PDA

View Full Version : What a long, strange trip it's been ...

Sister Rachel
06-06-2013, 06:06 PM
Today, out of the blue ( and into the pink :heehee:) I found myself suddenly in touch with my "young girl" self in a way that I never have before. Now I'm a big ugly guy who'll turn 56 this coming Sunday, but somehow in my psyche I found the little girl who never was, loving her Princess costume, and I felt SO at ease and happy about it :). I've also suddenly, and belatedly, come to love pink as a colour, and looked for pink dresses, tops and skirts, which I never did before ( Black and Blue, man ... :heehee:) I think that buying an outrageously feminine pink tutu skirt was the catalyst .. now I'm thinking about some modest breast forms .. well, might as well fill out one's bra?:daydreaming: So there we are :)

Diana Bain
06-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Call it "your evolution" it happens to us all. Enjoy your 56th....happy birthday

AmyGaleRT
06-06-2013, 09:15 PM
I love pink too, and Sabrina thinks it looks good on me, so I'm not afraid to indulge. I also appreciate the forms that make me a 48C. Happy upcoming birthday, Brenda! :D

- Amy

docrobbysherry
06-06-2013, 09:54 PM
How fortunate for u, Brenda! I hope u enjoy her and realize how lucky u r?

Some of us never get a message from our "fem side"!

Beverley Sims
06-07-2013, 03:26 AM
Brenda,
Stay young as long as you can.

kathy chelan
06-07-2013, 04:38 AM
i expect to hear more about your background and the "strange" trip that has brought you to where you are---i know i really need to do my introductory write up pretty soon --i joined quite a while back---i expect this is only about my 7th post i'm glad for your discovery going so much farther into the color spectrums
colors for men are so drab---there are so many bright colors that dont seem to be open to men to wear- except very carefully, and usually only in very manly shirts- IMO, those of us who have "special" color sense and desires for colors of all the rainbow come to want or evolve to need all kinds of colors in all kinds of combinations for all our clothes and shoes when in femme modes. i mean colors that are so great with feminine outfits that society would frown on most men even wearing, especially in a shoe i particularly hate that mainstream stores hardly have ANY belts for men that are not brown or black! i have been able to find a few belts in light blue and one in dark blue or navy that has a pattern of a winding weave of small thread, 2 of which are in baby blue and three are in a bright pink. that one is about 1 1/4 inch wide Another belt is about 2 inches wide or more and light blue backgrould wtih lots and lots of silver stud-work-clearly both feminine and i found them in the female areas of thrift stores, but the first i have worn lots with male jeans in man mode, havent with the second one yet -----and yet i know i could justify wearing it that if i was playing bass in a country band somewhere in fancy western clothes as i thought i might get on-to, a few years ago- b.g. : i played bass and trumpet througout all the 70s decade in clubs--pop and rock,
all-my fantasies of course all revolve around having all crossdressing band members in nice feminine clothes not like beyonce although that certainly has its place and its validity-and not like drag either just tasteful femme, the way i believe all of us on this site want to look--they could have various different looks depending on the genres of music they were doing---THIS IS A FANTASY I STARTED DREAMING ABOUT CLEAR BACK IN JUNIOR HIGH and i am now 66 .. now i surely wont get back in club music of any kind but by the start of next year the door will be open for my church when they open a satellite branch much much closer to where i live i love bright colors of every shade and WANT,WANT WANT. well, somewhen down the road, right?
regarding wig colors i have at least three wigs that are blue like katy perry's hair used to be i have a couple of pink wigs and some others have a slight hightlight effect of purple within a dark brown yet bright shine to them---all of these have ccome from either kroger or walmart cause that is all i can afford and of course what little i buy besides shoes is always from thrift stores,never new at this time, but that will undergo some change in the future--i have a way to get some extra spending cash for the femme things i want by selling a collection of kennedy half -dollars and a small compliment of other coins that will be worth quite a bit more than face value--of course that will take research sometime later i'll tell how i have gotten by without money to buy things many others on this sight probably have several of--alsowhy i am short of $ should be mentioned

Maria in heels
06-07-2013, 04:56 AM
Brenda....happy birthday, and its great that you are enjoying yourself

kimdl93
06-07-2013, 07:40 AM
First off, I appreciated the nod to Neil Young and Rust Never Sleeps! Hey hey my my, cross dressing will never die. There's more to the picture than meets the eye.....

Truer words were never uttered. So you've discovered that there is more to your picture than meets the eye...that's great!

Frédérique
06-07-2013, 08:16 AM
…somehow in my psyche I found the little girl who never was, loving her Princess costume, and I felt SO at ease and happy about it. I think that buying an outrageously feminine pink tutu skirt was the catalyst … now I'm thinking about some modest breast forms … well, might as well fill out one's bra?

I went outrageously feminine as soon as I gathered my courage, replete with a healthy “WHY NOT?” I lived to tell the tale. I recall an especially femme purchase I made, right out in the open, and I was amazed I did it. I felt changed afterwards – it was a watershed of sorts. The breast forms came later, as accessories, and they were modest in the extreme. The little girl I never was soon came to life, and she appeared in the mirror one fine day…
:battingeyelashes:

kathy chelan
06-07-2013, 11:46 AM
i regularly go to flickr and go to search/call-up box and enter crossdressers and soon come to a certain person that i am so fond of all her pictures --- i go back from 2 to 4 times every week--her photostream is my very favorite---she has the most colorful and variety=-filled set of outfits, shoes, wigs, and different types of poses and settings and some are very imaginative, as well as sexy and sometimes erotic poses even tho just about always fully dressed for the street experience---i particularly like all her varied colors and she has these absolutely sensational pink heels that i'd say are about 3" high maybe lotsof other colors of heels and outfits there is this one pose in which she has the pink heels with quite short white shorts and medium dark blue top---it is thje absolute end--my njumero uno fav right now and has been ever since i found it a few months ago
there is one place she mentions help and (i think an outfit from her wife---and also one outfit she says her daughter was through with so she posed with it
well, i have no idea about any procedures or rules that might allow he to even hint at how to identify the one i am repeatedly referring to, or what rules exist that probably are totally against that, but if i thought i could i would give ya'll her name the whole photostream i think is about 50 poses and just about every one except only 2 or 3 maybe are so very wonderful oh well later over and out
also was going to mention the relatively shorter time that katy perry had her hair purple--i have several accessories in blue and purple, more about those in the future---no purple dress yet but have 2 blue ones and one black with pink and some other colors of flowers on the lower part and i have a pair of sunglasses from walmart that are blue rimmed and very girly and when i get fixed up as i like, it reminds me a bit of ladies like katy perryu a bit

i would so much love to be able to have some of the outfits and also the very nice legs the flickr fav of mine has---in order to really go out like i would like to i need to first lose at least 20 pounds---basically that is because i am bipolar and have been on depakote now about 17 years now