover outfits all the time on polyvore. The most popular ones with the most views are the classy menswear with a cute pair of heels. Ill link the outfits below. If guys just started doing it and didnt make a big fuss over it, I think we would move more quickly towards the blended lines being normal.

The first two seem to be the most popular. The last one has been decently popular and more geared towards warmer weather. I plan on continuing to make these so hopefully the word gets out and people of both genders start wearing them.

http://www.polyvore.com/back_to_classics/set?id=77542501

http://www.polyvore.com/are_you_brave_enough/set?id=75636223

http://www.polyvore.com/yet_another_challange/set?id=80429342

Tracii G
06-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Cute outfits I would wear all of those.

Cheryl Ann Owens
06-02-2013, 03:57 PM
Hey Gal! I LOVE your attitude! Too many of us fear all of the dragons and the "what ifs." I'm very proud that you seem to care less what anyone thinks. I'd love to hang with you awhile and have that attitude rub off on me! Have fun, but also stay safe. Lots of predators out there.

Cheryl Ann

rita63
06-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Nice site Eva thanks.

hugs rita

docrobbysherry
06-02-2013, 08:32 PM
Nice post and attitude Jsunic. I always say, "If you're not having fun dressing, you're not doing it rite!"

jsunic_1978
06-02-2013, 09:36 PM
Thank you everyone :) when I wear the heels, dresses and skirts, then of course, im in wig breast and make up :)