PDA

View Full Version : Southern Comfort Conference Hotel and things to do in the area

Jenny Gurl
06-09-2013, 08:55 PM
I will be staying at the same hotel they hold the Southern Comfort Conference in a few weeks. I have heard it is a nice hotel. Does anyone here know of some local things to do close to the hotel? This will be my first time in the area. Thanks.

Southern Comfort Conference is not until September, I will be staying in the same hotel in about a week. I just thought several here have stayed there and might be familiar with things to do there. I will only be there one night.

NathalieX66
06-09-2013, 09:26 PM
The Hotel is across the street from a shopping mall, which I recall has about several restaurants........Perimeter Road.

Cindy M
06-09-2013, 09:27 PM
Perimeter Mall is right across the street and one of my favorite places to go shopping. Really close is Home Goods and T.J. Maxx. I always try to hit all 3 when I get out near there. I'm sure others here will have some suggestions.

Cindy

Aly Cat
06-09-2013, 10:08 PM
Its in a couple weeks?? Crap, i guess I'm not going to be able to go. Maybe next year i will be in a better place so as to be able to get out. The sad part is that i only live maybe 30 min from perimeter mall. Grr...i wanna go!!

Phoebe Reece
06-09-2013, 10:23 PM
SCC is actually September 4-8 this year. Take a look at: http://sccatl.org/content/

Aly Cat
06-09-2013, 10:29 PM
Ahh, ok. Ya, that would be a tough outing to explain to my wife. She does not support crossdressing at all and hates it. I wonder if i can think up excuse to be able to go. I certainly wouldn't lie to her so id have to find a good reason to go that she would be ok with........mission impossible......