PDA

View Full Version : Hamburger Mary's, Kansas City

Tiffanyselkoe
06-11-2013, 11:43 AM
Last Friday my wife and I met Ceri Anne and met my aunt and cousin for a wine tasting and then on to Hamburger Mary's. I had told my aunt about Tiffany that morning and we talked a lot that night. My aunt and cousin were totally supportive and said it was too bad it took so long for me to come to terms with myself. My wife and family enjoyed meeting Ceri. I continue to learn new things about girlhood that my wife keeps saying told you so, one of them being heels tend to hurt after awhile but I guess we all make sacrifices for beauty. It was first Friday in Kansas City and the streets were packed. Even so, no unkind words were thrown our way. Even better was that when we got to Mary's they went the extra mile to get a table for us. Yay!!! We closed down Hamburger Mary's and everyone had an awesome time. Definately looking forward to an encore! I was really happy Ceri was able to make it.:)

BethCD
06-11-2013, 12:07 PM
Tiffany, Sounds like a great evening! Doesn't it feel so much better to be able share yourself and be free?
Beth

Tracii G
06-11-2013, 12:11 PM
Sounds like a fun evening!!

Ocherylkscd
06-11-2013, 01:20 PM
That particular Hamburger Mary's is very gender friendly. Every Wednesday a special group meets there.

Beverley Sims
06-12-2013, 09:32 AM
I wonder, do they make good hamburgers?
It sounds like a cool place to be.

Sabrina133
06-12-2013, 09:38 AM
I wonder, do they make good hamburgers?
It sounds like a cool place to be.

Its a great place to go and yes, they have great burgers.