PDA

View Full Version : Victoria's Secret Purchase

Julie
12-17-2005, 06:03 PM
I know most of you are probably thinking something sexy or silky or lacey but I just don't think I look any good in that stuff. The image in the mirror is frightening! Ya gotta be a real girl, that's all there is to it.

But that didn't stop me from getting something warm and kinda cute. They have an no delivery charge with 2nd day delivery offer going on now and I took advantage of it. I restocked my underwear collection and bought some sleepwear exactly as shown:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri/V251755_BT4.jpg

and a pair of what I call Muk-luks, in pink (of course). I had a guy pair when I was a kid and they are great around the house. I'm crazy about these:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri/V250758_EDIT_RV.jpg
I wore the pajamas & Muk-luks until about 3PM today! Can't beat cute and comfy (what I was wearing, not me!) Now I've got to figure out how to look like that model so I can get a job at Victoria's Secret :bs:

Jesse69
12-17-2005, 09:08 PM
I rarely buy anything at V S. I go there to look but find their stuff expensive and not to my style. If I want expensive stylish lingerie I buy Felina or Waocoal stuff at Dept stores. I've looked, but haven't bought anything from V S in years!

JennyCD
12-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Nice

Vivian Best
12-17-2005, 09:23 PM
I wish I could wear some of their things, they are soooo pretty. My problem is that I'm to big, darn it! I have to go to Lane Bryants or some place like that. O well!

Vivian:rose2:

Laurie Ann
12-17-2005, 10:00 PM
Julie I think you look prettier than many VS models I have seen. What you call mukluks I call slipper socks and have worn them for years comfortable and warm.

Celia
12-17-2005, 11:32 PM
Plenty of VS stuff doesn't fit me, but I still have quite a few pairs of panties and several bras from them. One of the first places I started shopping at.:)

-Celia

Karren H
12-18-2005, 12:56 AM
I love VS. My favorite pushup bra is from VS. And your cute and comphy PJs are sweet!! If they only had a power tool isle they would be my one stop dream store!!! Hehehe

(and not that kind of power tool!!! Some people!! Just have dirty minds!!!) lol

Love Karren

Robyn2006
12-18-2005, 09:51 PM
I'm so guilty here... Have bought so much from VS over the years. Always love to see their new styles and amazing models living my life, if God had gotten it right! Their prices seem reasonable enough for me and their service is fantastic, never having a shipment arrive late or wrong.

Attaching a few pics of my recent purchases... I'm practically living it the sweaterdress these days, but mine is "deep rose." So love it!!!

Robyn

Julie
12-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Julie I think you look prettier than many VS models I have seen.

Who needs a therapist when there's friends like you? :D I'm gonna ride that compliment for a while! Thank you! :hugs: