PDA

View Full Version : Vicars and Tarts

Fionax
12-18-2005, 02:30 AM
it is easy to get addicted to all the different threads in this wonderful site, but one of which stands out to me is how a number of girls have taken advantage of Halloween to make their public debut. Over on this side of the Pond we have only recently got round to the odd pumpkin display for that event so there is no chance for us to get on that particular band waggon...but we do have spontaneous "Vicars and Tarts" Parties, where the GGs dress up in various clerical robes and the blokes go for the fishnet tights, mini skirts and over-full blouse routine.

Is this something that we can encourage, and if so should the participants really make a good show : decent make up, nice wig, proper bra sort of thing? Has any UK girl tried this way of putting herself about as it were?

Hugzz

Fi

Angela Burke
12-18-2005, 03:14 AM
I've only ever seen one of those.
It was in a pub in Wood Green, London in the early 1980's
I hired a monks cotume and wore it with bra, panties, suspenders, fishnets and heels.
I thought I was bringing an origional slant to the "vicars and tarts" theme, wrong!
The place was awash with vicars from the waste up, who were tarts from the waist down, tarts from the waist up who were vicars from the waist down, all sexes, as well as the "normal" vicars and tarts.
There was even a quite magnificent "Bishop" who'd had the same idea as me.
I'd forgotten all about it so your post brought back many happy memories.

Love Angela XX

Maid Barbara
12-18-2005, 05:04 AM
Hi Fionax
I haven't ventured outside very often, but one of the few occations was as vicar and tart. My girlfriend at the time was built rather like the vicar of Dibley, so without any encouragement needed I went as the tart.
It was the best time that I've had on a trip out because there was no worries about getting read.
I've posted a couple of pictures of this trip in another thread, the link is below.
Barbara.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19244

sweeting
12-18-2005, 10:39 AM
wish we had a vickers and tarts day here laurie

Susan S
12-19-2005, 02:41 PM
I went to a Vicar's & Tarts party last year. My GF at the time bought a pair of boots that I was jealous of and so I decided to go as a tart too. Unfortunately she got jealous as I had a better figure than her.

Tiffany Tuesday
12-19-2005, 03:06 PM
Two blokes in a pub, one says t'other,
I'm getting married and i'd like you to be my best man.
T'other says,
...... Certainly mate, what we wearing?
Kilts!
..... Okay, what's the tartin?
Dunno, probably a white wedding dress! :D