PDA

View Full Version : Favorite day of the month

Sami
06-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Yes this is my favorite day once a month I get chest waxed a brazilion eyebrows waxed and shaped lashes tinted and pedicure left feeling very feminine with beautifull nails just a base coat and I love getting my lashes tinted they look so nice..... happy days girls :)

Jaylyn
06-04-2013, 10:57 PM
That would definitely be my favorite day also Sami. I may add that you do look great. Must be the from good living in New Zealand. Would love to see that country one day. It and Australia, Scotland and Switzerland.

Sami
06-04-2013, 11:00 PM
That would definitely be my favorite day also Sami. I may add that you do look great. Must be the from good living in New Zealand. Would love to see that country one day. It and Australia, Scotland and Switzerland.
I have been a number of times to Australia I love it I moved here from the UK 8 years ago its a fantastic place though a little quiet at times.

Jaylyn
06-04-2013, 11:04 PM
I like quite, peaceful and friendly. How do they accept CDs in New Zealand? I guess if you get waxed once a month they must be ok and accepting..

Sami
06-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Same as anywhere really depends what part of NZ Auckland is best I am in Christchurch and if I am going out I will spend a weekend in Auckland there are a few places you can go in Christchurch that are ok for a night out but only in the cities not in the little red neck towns

Jaylyn
06-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Definitely like here in Texas, I would have to travel 3 hours to get to a town that accepts it... Mystic and Ashlyn on here make me jealous when they go out dressed and I just read about their stories... They are from San Antonio area... About three and half hours from me.

Maria in heels
06-05-2013, 04:48 AM
Sami...that does sound like a WONDERFUL day! Just to pamper yourself ... <sigh>

Beverley Sims
06-05-2013, 07:36 AM
Sami,
Sounds like a wonderful day for you each month.