PDA

View Full Version : OMG - So much wasted time.

jayme357
06-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Last night I had a date. The details are only important to me (but they were awesome!). For some reason I decided to attach my forms with adhesive. I have never done this before. What an incredible sensation! I have literally wasted decades of time! The feeling of what must be what a genetic woman feels with the real weight of breast on my chest are beyond my ability to describe. All can say is that I mever wanf to remove them. I am now a bonafide addict.

Tracii G
06-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Occasionally I will glue mine on and yes it does feel amazing.

Rachel Morley
06-08-2013, 10:07 PM
I totally get what you're saying as I must admit when I use my Gold Seal silicone breast forms (purchased from The Breastform Store ...shameless plug :) ) and I glue them to my chest with spray on 3M Super 77 adhesive, there is a huge difference in how it feels to wear them. It does feel like they are part of you and is much more like what it "might be like" to have real breasts.

CherylFlint
06-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Actually, there’s a lot easier and more effective way to keep the pads in place and that’s to use a bra that is made with a mastectomy pad pocket.
Never a worry about slippage or falling out, and when you walk fast, or run, or jump, the pads bounce like the real ones do and stay in place.
Never a worry.
The only downside is that the bras are around $50 but are well made and will take many washings (by hand, gently, mild soap, hang dry).
Call a lingerie store for a fitting. Well worth it.

Beverley Sims
06-09-2013, 08:59 AM
It is agood sensation, but not worth doing all the time.
That is time wasted.