PDA

View Full Version : Stepping out as a woman for the first time..

LisaRaye
12-17-2005, 07:11 PM
Hello ladies, I've been thinking about this for a all time. I really want to do it but not in the area I live in the people around here are ******* and I dont want to put myself threw that. I just what to know where do you find the courage to step out cause I am scared as hell. My girlfriend knows what I do she offered a bunch of time to go out like that even on halloween but I dont have the nerve cause I dont want to half to defend myself. Anybody have any advise to get over this.

Julie York
12-17-2005, 08:04 PM
I don't know if this is what you want to hear. And I am not qualified anyway as I have never been out.

You need to be a bit more "comfortable in your own skin" just yet.

You want something, but you aren't ready yet. When the fear comes down a a reasonable state of mild terror then give it a go. But before that.....it really isn't that big a deal. There is nothing in the rule book that says you HAVE to.

Maybe you could go out of town.

Billie Renee
12-17-2005, 08:05 PM
Well Hon don't woory so much most people don't even pay attention to you unless you cause them to.I have been dressing and going out dressed all my life once you get over the fear of doing it you will enjoy it so much you'll want to keep doing it.As for having to defend your self don't if they don't like it tell them to go sit on a sharp stump.

cathy b
12-17-2005, 08:42 PM
julie said it right. no need to rush it,no time table,no hurry when the time is right you will know. i think we were all scared to death the first time we went out so just relax your time will come.:confused:

LisaRaye
12-17-2005, 08:45 PM
thanks ladies I will think about it but mean while I think going out of town might not be a bad idea. But I do want to go out one day. I will keep you posted. I also need to work on my voice. thank you

StephanieCD
12-17-2005, 09:26 PM
You could do what I plan to do someday... in a far off galaxy. One day I'll vacation where there's a CD event and join the numbers. Just missed a big one on Cape Cod - but there are yearly events all over.. one in the Poconos, I believe. I hope to take my GF and I to one of those events, telling friends we're just going to that place for our vacation (maybe a cheap ticket excuse or something) and then, in addition to regular sight seeing, go to an event or ball or something. I get giddy thinking of it. It still counts as 'out' even if you're not alone ;)

LisaRaye
12-17-2005, 10:06 PM
You could do what I plan to do someday... in a far off galaxy. One day I'll vacation where there's a CD event and join the numbers. Just missed a big one on Cape Cod - but there are yearly events all over.. one in the Poconos, I believe. I hope to take my GF and I to one of those events, telling friends we're just going to that place for our vacation (maybe a cheap ticket excuse or something) and then, in addition to regular sight seeing, go to an event or ball or something. I get giddy thinking of it. It still counts as 'out' even if you're not alone ;)

Thanks Stephanie that sounds like a damn good idea I will half to look in to that. once again I thank you for all the help so far. I will STEP OUT one day and counting:)

Phoebe Reece
12-17-2005, 11:21 PM
Roxxy,

If you live near a city with a TG support group in it, look into joining one. It's a lot easier dressing and meeting other CD's for the first time rather than confronting the general public. Talking with more experienced CD's face to face will bolster your courage. And, depending on the group, they may just have you come along with them out to some club or restaurant as part of their meeting activities. There is safety in numbers.

Another approach is, as the slogan for that famous shoe company says, "Just do it!" Don't plan it or worry about it beforehand, just decide you are ready to go out and grab your purse and go. It may just be a drive around the block or a dash to the mailbox and back. But each time you do it, however short it may be, it will give you more courage to push things a little farther along.

Darlena
12-17-2005, 11:42 PM
Roxxy Honey! I surmise that part of the reason that you confer with the girls on this forum is to shore up your courage to go forth as the woman that you can be. Just let it happen as I'm sure it surely will. And the time will come when you will find yourself in the village square with your knickers about your ankles, screaming at the top of your lungs,"I am woman, hear me roar!" And then you'll see that there was nobody there to disparrage you in the first instance. You have darlena's blessing. Now, go forth and err no more. Luv+hugs+kisses,

LisaRaye
12-17-2005, 11:54 PM
Thanks I will get the courage up one day but I am trying to find an easy way to do it. I will spread my wings over the world but first I want to do some homework. I thank everybody that is trying to help me I really do. Thanks to all. have a merry Christmas.

Roxxy
:) :) :)

LisaRaye
12-18-2005, 12:08 AM
I could just get drunk and do it as a joke to see what happens. I love doing this I've been doing this on and off since I was a kid and Now it just exploded in me. The past two weeks I had to spend at least 1,000 on Roxxy but she takes over when I go shopping. Not to say I want to do it full time cause of my job and present friends, I just want to enjoy this for once just me and the girls leave my job and friends out of it. I am so amazed how when I dress up that I put most females to shame and I love it. now I just want the CD commuity to know who Roxxy is. I am makeing my Stand for the new year like the slogan saids just do it and I hope when I do My CD commuity has my back. thank you

Roxxy
:) :) :)

Karren H
12-18-2005, 12:14 AM
Hello ladies, I've been thinking about this for a all time. I really want to do it but not in the area I live in the people around here are ******* and I dont want to put myself threw that. I just what to know where do you find the courage to step out cause I am scared as hell. My girlfriend knows what I do she offered a bunch of time to go out like that even on halloween but I dont have the nerve cause I dont want to half to defend myself. Anybody have any advise to get over this.

My first time out was in Utah. At a hotel. I must have walked to the door 20 times and each time turned around. Then the 21st time I just kept going. Out the door, down the hall and outside. Thought I was going to faint with a kind of scared excitement. Never ever looked back from that day. Now its so natural to go out enfemme. As natural as if I were dressed male! Sometimes I have to look down to see how i'm dressed. And the scared excitement is gone, replaced with a comfortable feeling deep inside.

We have the right to wear what we want, where we want. So just do it. Go out that door, now! You will wonder why you didnt do it sooner!!

My last business trip, this week, 3 days and was enfemme all but 12 hours!! Loved every minute of it!

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-DfuDOdc6erRMQiaEDY9CO6XIBh0-

Love Karren

LisaRaye
12-18-2005, 12:24 AM
My first time out was in Utah. At a hotel. I must have walked to the door 20 times and each time turned around. Then the 21st time I just kept going. Out the door, down the hall and outside. Thought I was going to faint with a kind of scared excitement. Never ever looked back from that day. Now its so natural to go out enfemme. As natural as if I were dressed male! Sometimes I have to look down to see how i'm dressed. And the scared excitement is gone, replaced with a comfortable feeling deep inside.

We have the right to wear what we want, where we want. So just do it. Go out that door, now! You will wonder why you didnt do it sooner!!

My last business trip, this week, 3 days and was enfemme all but 12 hours!! Loved every minute of it!

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-DfuDOdc6erRMQiaEDY9CO6XIBh0-

Love Karren

Thanks Karren I will for the new year. You girls have been very very helpful I wish I knew how to pay you ladies back I guess the only way to pay you ladies it just do it and I will.:) :) :)

Roxxy

HaleyPink2000
12-18-2005, 04:46 AM
My first time out was to a Triess meeting. Some place I did feel very safe. Then to a theater show with a group. Safety in numbers.

Haley:)

Oh BTW, Hi Karen H, Sis!!!!

Wendy me
12-18-2005, 08:03 AM
ok we got be comfy , and careful ok how abought some small steps to get you going ?? like maybe some cute under things under your drabs while you do your daly things and as you get more comfy then step it up a bit and when your ready ( you will know when) a trip out of town but please be save
and do rember going out is not a race do it at your own pace feel ready and comfy above all be safe....

JocelynG
12-18-2005, 11:54 AM
I agree with Haley.There is safety in numbers. It helped me out alot going out with someone instead of alone.Make sure you feel comfortable and trust that person though

Sam-antha
12-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Roxxy, just a thought : early on you remarked that you would have to sort out your voice before you went out. Totally and completely wrong.
think that most girls will agree with me when I say that you will have gone out several times before you let yourself get near enough to anybody to use your voice. Even then, it will perhaps like asking a bus driver for a ticket and I can assure you that people in that situation will not hear your voice. They will hear only the request.
Take your time and get comy.

Lauren Mitchell
12-18-2005, 05:36 PM
Here is my contibution to this thread, a section from my diary:

Here it is, September 28 at 2AM. My wife is out of town for a few days on business so at least I can dress a little more. But what does 2AM have to do with anything?

The kids were asleep, and my landlord is watching TV. I decided that tonight is the night that Lauren goes outside! Oh my god!

Well, I packed a small flight bag with my skirt, my red blouse, my wig, heels and purse. In the bedroom, I removed my jeans, shirt BVD'c and socks. I then put on my purple nylon panties, black pantyhose, blue bra, breast forms and full slip. I then put my shirt, jeans and sneaks back on over everything.

Sneaking outside ever so quietly with the flight bag in hand, I went to the back yard to a shadowy area. Here I removed my male things altogther and out on my femme clothing.

After adjusting my wig, I took one breath and stood in the middle of the yard as Lauren for the first time!

My heart was pounding a mile a minute. Just standing there, in the open dressed as I really loved! It was exhilirating!

Time to calm down now, time to take that very first step as a woman outdoors!

Slowly I sneaked to the gate, I opened it ever so slowly as not to make any noise. And then made sure that is was closed behind me ever so quietly.

I ducked down so the landlord could not see me since he was watching TV. When the coast was clear, I stood erect in the night sky.

I took my first steps on solid concrete as Lauren and the sound of my heels clicking against the surface sent shock waves through my body! Lauren was alive! And she was walking down the street!

I did not hinder the clicking of my heels against the sidewalk. I savored every single decible of it. Wow what a feeling! I have always, I mean always been dressed in the house with the exception of when I worked for that individual.

But this time, I finally know what other before me have felt. It was such a thrill, almost heart stopping.

Well I almost reached the corner of the street and the a car approached from the side. "What am I going to do?" raced through my mind. "Not a danm thing!" I told myself.

I continued on my walk. The car approached. Then the car passed me by and never slowed up! "WOW! I Passed!" I told myself! But that was not the true test, just yet. Little did I know that more was in store. So I continued on my walk, crossing the street the car just passed me by on. I turned in the same direction and continued my walk.

Then my heart stopped cold! There is a hall nearby that was holding a party! And to make matters worse, everyone was leaving! "Oh Shi...!!!!!"

OK, I didn't stop or falter on my walk. People were leaving the front door and had perfect eyesite of me. I mean perfect! But not one single one of them say a word or even glanced my way.

I just kept on walking with my purse slung over my shoulder keeping my eyes straight ahead. I told myslef, never look up, never look someone in the eyes, avoid eye contact at all times. I really have no idea if anyone paid any attention to me, and never will. But in the end, no one said a thing.

So I continued on my journey.

Wait! Another car! Only this time it is coming on head on! OH SHI,,,! What am I to do? My heart is pounding out of my bra! No place to hide!!!!!

I just kept on walking. Never looked up and never looked at the car praying that the car would pass me by.

Well, it did and never slowed up! My confidence was growing. How many times have I been spotted already? WOW!

"OK, Lauren, just keep your cool" I told myself. I rounded the corner towards home with my heels clicking on the pavement. I love that sound! Oh, how I wish I could hear it everyday from my own feet.

Shortly on the trip as I approached an intersection, not just one car, but three of them approached me within 20 feet! Their headlights lit me up with no place to hide!

I paid no never mind to them as they rounded the corner and drove off. Not a single one of them honked, none of them made any cat calls, none of them slowed up to give me a second look.

I had to wonder, am I dreaming or what? I was spotted how many times dressed as a woman and no one gave me a second look. And mind you, I didn't put on any makeup at all!

Well, I made it home, went back into the back yard, got out of my femme things and back to drab and went back inside the building.

Yes dear diary, I guess I passed that first test. And what a test it was. It was wonderful! The only thing that was a pain, was I had to adjust the strap on my heels every 40 or so feet. But if that was the worst, I can't wait to go out again as Lauren!

LisaRaye
12-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Here is my contibution to this thread, a section from my diary:

Here it is, September 28 at 2AM. My wife is out of town for a few days on business so at least I can dress a little more. But what does 2AM have to do with anything?

The kids were asleep, and my landlord is watching TV. I decided that tonight is the night that Lauren goes outside! Oh my god!

Well, I packed a small flight bag with my skirt, my red blouse, my wig, heels and purse. In the bedroom, I removed my jeans, shirt BVD'c and socks. I then put on my purple nylon panties, black pantyhose, blue bra, breast forms and full slip. I then put my shirt, jeans and sneaks back on over everything.

Sneaking outside ever so quietly with the flight bag in hand, I went to the back yard to a shadowy area. Here I removed my male things altogther and out on my femme clothing.

After adjusting my wig, I took one breath and stood in the middle of the yard as Lauren for the first time!

My heart was pounding a mile a minute. Just standing there, in the open dressed as I really loved! It was exhilirating!

Time to calm down now, time to take that very first step as a woman outdoors!

Slowly I sneaked to the gate, I opened it ever so slowly as not to make any noise. And then made sure that is was closed behind me ever so quietly.

I ducked down so the landlord could not see me since he was watching TV. When the coast was clear, I stood erect in the night sky.

I took my first steps on solid concrete as Lauren and the sound of my heels clicking against the surface sent shock waves through my body! Lauren was alive! And she was walking down the street!

I did not hinder the clicking of my heels against the sidewalk. I savored every single decible of it. Wow what a feeling! I have always, I mean always been dressed in the house with the exception of when I worked for that individual.

But this time, I finally know what other before me have felt. It was such a thrill, almost heart stopping.

Well I almost reached the corner of the street and the a car approached from the side. "What am I going to do?" raced through my mind. "Not a danm thing!" I told myself.

I continued on my walk. The car approached. Then the car passed me by and never slowed up! "WOW! I Passed!" I told myself! But that was not the true test, just yet. Little did I know that more was in store. So I continued on my walk, crossing the street the car just passed me by on. I turned in the same direction and continued my walk.

Then my heart stopped cold! There is a hall nearby that was holding a party! And to make matters worse, everyone was leaving! "Oh Shi...!!!!!"

OK, I didn't stop or falter on my walk. People were leaving the front door and had perfect eyesite of me. I mean perfect! But not one single one of them say a word or even glanced my way.

I just kept on walking with my purse slung over my shoulder keeping my eyes straight ahead. I told myslef, never look up, never look someone in the eyes, avoid eye contact at all times. I really have no idea if anyone paid any attention to me, and never will. But in the end, no one said a thing.

So I continued on my journey.

Wait! Another car! Only this time it is coming on head on! OH SHI,,,! What am I to do? My heart is pounding out of my bra! No place to hide!!!!!

I just kept on walking. Never looked up and never looked at the car praying that the car would pass me by.

Well, it did and never slowed up! My confidence was growing. How many times have I been spotted already? WOW!

"OK, Lauren, just keep your cool" I told myself. I rounded the corner towards home with my heels clicking on the pavement. I love that sound! Oh, how I wish I could hear it everyday from my own feet.

Shortly on the trip as I approached an intersection, not just one car, but three of them approached me within 20 feet! Their headlights lit me up with no place to hide!

I paid no never mind to them as they rounded the corner and drove off. Not a single one of them honked, none of them made any cat calls, none of them slowed up to give me a second look.

I had to wonder, am I dreaming or what? I was spotted how many times dressed as a woman and no one gave me a second look. And mind you, I didn't put on any makeup at all!

Well, I made it home, went back into the back yard, got out of my femme things and back to drab and went back inside the building.

Yes dear diary, I guess I passed that first test. And what a test it was. It was wonderful! The only thing that was a pain, was I had to adjust the strap on my heels every 40 or so feet. But if that was the worst, I can't wait to go out again as Lauren!

What a story I will have one to tell one day. But I am thinking on new years eve go up to NYC in manhattan with my thing. go to a rest room and change into Roxxy and let it run wild from there I will take my girlfriend with me it turns her on wildly when she see's me like that, and I could only amaging how horning she would get if she finally saw me outside she might want to rape me on the spot. so new years it is I have made my mind and set my goal.:) :) :)

Lizzy GG
12-18-2005, 08:00 PM
Hi Roxy, if you plan a trip just go on line and see where the place are gender friendly. Vicky's first time was in Atlanta when we attented the IFGE conference and we met alot of crossdressers there which made it alot easy for coming out. Now before she travels, she goes on line and find out what events there are and restaurant and clubs that are available

LisaRaye
12-18-2005, 08:21 PM
Hi Roxy, if you plan a trip just go on line and see where the place are gender friendly. Vicky's first time was in Atlanta when we attented the IFGE conference and we met alot of crossdressers there which made it alot easy for coming out. Now before she travels, she goes on line and find out what events there are and restaurant and clubs that are available
Thank you Lizzy, I was just thinking about that anyone know of a CD group in NYc let me know please.