PDA

View Full Version : The Acid test

bobbimo
06-05-2013, 12:16 PM
SO I ponder and ponder, I try to look the female part, try speech, try makeup, and try the walk and mannerisms. Some days I feel very comfortable and femme, the woman feels very natural.
I watch my wife and other ladies for tips and pointers. Its wonderful fun.
However, when an "emergency happens", be it a dead mouse on the porch, a spider on the table, or any one of the million things that make a GG scream and run, The male part of me is always there to protect and defend. No scream, or run just a calm head and get the job done.
How about you ladies, whats your first instinct when an emergency happens?
on the other hand, my wife doesn't scream and run when the door bell rings and she is in jeans and tee shirt!
Bobbi

Kate Simmons
06-05-2013, 12:27 PM
I think for most of that kind of stuff it's not so much gender related for me as it is that I'm used to taking care of it at this point Bobbie. I find it kind of interesting that my two Grandsons get freaked out by creepy crawlers though and they are supposedly "all boy". The fact that I was a pest control tech for awhile probably didn't hurt. As far as answering the door, if I'm en femme and whoever is there doesn't like it, it's their problem not mine my friend. They did come to my place after all.:heehee::)

Aly Cat
06-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Personally, i am like you. I dont shy away from emergencies or household issues like spiders and whatnot. I do have to laugh at your last statement about running for cover when the doorbell rings. I can totally see myself doing that!! I cant dress freely even in my own house so it has never occurred, but i would run from the door like a girl runs from a spider!

Lynn Marie
06-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Good topic. I'll always be the knight on the white charger riding to the rescue of the damsel in distress. Then again, I'd also like to be the damsel! Happily I can do both. Very cool, huh!

Beverley Sims
06-05-2013, 12:58 PM
I am a bit like you, I still run and hide on occasions.

Stephanie47
06-05-2013, 02:12 PM
When dressed I leave the drapes in the livingroom closed. When spider appears it's squished under my high heels. If the doorbell rings, I don't answer it.

Frédérique
06-05-2013, 02:15 PM
The male part of me is always there to protect and defend. No scream, or run just a calm head and get the job done. How about you ladies, what’s your first instinct when an emergency happens?

I just calmly stop crossdressing and deal with the emergency at hand. Since I’m a MALE first and foremost, or exclusively, if you really need to know, it’s just a matter of keeping my precious femme stuff clean and tidy, and out of sight, at least in a fetishistic sense. Besides, what I wear while I’m crossdressed is not very practical – I go for an elaborate presentation, chiefly because I know that emergencies, in all likelihood, will not happen – a lot of effort goes into making an atmosphere of calm whereby I can “get away with it.” I’ll be male, and in practical clothing, if need be…

Speaking of the ACID test, I make etchings. I do NOT crossdress when I’m doing that… :doh:

Jolene Robertson
06-05-2013, 02:38 PM
I can totally relate to all of your observations Hadn't thought about much it, but it is funny when you put it that way.

Sabrina133
06-05-2013, 03:11 PM
:
When dressed I leave the drapes in the livingroom closed. When spider appears it's squished under my high heels. If the doorbell rings, I don't answer it.

Use to be that way, now i just check in the mirror to make sure make up is still good and all the things are in the right place before i open the door. As for critters, not much bothers me except snakes... I hate snakes. In the words that great archeologist "Snakes, why did it have to be snakes?" :battingeyelashes:

krisinpink
06-05-2013, 07:51 PM
To answer your question about addressing 'emergencies'...yes, I step up to the task regardless. Having said that, you did make me laugh OUT LOUD about fleeing like a frightened mouse when the door bell rings and we're dressed to be cute! The 'double life' is certainly evident there! Too Funny! thanks for the giggle!

kimdl93
06-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Not so much an issue for me. I don't put up a pretense about myself...so there's no sudden shift in response to circumstance. I am me..regardless. Except for those icky spiders!

sandra-leigh
06-05-2013, 10:34 PM
None of the things mentioned bother me, and bees, wasps, hornets and ants do not bother me, but I do dislike handling dead mammals. I suspect I would withdraw if I saw a rat, but with a "yeck!" rather than a scream.

I am fortunate to live in an area where dangerous animals or insects are very seldom encountered; just don't get too friendly with the urban squirrels, as they will bite the hand that feeds them.

5150 Girl
06-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Mice, I'm fine with, snakes, I'm not gona freak, but I keep a distance, spiders however, (even daddy longlegs) I'm gonna scream like a 3 year old!

AmyGaleRT
06-05-2013, 11:00 PM
If it's an emergency, I'll deal with the problem, no matter how I happen to be dressed at the time.

I used to insist on hiding with the blinds closed while dressed. No more. If someone were to come to the door I'd just answer it as Amy. I don't need to hide in my own home.

- Amy

Barbara Ella
06-06-2013, 12:07 AM
Wife and i both can handle the insect things around the house, no problem. She is totally freaked out by mice, so those are my only area of uniqueness. She once thought an opossum (one night letting the dog out) was an ugly cat....City Girls....lol

Sad thing is, we both recoil when the doorbell rings...shy that way....Only i do it regardless of how dressed.

Barbara

Diane Smith
06-06-2013, 02:17 AM
Small bugs I can handle, big and/or noisy ones kind of freak me out. Rodents, no problem. I've had pet mice and rats all my life and I think they're smart and cute, although I'd prefer not to deal with dead ones any more than necessary. But if the doorbell rings and I'm dressed, forget it. I'll hide in the basement, bathroom or even under the desk that's in the living room to avoid being seen through the front door. If I encounter the person later I usually cover that I was in the bathroom taking a shower, or on the phone and couldn't get there in time. Fortunately, I've seldom had to use those excuses.

Funny story about the possum, Barbara. A neighbor of my grandmother's used to keep one in her garage, not exactly as a pet, but more as a subject of scientific study, and would walk it around the neighborhood with a harness and leash. This was right in the middle of our neighboring twin city. They don't creep me out physically, but there's nothing cute or appealing about them, either. Ugly, in fact.

- Diane

kaitlin
06-06-2013, 09:30 AM
I fully understand, We live in the sticks of Tennessee and in an older home, so there is always some kind of critter to get rid of or something to fix. I can do them all with out a single worry of chipping a nail, or smearing my makeup, but let a car pull in the drive or someone knock on the door and the panic sets in! Most of the time I only need a pair of socks or shoes to be safe (toes painted and match the Wife 24/7/365) and I love to be barefoot around the house, but once in a while, I get a little more fem or my wonderful Wife will ask me to wear something special for her. Then it takes a little more to cover things up! But it is worth every second of panic just to live this life style!

linda allen
06-07-2013, 07:07 PM
I don't see a a dead mouse on the porch as much of an emergency. I mean, it's not going anywhere. A live mouse would be a different story.

I think of emergencies as the house being on fire or a burst pipe or a call saying your wife or family member has been in an accident. I have no plan as each is different.

Kandy Barr
06-08-2013, 09:56 AM
I live in the country where critters abound. Snakes, both poisonous and non, spiders, scorpions, etc, etc. It's just me, my two dogs,and my cattle, and as I'm usually in some form of fem dress I just do what needs to be done. A few nights ago I walked out on my back patio and there was a copperhead, ( a poisonous snake ) stretched out there. I usually just grab a hoe and chop their head off, but here I was in heels and a dress. What to do???? Quick action is needed here as I don't want the snake to get away to bite another day!!! I ran in the house and pulled on my boots (real cute with my dress ), went back out and took care of Mr. Copperhead. As far as the doorbell I haven't had to cross that hurdle yet, I live far enough out that I seldom get anyone just popping in. I'm not out in my small community, ranchers can be such gossips and back stabbers I'd be the talk of town, I don't need to deal with that!! I go to the metroplex, about a hundred miles away, to do my shopping.

Rachel Morley
06-08-2013, 11:00 AM
How about you ladies, whats your first instinct when an emergency happens?
My wife tends to be the "leader" in our relationship and as such like to take charge of situations so in the case of an emergency she is right there, front and center .... except if it concerns a black widow spider and then she doesn't want anything to do with it. She doesn't scream or anything but she does ask me to be the one who goes into the attic or has to "clear the way" to get stuff out of the garage :)