PDA

View Full Version : Come on join in

Nina
04-24-2004, 01:29 AM
Every time I come on this site there is only ever about 1 or 2(sometimes none) other members on line but about 20 guest. If your here you must have an intrest in crossdressing. So come on sign in and join in.

anne
04-25-2004, 01:35 AM
Ever time I come on this site there is only ever about 1 or 2(sometimes none) other members on line but about 20 guest. If your here you must have an intrest in crossdressing. So come on sign in and join in.
Dear Nina i find it hard to join in I never get any replies from anyone all i want is someone to talk to who crossdresses like myself I am thinking of leaving
the site There seems to be a lot of crossdressers out there but nobody wants to talk I thought this was a great site and i would not be lonely any more
But i feel i still am

Michelle Jo
04-25-2004, 04:29 AM
Anne, Nina, or Other sisters ...

I also love to chat, exchange emails,and share stories, tips, advice, & suggestions about our special lifestyle ... Please email or Instant Message me anytime ...

Your Sister-n-Panties,
Michelle Jo
michelor69@yahoo.com

Dana_cd
04-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Hi girls,
I also thought I'd get alot more replies, on my posts or just to chat,
I'd love to chat and/or e-mail with any cd sisters out there.
Really thought this site would be a gr8 place to finally get to know people like myself,
I've read alot of the posts here and many many have the same feeling as I do, and I've learned so much by them,(knowing now I'm not the only one that feels this way or that) I do thank the forum for that.

simpsonfan
04-25-2004, 11:22 PM
seriously! 14 people viewing this and im the only girl posting! i feel like im alone at a party!

CindyT
04-26-2004, 10:32 PM
We are here for you! Don't be shy just open up and people will share their point of view! I have not seen any mean replies yet. Everyone here is so supportive and thats why I come here every day! You can send me a private message if you like and I always answer them! Sometimes there are a lot of posts and someone may get overlooked but if you tell us a little about yourself it is easier to relate! I'm 44 and have been a closet CD since childhood. I am married w/children and no one knows. How about you?

Cindy

Marissa_CD
04-26-2004, 10:56 PM
this website needs a chatrrom with realtime chatting!

eleventhdr
04-26-2004, 11:41 PM
Yeah it sure does!

raven
04-27-2004, 09:49 AM
yes a chatroom would be nice

Dana_cd
04-27-2004, 09:56 AM
Hi Jacki,
yes some things here are confusing, but in time we can figure them out, yes I would love to see real time chat come to this forum, that would be gr8

raven
04-27-2004, 12:06 PM
jacki I have been a member about a month now. What do you mean by sorry your in michigan this site works ok for me

SexyCatherine
04-27-2004, 09:07 PM
Nina
Thanks for the incentive. I joined a few days back and am enjoying having some like minded girls out there. I haven't really contributed yet - still catching up on all the gossip across the various threads.

SexyCatherine
04-27-2004, 09:09 PM
CindyT

Sorry my signature is similar - purely coincidental. I'll change it if you want.

shyfellow
04-27-2004, 09:11 PM
I would love to chat as well. Email me anytime or send me a private message.

Nina
04-30-2004, 08:41 AM
Come on people,
There are about 40 of you looking at the threads on here and not members. How do you think we are going to help you with all your crossdressing questions(you must have some or why would you be here?)
It might give us members someone to talk to.
And whie I'm having a moan, whats with all you members who never post anything. Don't worry how silly you think it is say it anyway. I only ever post rubbish anyway.
So why don't you do the same? Your silly thoughts might be of intrest to some of us, You nevr know

RachaelBraGirl
04-30-2004, 10:39 AM
Hi Ladies,

I am new here, am I a mamber I don't know? If I am not I want to be. I have spent 25 years hiding my true feminine side and am now out. I LOVE PANTIES AND BRAS I LOVE things that make me feel FEMININE. I love my wife and am so thankful she accepts me as I am. I am very Bi I love ****, I came out 2 months ago, I work, play and wear panties every day, and at home I dress fully. At the Gym (NYC) I undress and walk around in my panties. The first time I undressed and saw a guy get a raging hardon looking at my panties was a totall turn on. I was afraid at first, but after a while, I just did it. It is the one place I feel safe dressed and being fem. Most of the guys accept me, it is a very gay gym, and no one hassles me. When a man comes on to me in the lockers or sauna or shower it is great. It is the one place that I have made formyself that is safe for me to be fem. I try to be descreet, but yet I can walk to the shower in panties and feel safe and sexy. I wish I felt that way in the outside world, I cant wait to go out in publick

Nicole-InPanties
05-01-2004, 12:47 PM
Every time I come on this site there is only ever about 1 or 2(sometimes none) other members on line but about 20 guest. If your here you must have an intrest in crossdressing. So come on sign in and join in.
Hello I just joined the site... How long has this site been up... I have been looking for a site like this to join. We need to get the word out to get the membership up.

Nicole

simpsonfan
05-01-2004, 04:32 PM
rachelbragirl

you sound like you have a REALLY good gym. i wish i could go there.

good luck getting out into public dressed, its something i dont quite have the nerve to do.

JustmeBear
05-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Hi girls,
I also thought I'd get alot more replies, on my posts or just to chat,
I'd love to chat and/or e-mail with any cd sisters out there.
Really thought this site would be a gr8 place to finally get to know people like myself,
I've read alot of the posts here and many many have the same feeling as I do, and I've learned so much by them,(knowing now I'm not the only one that feels this way or that) I do thank the forum for that.

Hi - If anyone wants to chat I am here anytime anyone needs...

My aol instant messenger is jsthere2bugu

I have learned so much on this sight and have to say would cool to have "cyber" friends

Julie
05-01-2004, 07:53 PM
this website needs a chatrrom with realtime chatting!
Marissa,

Here's a CD website with chatting.

http://crossdressers-forum.com/forums/index.php

Stelli
05-02-2004, 12:09 AM
Come on people,
There are about 40 of you looking at the threads on here and not members. How do you think we are going to help you with all your crossdressing questions(you must have some or why would you be here?)
It might give us members someone to talk to.
And whie I'm having a moan, whats with all you members who never post anything. Don't worry how silly you think it is say it anyway. I only ever post rubbish anyway.
So why don't you do the same? Your silly thoughts might be of intrest to some of us, You nevr know

I know what you mean, but take it easy. It takes time for one to understand self. Then to identify, then to have courage to admit to self that this is OK, finally it takes time to create username and to post here. Once the ice breaks then it goes alone... I post often, for the subjects that intrigue me. I love to listen what others think. Some people like watching. Maybe picking thier favorite, maybe just enjoying watching. We post because we enjoy being watched. Well it it crowd reading out there. And contemplating what brought them here. I am glad that this exist and that people are OK and nice. If it can be let it stay as that. More people doesnot always lead to better place. On the contrary. As for chatting, I do not have time to that, but I reckon many of you are just alone. Chat will be fine. Find some chat server and open a channel.

BTW whenever I am on the board, there is noone... And I do not feel alone. Read here and there, post here and there.... It's fun its great I love it - It works for me. This is great bunch of people!

donna ann
06-09-2004, 02:15 AM
my name is Donna ann from detroit mi. would love to chat I' 58 yaer old cd

donna ann
06-09-2004, 02:19 AM
I live in detroit mi, my name iis Donna Ann i'm 58 and love to please

donna ann
06-09-2004, 02:23 AM
my name is donna ann I love being in wayne Mi. want to meet others in michigan

louise rath
06-09-2004, 03:08 AM
Hi all,
I agree with all the posts. This site has been great for self-understanding and mutual understanding. As a 51 yo male married 2 children, just to know there are 'people like me' out there is fantastic.
I guess for those of you in the Northern hemisphere, we in the 'south' can't be on-line due to time differences, eg NINA's comments about not enough members on-line.
Anyway Nina, you are just too beautiful; try as I could in my younger days (since age 13) I could NEVER look THAT good!!
Love to all
Louise

louise rath
06-09-2004, 03:10 AM
Hi all,
I agree with all the posts. This site has been great for self-understanding and mutual understanding. As a 51 yo male married 2 children, just to know there are 'people like me' out there is fantastic.
I guess for those of you in the Northern hemisphere, we in the 'south' can't be on-line due to time differences, eg NINA's comments about not enough members on-line.
Anyway Nina, you are just too beautiful; try as I could in my younger days (since age 13) I could NEVER look THAT good!!
Love to all
Louise

louise rath
View Public Profile
Send a private message to louise rath
Find More Posts by louise rath
Add louise rath to Your Buddy List

pedebra
06-09-2004, 03:31 AM
I am not a very chatty person. I enjoy listening to what all you girls have to say. I am learning a lot from this site listening to all the comments about
experiences and emotions that you girls have had. My experience is very limited so I feel that I really have little to contribute; but, that as time goes on, I will have more to say.

Debra

Jenny
06-11-2004, 03:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

I would like to hear from more people too, both guests and members. After all I live in Montana and I don't know if there is a more isolated place to be a t-girl in the whole world. So my tg community comes largely from the internet and sites like this one. I feel I learn so much in reading the posts. I appreciate Vanessa's efforts to set up a chat room (although it doesn't work so well with my regular browser).

I know I am younger than a lot of the people on this forum but I would still love it for people to either send me private messages or IM me on Yahoo (JennyP401@Yahoo.com). I will try to answer as quickly as I can (once I return from my vacation). I think the forum can only get better the more people participate and share their experiences and perspectives. :)

Nina
10-02-2004, 11:23 AM
I've just noticed about 50 guest on this site at the moment. Come on join in you know you want to really. Tou never know before you know whats happening you could be having a sexy one to one with me. Wouldn't that be nice?(what do you mean no)

babe4life
10-02-2004, 11:30 AM
I've just noticed about 50 guest on this site at the moment. Come on join in you know you want to really. Tou never know before you know whats happening you could be having a sexy one to one with me. Wouldn't that be nice?(what do you mean no)

Nina, you are having way too much fun. That is just not allowed at all! :eek:

Make place for me ;)

Love,
Vicky

Marianne
10-02-2004, 11:48 AM
Nina, you are having way too much fun. That is just not allowed at all! :eek:

If I had Nina's looks and body, I'd be having way too much fun too! :D

Charlotte Elizabeth
10-02-2004, 11:58 AM
yeah come on you lurkers....join up and join in...

crispy
10-03-2004, 02:23 AM
yeah come on you lurkers....join up and join in...
yeah, but it also affects 'joined-up people'. Each time I look at the list of members on line, I see names that never come up on postings. So there are lurkers and joined-up lurkers.
It doesn't hurt, you know. :rolleyes:
NIKE -- JUST F****** DO IT !!!! :p
ENJOY !!!!! :)

Tristen Cox
10-03-2004, 06:50 PM
more More More ! ! !

Man in tights
10-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Okay, I'm in. I've been "lurking" (as I've heard it called) on this site for quite a while. Well now I've finally decided to join. I'm a 24yo student living in Illinois. I live with my fiancee, and we've been together for a year. She knows about my little hobby because I just decided to tell her when we started going out (it also seemed like way too much bother to keep hiding my real self all the time... honesty (in this case) was the best policy for me). She was at first amused but soon calmed down. She is supportive, and lets me shave, borrow panties etc. In fact in the last week I've bought a dress (which we now share!), and a wig (scheduled to arrive any day soon). We're going to keep all this between us though because we live in a small town (enough said I guess).

Anyway,it's great to be here. Some of you here are real celebrities in my book. I love this forum for so many reasons (great topics, real people, etc). I'm not terribly vocal so I don't know how active a poster I'll be. Keep up the good work.

softandsmooth
10-05-2004, 06:40 AM
Welcome to the Man in Tights!

Welcome to the board! I am glad you decided to de-lurk. I hope you will contribute what you can to the board.

Charlotte

babe4life
10-05-2004, 09:32 AM
I agree with "Call me Charlotte" ;). WELCOME!!!!

PntyLvr3
10-05-2004, 10:04 AM
i dunno..... i agree and disagree .... course i was only a guest for 2 days or bout 7 straight hours before i finally relized the wisdom and friendship that could be achived..... hence my membership request only few days ago

if i gave you a penny for your thoughts....... and you gave me your two cents..... could i keep the extra penny? j/k

its all good..... one bad thing bout so many guest is there feedback is null and i can use all the feedback possible.... the only good thing w/ so many guest is hopefully ppl are coming to terms even if it is behind closet doors like myself

just wish with the rest that more would sign up...... this site will prolly need re-inforcements (members) to deal w/ my problems ... giggle

truethfully i'm actually counting the days that it would be my reply that has helped somebody.... course i cant count those days without everyones insight :)

==================================
the live chat thing i think is a good and bad idea....... good idea cause i like it... bad idea cause something killer would prolly be said that would benifet all and yet there would be no archival scheme for review -- (my 2 cents)

Jessica_Grl
Have Ya ever Stopped to think............ only to forget to start again?

stephaniecravesit
10-05-2004, 12:28 PM
Hi Nina and Emily:

I just joined yesterday and I am not really sure how to join in. I would appreciate if some one would correspond to me by e-mail to let me know how to join you girls.

I am home alone today, while my wife is at work. I sitting here reading these threads in my white bra and panties. I just love the days when I can work from home and I have the house to myself. Today I even tried my wifes makeup. I just feeel so pretty sitting here.

Please girls, some one contact me to let me know if I am using this site properly.

Lovingly
Sterphaniecravesit :)

babe4life
10-05-2004, 12:36 PM
Hi Jessica, from what I can see you are posting just fine :).

Stephanie, WELCOME! Just find a spot and jump in anywhere. The water's fine :D. I would love to be able to work from home and wear anything I liked. Trouble is, I still live with my parents and my dad works from home ... so no dice there :(

Love,
Vicky
(from far, far, far away)

samanthajay
10-05-2004, 02:36 PM
20 members."huh huh i said member*thats more like it but there 21 guest. stop being shy and join the fun. i was a member 5 min. after i found this place. come on we are all freinds here. plus nina's throwing in one on one action!hehe sorry babe couldn't resist. and some of the members need to post more too.

babe4life
10-05-2004, 03:13 PM
ooohhhh, NINA? Nina, did you know your services were being bandied about!? Hmm? LOL

This is a very nice appeal to all the lurkers ... come join us. But only if you promise to play nice!

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-05-2004, 03:15 PM
i was only joking. :p

babe4life
10-05-2004, 03:22 PM
Yeah right. Why don't I believe you? ;)

PntyLvr3
10-05-2004, 08:51 PM
Vicky ... wow i never heard that before -- though u prolly mentioned it many times....

unfortunatly i live w/parents @ moment too (course i got small pad on there property its still not the same as having your own place) i can imagine how much more freedom i would have on my own 20 acres somewhere

to top it off my parents are big-time John Edwards fan's -- though i really dont know what to think of him.. @ the same time i believe NE thing is possible.... and yes i believe sometimes that there is afterlife watching .......

sometimes that frustrates me even more........ to think my Great Grandmother who passed away @ 8yrs old or my gramma who passed at 15yrs old know's what ive been up to behind closet doors

i dunno :(

however i do know the above has not stoped me from being who i am :)

Amelie
10-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Hi Man In Tights and welcome, i hope to see your posts. By the way are you a super-hero??

Hi Steph, you join in by posting, like you're doing now, people here will respond.

Love Amelie

samanthajay
10-07-2004, 02:14 AM
Yeah right. Why don't I believe you? ;)
because nina was offeren in the first place you have to read all the thread. and plus(like you darling)nina is and very attractive girl. if i was a lurking and i saw she was offering dat id join and say "so nina, how you doing" ;) hehej/k

crispy
10-07-2004, 02:32 AM
Nina dear,

I see your legs are apart again in your new avatar. (You change them so often it may be out of date by the time I post this.) I did have occasion to comment on this before. :mad:

If all else fails I suggest you should ask Mummy to give you some lessons on correct feminine behaviour. After all we don't want this forum to get a bad name, do we?

I guess one of the problems for many CDs is that they missed out on the introduction to ladylike behaviour that girls would normally have picked up at school. When CDs come out they can be quite outrageous.

I do understand that there are sissy training schools in London and possibly some other big cities, where a dominant madam can give you appropriate correction, but there should be no need to resort to that, should there?

Now please try to be good in future, Nina. I hope I don't need to mention this again. :p

samanthajay
10-07-2004, 04:35 AM
i see 9 members 31 guest? whats up witdat :mad:

SatinSarah
10-07-2004, 05:18 AM
well you certainly caused plenty of reaction. I think most of us came out here because it is safe and everybody seems to feel the same. We struggle to understand our desires and it is great to hear that everybody else is up to the same. I started using the chat room - and it is great! I have found some great girls in there and it is much better to chat live rather than wait for posts to this site sometimes.

Thanks for this site and lets hope it will grow and grow as more girls find it

samanthajay
10-07-2004, 05:57 AM
your welcome and come see us somemore :D

Nina
10-07-2004, 11:23 AM
Nina dear,

I see your legs are apart again in your new avatar. (You change them so often it may be out of date by the time I post this.) I did have occasion to comment on this before. :mad:

If all else fails I suggest you should ask Mummy to give you some lessons on correct feminine behaviour. After all we don't want this forum to get a bad name, do we?

I guess one of the problems for many CDs is that they missed out on the introduction to ladylike behaviour that girls would normally have picked up at school. When CDs come out they can be quite outrageous.

I do understand that there are sissy training schools in London and possibly some other big cities, where a dominant madam can give you appropriate correction, but there should be no need to resort to that, should there?

Now please try to be good in future, Nina. I hope I don't need to mention this again. :p
I'm not sure i'm getting this right and may have to visit one of these schools to make sure i get this sorted once and for all. Of course I wouldn't enjoy this form of correction at all :rolleyes: Now you don't know the addreses of any do you?

Man in tights
10-08-2004, 12:43 AM
I've heard a whole bunch of people comparing cd'ing to being like what a superhero does. Basically about the whole pretending to be someone else thing, or adopting a secret identity. I'm thinking of a recent movie quote but it's lodged in a little-used part of my brain... um, Catwoman maybe?
Anyway unfortunately the only places where I'm a superhero are in my mind and in my dreams, where I have an incredible ability to change my appearance from male to female mode at will. Kinda like real life except without the whole being scared stiff to be seen outside en femme.

Is it such a big deal that a guy shaves his body and chooses to wear womens underwear? [a loud "no it isn't" is heard from somewhere in the distance!] I would love nothing more than to tell the whole world, and live day-to-day wearing both sexes clothes (deciding which based on my mood on waking). But life isn't that simple, as should be blatantly obvious to anyone who has read a sample of the posts on this site! Ah well, I guess a career doing something I love is worth the inconvenience. after all, a man has to have a hobby... even if that hobby is being a girl!

D. (... see, I did post again!)

MistyCD
10-08-2004, 10:41 AM
Hi I'm Misty from New Jersey, if any body wants to e-mail me, my address is

sandal_lover@yahoo.com

babe4life
10-08-2004, 11:06 AM
Hiya Misty! Hmm, did I already say hello? Well, just in case, HI! :)

Samantha, you really know which of my buttons to press, don't you!? :p

Love,
Vicky

samanthajay
10-08-2004, 01:09 PM
am i pressing the right one? :p

babe4life
10-08-2004, 02:16 PM
Honey, you are pushing all of the right buttons! LOL

No wait, that came out totally wrong, but ah, what the heck. It is time I went to bed anyway. Mind not clear. Trying to think. COFFEE. Must have caffeine. Must become overstimulated ...

:D

Samantha! You are just too brilliant for words!! ;)

samanthajay
10-08-2004, 11:15 PM
now your going to make me blush :p

babe4life
10-09-2004, 12:24 AM
Alright!! :P Finally. ;)

samanthajay
10-09-2004, 12:35 AM
hahadamnit*blushing* :D