PDA

View Full Version : Ever try to quit and get 2xs from it?

Lucy_Bella
06-03-2013, 12:59 AM
Okay so here is my monthly rant that soooo many hate to hear.. :o

I like to set limits to my emulation experiences, goals that I try to keep to maintain a balance between both ego's ..I catch myself from time to time making feminine poses without knowing I do,,.. You know what I mean , the way I sit ,stand or even express my opinion through my own "body language".. I hate that when I catch myself doing that..

So , anyways, back to the topic... I don't like to let myself get out of hand and make actions a habit.. I set boundaries upon myself in effort to self police my dressing and when I do I suffer 2 times the pay back... It's like ..when it's time ...It's time .. Is that normal?

Tracii G
06-03-2013, 01:43 AM
I do try to police my mannerisms around certain people I know and yeah it slips out a lot.

Beverley Sims
06-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Like Tracii, I am careful around certain people but other times I just get on with life.

Cheryl T
06-03-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm usually only careful around the family since they aren't aware. Other than that if it happens, it happens. It's me, so why should I be afraid of it?

Kevyn53
06-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Almost everyone I know only knows the masculine me. Although my wife when we started dating said she was a very masculine woman and I was a very feminine man. So if I slip a bit no one seems to think anything of it. It's just oh, he's being creative. I had about a year or two where my wife had me wearing eye makeup and polished nails to work. I think it gave our clients a feeling that they were getting an out there creative experience. Hell, I just ran with it. I had to stop when I started doing a lot of construction work.