PDA

View Full Version : 1st time completely dressed

SaraNZ
06-03-2013, 05:48 AM
a few weeks ago I got my first ever wig, a pretty blonde bob, slightly longer and the front. A week after that picked up my first pieces of makeup and a few extra items of clothes from an open later 'department' store.

After all was quiet in the house I went about things I'd never done before and to be honest was quite happy with the outcomes. Im not as bad at this make up thing as I originally envisaged.

Black and white horizontal zig-zag dress with a black ribbon tied at the waist. black foot less tights with black 5" heel pumps. Blonde wig of course. Finally a coral coloured bolero. For the make up I kept it pretty simple but really glammed up the eyes with a great blue shade above and below the eye.

Then went on to a few more outfits...

I cannot explain the release I felt

Lynn Marie
06-03-2013, 06:23 AM
Sure makes being only partially dressed pale to insignificance, huh? The incredible transition that the hair and makeup accomplishes is simply astounding. Congratulations Sara, what a big step for you.

Mollyanne
06-03-2013, 06:27 AM
Now that's the way to spend some free time!!!!!!!

Molly

TeresaCD
06-03-2013, 06:33 AM
I don't think you need to! Glad you had fun.

Robbin_Sinclair
06-03-2013, 06:38 AM
I don't think you need to! Glad you had fun. To "Explain." That is the mystery. There is no way to easily explain, even to each other, why we are here. But we are and it is fine. Congratulations.

Tina B.
06-03-2013, 08:35 AM
I dress completely a couple times a week, for me that release (mental not physical) is just as good today as it was years ago. But to explain it or even to describe it is something I find hard to do.
But I do know it makes me feel good!

Beverley Sims
06-03-2013, 11:29 AM
When you get free time it is great to grab the opportunity to experiment

steeve
06-03-2013, 11:36 AM
enjoy enjoy, i can feel your enjoyment from your post , thanks ,

Georgette
06-03-2013, 11:44 AM
I know what you ,mean, the feeling of completely dressed and enjoying your self is why I came back now for the good part I GET TO GO OUT shopping for new clothes. What better way to spend the day.
Got rid of all my clothes when Georgette thought that it was over.

DanaGirl
06-03-2013, 12:12 PM
it always seems to start with some panties or stockings, but once you see the wig and makeup in its full effect you can really see the inner girl shine. I find it hard to dress unless ive got the makeup and wig working, just feel like a guy in a skirt, but the full makeover and i feel like im sexy.

Can we see some pictures?

carhill2mn
06-03-2013, 12:15 PM
This is a significant event! The "bad" news is that you will now want to experience this feeling again and again and ...!

NicoleScott
06-03-2013, 05:42 PM
I suspect your post will bring back memories for all who read it. I remember the first time I dressed completely. Like you, I can't explain the feeling.

kimdl93
06-03-2013, 06:04 PM
I think the feeling is being complete for the first time. Now you'll start focusing on getting your look just right!

heatherdress
06-03-2013, 11:17 PM
Sara - congratulations and thanks for sharing. No need to try to express joy, excitement, satisfaction, freedom. I am glad for you. Keep experimenting. Have fun.

Kevyn53
06-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Congratulations. I know the release when you get to be completely dressed. I didn't get to do that until I was about 35. the next step, if you're up to it is to go out shopping.

Barbara Maria
06-04-2013, 03:25 AM
The first time I saw myself fully dressed it actually brought tears to my eyes.I felt like a rock had been lifted off my back.It was like I was really seeing myself for the first time.I was on cloud 9 for days.With the exception of times when I work,I haven't gone a day without dressing since.

SaraNZ
06-04-2013, 04:16 AM
hmmm ... not sure about the photos just yet, baby steps. As for going out dressed, that would be great but still a pipe dream at this point...again baby steps.

Love the support!

Kate's at home
06-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the post. Your energy in description really catches the emotions, knowing, and release. It brought back a flood of memories. And, as you and others have said here, it really can't be described, just recognized, and felt.

Keep sharing...

Kate

Lisa Jeffreys
06-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Way to go girl! I experienced a real first too after dressing a few times at home and even going oit once after dark to fill up the car. I went out on Memorial Day, broad daylight, fully dressed and did go shopping. I went with another CDer and two girls and while I had a great time I oddly didn't really different. I actually felt normal. I even drove all the way home while dressed.

I have learned that it is almost entirely in my head. Nobody pointed, laughed or ran away in terror. I shopped, chatted with the group and had a nice day buying jewelry and the cutest little adjustable strap purse. I became very emotional the first time I put on a wig, forms and hip pads. Now it's like I take off the boy suit.

Sara, just have fun.

XOXO
Lisa

kristinejones
06-04-2013, 10:40 AM
you never forget the first time out

SaraNZ
06-04-2013, 07:06 PM
It will be something to look forward to for sure. Ive worn a few things out, always underdressed mind you, so will need to try a few 'on top' garments. I've worn a bit of mascara out, just to provide a bit of colour as opposed to a made up look, but thats about as overt as I've ever been.

Kalista Jameson
06-04-2013, 07:15 PM
It's always an exciting and intoxicating feeling for me to pick up something new, whether a dress or pair of tights and pray that never changes. The fun and excitement of such little pleasures makes crossdressing my number one fun time pleasure.

Cheers,

Kalista

mikiSJ
06-04-2013, 07:26 PM

We know. We all know!