PDA

View Full Version : I turned a guy on

cindyc6
06-11-2013, 01:30 AM
Hi girls I was feeling naughty and sexy so I picked a sexy outfit and went to visit my mother in law. Well When I got back she call me and told me that her neighbor asked her who was the tall cute girl that visit her. She told me that she told him that it was a friend of hers. Needless to say she almost laugh thinking if he only knew. I am very curious if he's cute but It certainly made my dayknowing that I turn a guy on. I can't wait until I go back to see her.
here is what I wore.

mikiSJ
06-11-2013, 01:59 AM
Let me try to sort out how weird this is:

You go dressed to your MIL.
Your MIL has a neighbor who thinks you are cute (good job on the dressing and makeup!)
Your MIL relays this information on to you and thinks the neighbor's interest is funny!
You wonder if the neighbor is cute and will you see him again.
You don't mention anything about your wife.

Do I have that right?

cindyc6
06-11-2013, 02:06 AM
my wife is cool with it. and has actually encouraged me to go out dress more often in every type of situations such as daytime trips to the mall the market and not only trips to clubs.

Lynn Marie
06-11-2013, 08:16 AM
I have no doubt that when I'm out in public dressed that some men are afraid of me, some are intrigued by me, some want to be me, and some want me. Some of the women have similar feelings! It's just part of the territory. Great fun, huh?

Michelle55
06-11-2013, 11:05 AM
I sometimes have thoughts along that line about women I see. I ask my self if I want to %@$# her, date her, marry her, or BE her. Sometimes it's all of the above.

Sandra
06-11-2013, 12:35 PM
told me that her neighbor asked her who was the tall cute girl that visit her.

...and how is this turning a guy on? from what you've posted here all he asked was who you were, that's a lot different from turning someone on.

dawnmarrie1961
06-11-2013, 12:54 PM
The problem is never turning a guy "ON".....it's turning them back "OFF" again that can be a problem! Be careful! It can seem like fun but it can present problems.
A guy can be turned on one moment but then when they find out they were turned on by a crossdesser this can cause them to be very angry, in some cases violent, because they might begin to question their own sexuality incorrectly.
I know...I'm a bubble buster. Sorry.

RADER
06-11-2013, 12:57 PM
I must admit, you do look very nice.
Rader

Eryn
06-11-2013, 01:47 PM
You do look great, and I'm glad that by "turned on" you didn't mean sexual interest. That could lead to awkward situations for you and you MIL.

It's a bit like the story of a dog chasing a car down the street. The driver stops the car, rolls down the window, and says "There, you've caught it, now what are you going to do with it?"

AmyGaleRT
06-11-2013, 09:28 PM
I don't know that you necessarily "turned him on," Cindy. "Piqued his interest" might be a closer term.

The real test will be if you go back to your mother-in-law's house and you actually encounter him while you're there. Only then will you get an idea of just what exactly his interest is.

- Amy

Karen_the_Cutie
06-11-2013, 09:31 PM
i was out in my yard dressed a bit on the sexy side one time, mini skirt, cute top, stockings (wig and makeup of course too) and some dude in a truck was checking me out as he dove past and then had to swerve suddenly to not run off the road XD i also got some honks from the fed ex man in my plaid mini skirt :P it's a good feeling to have guys looking for sure ^-^

Kathi Lake
06-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Posture, girl! Posture.

Kathi

whowhatwhen
06-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Same except the batteries ran out in an hour.

ME2.0
06-11-2013, 10:54 PM
I know the subject has been hammered to death on this forum, but if you were ever wondering you you would be considered "passable", congratulations!! LOL

Hugs,
Staci

Chickhe
06-12-2013, 12:31 AM
There is a whole different dynamic that men never get to experience...it really is eye opening to be on the woman's side of the fence. To me it seems so superficial ... too be liked for your looks.... but, guilty.

cindyc6
06-12-2013, 12:35 AM
thank you for all your comments both positive and negative. I just want to clarify that my main goal is to try to work on myself fashion wise makeup wise and so forth. Just being able to turn a guy on, intrested his curiosity or just plain being able to pass even if for just a moment is something that makes me feel good about myself. I do accept your critics and your positive comments.
love Cindy

joanna4
06-12-2013, 02:46 AM
That's the best attitude yet, hun. Go and make yourself happy, just know that by going out, you're already doing yourself a favor.

Ressie
06-12-2013, 06:50 AM
It is a special moment the first time a man takes notice of you as a female. You begin to understand a little more of how women feel. But a lot of men get turned on pretty easy too! You have a nice rack in the photo, which men are gonna notice.

Momarie
06-12-2013, 07:51 AM
That's a pretty big leap...

To assume you turned someone on.

Beverley Sims
06-12-2013, 07:58 AM
I have turned guys on but under very different circumstances.
Yes I looked very alluring too.

Jaylyn
06-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Hey Cindy I got to admit that you look great. Even if the guy wasn't turned on by some standards on here I can say just being looked and one interested in you is an accomplishment. I love bigger boobies and you appear to have what it takes to turn me on although since I'm not really into men I definitely would take a second or third look. Oh heck I might even go out with ya just to stare at your top front..... Lol

Nicole Erin
06-13-2013, 02:11 AM
(cracks knuckles)
Alright, time to write about what happened -
Cindy went out with thigh high boots and a short skirt with those sexy tights. She has a slenderish build and some guy saw her and asked about the cute girl. He probably was looking at the bit of teasing thighs in hose. Yes, he was turned on. It was 12 o'clock on his sundial. He was probably not thinking, "I would like to take her to starbucks to discuss politics".