PDA

View Full Version : A week on my own.

Sandraellen
06-09-2013, 10:55 AM
I have to share this with someone and who better than you lovely people. My wife who only tolerates my dressing if don't do it to often, is going away for week leaving me on my own. The anticipation of those days is getting so exciting, looking forward to full dressing everyday.
high heels --bliss
makeup --more bliss
polished nails --over the moon
wig/skirt/blouse/dress--you get the idea.#
I just can't wait.

Erica Marie
06-09-2013, 11:00 AM
If I was you I would lock the door, turn off the phone and head to my closet. Get made up and sneak out the back door for an adventure on the town. Hope you have fun and make the most of every minute.

Karren H
06-09-2013, 11:03 AM
I'd take the week off work too and go 24/7.....

Lynn Marie
06-09-2013, 11:07 AM
Sounds like the perfect time to kick the closet door off it's hinges and go out and celebrate. You can always rehang it just before she gets home.

Sabrina133
06-09-2013, 11:17 AM
I have to share this with someone and who better than you lovely people. My wife who only tolerates my dressing if don't do it to often, is going away for week leaving me on my own. The anticipation of those days is getting so exciting, looking forward to full dressing everyday.
high heels --bliss
makeup --more bliss
polished nails --over the moon
wig/skirt/blouse/dress--you get the idea.#
I just can't wait.

Have fun sweetie. It will be a blast.

Veronica Lacey
06-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Hi Sandraellen...

Sounds like a great opportunity for you! I have done this a couple of times in the past two years - booked a week off work each time - and it was quite wonderful. I did not do more than dressing (no make up, wig, etc.) but enjoyed the freedom of wearing what I pleased when I pleased 24/7 for the duration.

Enjoy!

marlenesexton
06-09-2013, 01:00 PM
I get a week every summer when the wife and kids go to camp. Crossdressing is always part of the week but this year I'm going all out, buying some new clothes, wig, make up, etc. Spending at least one entire day en femme. I work from home so I can do pretty much what I want. Have fun with your week!

Taragirl427
06-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Lucky! I hope you enjoy every minute of it!!!

Kristy 56
06-09-2013, 06:35 PM
Sandra Ellen, I'm in the same situation starting Tues. Counting down the minutes! A week of pure bliss ahead.

Linda Leigh
06-09-2013, 07:03 PM
Have fun this week :)

suitgirlt
06-09-2013, 07:35 PM
i have alone all week myself. I am so looking forward to dressing!

WantingtobeVictoria
06-09-2013, 07:51 PM
You lucky girl !

Alice B
06-09-2013, 07:52 PM
In the same boat, butI get two weeks.

BridgetAtl
06-09-2013, 08:17 PM
Enjoy the time! You go girl!

Jaylyn
06-09-2013, 08:19 PM
I stayed enfemme for two days once and it is a blast. I even wore full make up to bed and awoke with lipstick all over my face. I know gals I should have taken it off and moisturized. I pranced around the house in my heels pretending I was someone special. I also stayed in front of all the mirrors in the house just refreshing my make up and trying on new outfits and most important taking pics.

suzanne
06-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Have lots of fun. Because of your semi-accepting wife, you have earned a little time out of the closet!

danielletorresani
06-09-2013, 10:08 PM
I had a week to myself last year and it was amazing. I'm totally jealous!!!

Juliea661
06-09-2013, 11:41 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you Sandra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My wife is supportive, but yet, when I have the time alone it so nice!
I just had five days by myself. With the exception of a few appointments I stayed dress pretty much the whole time. Went for two long sunny walks in two parks, a few drives, and went to the theater (saw Frances Ha! Such a wonderful movie.). But best of all I went to sleep early last night and spent the whole morning in bed just like this!!!
Hugs, Jules

Traceyjo
06-10-2013, 07:04 AM
I'm in exactly the same situation as you Sandraellen. My wife who doesn't want to see me dressed went away for a week yesterday. I know that feeling of anticipation, excitement and impatience as the week approaches. I've certainly made the most of the first two days, you can see some pics I posted on the picture gallery forum. My enthusiasm for dressing seemed to have waned a little recently but I wanted to really take advantage of this free week so put lots of thought into how to do so and it has paid off delightfully. I'm dressed all the time and enjoying it immensely, as much as ever. Unfortunately work gets in the way for the rest of the week but I'm going to make every minute at home count. Mmmmmmm I love being a girl! Hope your week is just as good

Claire Cook
06-10-2013, 07:22 AM
Oh, all of you with these wonderful opportunities -- enjoy them to the fullest, and keep us posted!

Donna Joanne
06-10-2013, 07:53 AM
I'll have 3 weeks starting next Monday..counting the minutes til then!

Ceri Anne
06-10-2013, 08:27 AM
Definently make it a point to get pretty and get out! That's where it becomes really fun. Find a local Cd to go out with you if you havn't gone out yet. Hope you have a blast

Beverley Sims
06-11-2013, 10:06 AM
When you have opposition these opportunities are to be treasured.
I do hope things improve.

AmandaJean
06-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Boy, am I jealous. Enjoy your time and have fun.

linda allen
06-12-2013, 09:00 AM
I posted this same thought on another thread a few minutes a go but it fits here as well:

It's a shame when you would rather dress alone than be with your wife. My wife's out of state family had some medical problems and she made several trips away for two or three weeks at a time a year or more ago. Yes, the dressing was fun (that was before I introduced her to my "hobby"), but after just a couple days, I missed having her around to hold and kiss.

Try to work on your relationship to the point where you can dress around her. Not miniskirts, six inch heels, and hooker makeup, just dress like she does.