PDA

View Full Version : Did It today

Robyn-aus
06-08-2013, 12:41 AM
I went and got my naval pieced today as I cant have my ears done just yet so I got my naval done and feels great My wife will find out tonite

Tracii G
06-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Will the wife be pissed?

paulaprimo
06-08-2013, 01:49 AM
good for you! i am very jealous as i always wanted to get mine done. looking forward to hear what your wife has to say! lol :)

Robyn-aus
06-08-2013, 02:36 AM
My wife noticed it and didn't say any thing for a few hours But she loves it and she has some more jewerly for me to wear

Kandy Barr
06-08-2013, 03:19 AM
I'm curious to know how it feels and what is the projected healing time? I'm wanting to have mine done very soon.

Alexis.j
06-08-2013, 04:15 AM
Budgie: Thats great news, look after it and enjoy it.
Kandy: Some say they hardly feel it, others say its not that bad, (me, personally think its really not that bad 2 or 3 out of 10 if even that high... )
As for aftercare and healing time, it can take up to a year to heal properly, and is very dependant on what gauge and type of jewellery is used, I favour (2mm) thick for the initial piercing, as it heals much faster and has a much lower risk of migration. Keep it clean with salt water only and it should be fine.

Robyn-aus
06-08-2013, 04:24 AM
it didn't hurt at all really Not as bad as my lower back tattoo [that hurt]

SaraNZ
06-08-2013, 04:49 AM
I have both my nipples and use to have my belly pierced. It is no longer pierced as it started to migrate out as it was knocked on a regular basis by picking kids up etc. I loved it!

Beverley Sims
06-09-2013, 09:23 AM
Not for me, only the ears needed here.
Body piercing and tats are not my style.

Avrial
06-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Congrats, enjoy it!

I've had mine for over a year. It took about 5 months to heal. My usual now is a flexible clear bar with gold ends... the flexible bar is more comfortable because my stomach crease is right on top of it.

My wife (fiance at the time) didn't care for it, but she's supportive now. We were out with a group of friends last weekend, and somehow the topic of male navel piercing came up. There were the "gay" comments, then my wife says "straight guys can have it" and points at me. I had the biggest smile for my wife saying that. The one gay guy in the group asked to see it and was impressed with how good it looks.