PDA

View Full Version : A great week- need to share

april_lynn
06-02-2013, 06:26 AM
This week has been so great! First, my wife went shopping and bought me some panties that she thought that I would like. It was the first time that she surprised me with something like that. Then, I got a new pair of breast forms with a concave back to fit over my existing breast/chest tissue and they fit perfectly. I had tried several different forms in the past but was never completely satisfied that they looked completely real. I have been so giddy! So.....last night I slept in a bra with my forms on with my nightgown for the first time. It was so wonderful that I just needed to share! Now I just wish that I could stay fem all day. Well, hopefully one day. I get shy and do not post a lot, but I do not know what I would do without the support of this group. Thanks for letting me share!

Robbin_Sinclair
06-02-2013, 06:40 AM
How long have you been married? Kids? I'm jealous. I can't see this now but I've worked so hard at making the relationship work that it is almost fathomable in the future. A good night's sleep is such a treasure. It changes the day. My best, dear giddy one. I post a lot but hardly ever say anything memorable. Perhaps that's the purpose of the site. Anyway, my best. xxrbbn

Cynthia Anne
06-02-2013, 06:53 AM
Wow; April you have good reason to be excited! Thanks for sharing!

Erica Marie
06-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Glad you had a super weekend. Sounds like you have a wonderful wife.

Beverley Sims
06-02-2013, 10:42 AM
April,
you have a charmed life and obviously a charming wife.
Enjoy all the new feelings they are great experiences.

slamddoger
06-02-2013, 03:32 PM
am happay for you

Tracii G
06-02-2013, 03:38 PM
Such a wonderful wife !!!

april_lynn
06-03-2013, 11:21 AM
Thanks everyone for the responses! I do know that my wife is great. It has been two years since I came out to her and has really tried be supportive. She isn't always, but I can't expect anything else. I definitely try hard to make her feel special too!

Tina B.
06-04-2013, 10:34 AM
April, I told my wife about me, and she took me shopping that day, but the first time she came home with something for Tina, I was walking on air for days, that was a sign of true acceptance at least that was the way I saw it.
enjoy The new forms, and all of that great support your getting from your wife.

MissTee
06-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Good for you. Nothing like a supportive wife, especially one that will buy you panties!