PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressers are like....

Aly Cat
06-09-2013, 10:41 AM
I made this funny correlation while on my drive to work today. I saw a motorcyclist and thought...
Crossdressers are a lot like bikers. When out by yourself, you may get noticed, you may not, but you are more likely to get run over.
When out in a group though, you are more likely to get noticed, but NOBODY is going to run you over. :D

It made me chuckle in my car lol.

Laura912
06-09-2013, 11:06 AM
Some are like moths...happier in the dark but drawn to light.

Lynn Marie
06-09-2013, 11:14 AM
Very cute Eva.

As a crossdresser I'd rather be noticed than ignored. Just not all the time. Sure enough, I want it both ways! Isn't that just like a girl.

Aly Cat
06-09-2013, 11:28 AM
Lol personally, Im more like a vampire. (NOT THE SPARKLY ONES!) Stuck in the dark but wanting to bathe in the sun!

Ressie
06-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Some are like slow drivers: very passable.

Aly Cat
06-09-2013, 12:39 PM
hahaha thats awesome

Tracii G
06-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Most bikers are fat old men gee thanks a lot Eva.

Aly Cat
06-09-2013, 01:38 PM
See, i was looking more at how they are unified when they are together and more bold. They are also passionate about what they do regardless of how they look. ;)

Persephone
06-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Crossdressers are like potato chips, you can never have enough.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Phoebe Reece
06-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Some of us are crossdressers and bikers........

Taylor Dame
06-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Being a crossdresser reminds me of the old ad for Mounds and Almond Joy: "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't." It's great to be able to let yourself loose!

MysticLady
06-09-2013, 05:02 PM

Don't forget the spike on the helmet. Can't be seen w/o one.:heehee:

Amy A
06-09-2013, 05:20 PM
I'd say the main difference is this: when I'm on my bike, I do everything I can to be noticed, when I'm out and about, I do everything I can to blend.

Also, I take it your aren't planning on explaining this particular comparison to the next group of bikers you see? :D

Leah Lynn
06-09-2013, 05:35 PM

Who are you calling fat? Okay, maybe a bit fat for a girl, but I'm a bit light for a biker.

And I am old.

All in fun,

Leah

Tracii G
06-10-2013, 11:37 PM
I was teasing so all you two wheeled commandos stand down!! LOL

Di
06-10-2013, 11:53 PM
I was teasing so all you two wheeled commandos stand down!! LOL lol lol Traci such a trouble maker:devil:

Crossdressers are like....
Sugar and Spice and EVERYTHING Nice:D

dawnmarrie1961
06-12-2013, 08:35 AM
Quite true, Eva. Maybe we should put up a sign like they do for the bikers to remind people that on the road of life there are all kinds of different ways to travel?
We can't all be SUVs.

Beverley Sims
06-12-2013, 10:37 AM
I will go with, drawn like moths to the flame.

Angela Campbell
06-12-2013, 10:39 AM
lol lol

Sugar and Spice and EVERYTHING Nice:D

More like sugar and spice and a puppy dog tail.

Kati F
06-12-2013, 03:59 PM

Hahaha... That we are :):) Maybe we need a biker/cd smilies :devil:

RenneB
06-12-2013, 06:02 PM
CDr's are like ghosts..... if I do it right, you never see me. However, if I don't, I scare the heck out of little kids....

Just trying to blend into the background.... the hard part is trying to find the right background...

Renne.....

Diana Bain
06-12-2013, 06:20 PM

So when wearing your "leathers" is it skirt or pants?:D

Phoebe Reece
06-12-2013, 10:18 PM
So when wearing your "leathers" is it skirt or pants?:D

My "leathers" are skirts. My bike riding pants and jackets are made of a high tech ballistic polyester.

ThiHi
06-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Also a rider. And small. WIth my long hair, my small size, I bet "Hey, look at the chick riding!" ;-)

docrobbysherry
06-12-2013, 11:05 PM
Maybe we're more like water birds?

When we're "born", we don't know what we r. Then as we grow, some of us become swans. But, most of us end up ugly ducklings!

The swans fly where ever they like. But, the ducks just stay in our own small, familiar, ponds. Sigh!

Angela Campbell
06-13-2013, 04:26 AM
Ducks are also shot at more often.

Dora
06-14-2013, 02:17 PM
Life is a box of panties, you never know what you will get............................................... .....

makin' it real
06-14-2013, 03:16 PM
CDers are like bikers because:

Bikers are better at noticing other bikes on the road; I'll bet we are better at noticing other CDers (of course, nobody beats teenage girls).
There is instant camaraderie amongst bikers.
Bikers have learned how to keep their balance on unstable, dynamic platforms (heels, anybody?).
When they go out in public, bikers have learned how to survive and thrive in an environment not necessarily designed for them.
Sometimes bikers are negatively judged by people who don't know anything about them but their appearance.
Bikers have accepted that they differ from social norms, and most of them really enjoy that difference!

And yes, I used to ride. :thumbup:

~Rachel

Aly Cat
06-14-2013, 03:35 PM
CDers are like bikers because:

Bikers are better at noticing other bikes on the road; I'll bet we are better at noticing other CDers (of course, nobody beats teenage girls).
There is instant camaraderie amongst bikers.
Bikers have learned how to keep their balance on unstable, dynamic platforms (heels, anybody?).
When they go out in public, bikers have learned how to survive and thrive in an environment not necessarily designed for them.
Sometimes bikers are negatively judged by people who don't know anything about them but their appearance.
Bikers have accepted that they differ from social norms, and most of them really enjoy that difference!

And yes, I used to ride. :thumbup:

~Rachel
I agree one hundred percent!

Aly Cat
06-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Also, biking is like Crossdressing in the fact that it is one more thing my wife will not let me do lol. She has good reason for that one though. She almost lost her brother to a motorcycle accident. I can comply with that one. Besides, I am now able to dress again! WOOHOO!!!!