PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks

happyallie
06-10-2013, 06:05 PM
I would just like to take this time to thank all the wonderful people here. I know I don't post very much but I do read a lot. My issues are like so many threads I've read. This forum has helped me navigate through the maze. I hope some day to pay it forward.

Smiles

:) Allie

MysticLady
06-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Allie

That's why were here. We share our experiences, our stories and give each other a sense of peace w/ this. We encourage each other and support each other. If it were not for this forum I believe I would have gone wacko some time ago. Now, I feel normal and very happy. I love my life.:D

Beverley Sims
06-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Allie, you do not have to post all the time, reading is just as therapeutic.

Lynn Marie
06-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Hi Allie, there's nothing wrong with learning before you start creating new threads like children trying to get noticed. Thanks for your adult behavior and thankful heart. Welcome to the forum. I'm thankful for it too.

linda allen
06-12-2013, 09:38 AM
First of all, you're welcome. As posted above, that's what this forum is about (most of the time).

I've certainly learned a lot from this forum and the folks on it and I hope I am able to give good advice in return now that I have a lot more experience.

joanna4
06-13-2013, 03:35 AM
That's is so nice of you to say, I'm literally tearing up. I feel the same way and I also would like to thank each and every individual on here. I'm very glad that you shared your thoughts with us. Lets pay it forward.

Hugs

:) Joanna