PDA

View Full Version : Honk Honk and happiness

BillieAnneJean
06-10-2013, 09:26 PM
If you have seen my avatar, profile picture, photos, and posts about my photoshoot, you would agree that I am a supermodel and full of $#!+.

BUT!

Today I was walking enfemme and hot (*) down the street to a friend's house. I was enfemme. I had to turn the corner from the side street to the main road and walk down about three houses. As I was walking towards the main road, a fire a fire truck came the same direction and paused at the intersection. After I had turned the corner, walking away from the fire truck, and progressed to one house past my destination, to make it difficult for the boys in the red truck to determine my destination, they turned on the main road, and slowed across from me. After tooting the horn (* THEY said it not me!) a couple of times they departed.
I was wearing black heels, sheer black stockings, a blue blazer, a short black wrap skirt, and a pink blouse with blue accents. And a wig, false nails, and killer eyelashes. I looked GOOD. Those guys paid me the biggest compliment yet!
HOOOOORRRRRRRAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Oh come on. I know I am just an ugly old man in a skirt but what the heck, I can have my fantasies. And be a fire truck supermodel. So be nice!

NathalieX66
06-10-2013, 09:31 PM
You are you, and you should be you. The soul is genderless.

Going out is very liberating. I had to make some adjustments to make it better for my self......mostly involving hair in some fashion, or the other.

Anyway, congratulations!

Julie Denier
06-10-2013, 10:12 PM
What a rush! Bet that was fun ;)

JenniferR771
06-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Yay, Billieanne! You go girl. If you look good you are going to be noticed. Hunky firemen really appreciate a cute outfit; when there is no fire--their eyes wander.

Lorileah
06-10-2013, 11:19 PM
just a question...why did you think you had to "make it difficult for the boys in the red truck to determine my destination" did you think they thought you were the fire? Did you think maybe this is Fahrenheit 451 and they would come and take your books? :idontknow:

Cynthia Anne
06-10-2013, 11:23 PM
Live your dream and be happy Billie Anne Jean! It sounds like it's working well for you! HOORAYYYYYY

Tracii G
06-10-2013, 11:34 PM
I wondered about the destination thing too but hey you got noticed which is good most of the time if its the right kind of guy.

Beverley Sims
06-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Iam glad that your day was made.
Good for you.

AmyGaleRT
06-13-2013, 02:45 AM
Wow! That's incredible validation, Billie Anne! You're obviously doing it right! :)

- Amy

BillieAnneJean
06-13-2013, 11:04 PM
To Tracii and Lorileah,
If the guys in the truck, who had not yet honked, made me, by my turning in to my friend's sidewalk, I would have been making a decision for my friend that I did not have her approval to do. Her house could become "the weird people house", or "the fag" house, or the lovely little home with the really nice people. All depending on your confidence in your public employees or the population in general. Not having absolute certainty, I was unwilling to create any possible problem for my friend. That is what friends do. Face to face friends anyway.