PDA

View Full Version : Maybe another time

andreana2.0
06-11-2013, 01:27 PM
I have been waiting patiently for the past week for this day. I went out and bought a new outfit, was going to try my hand at putting on make up and just have and afternoon to myself, but as luck would have it my wife who usually works long days on Tuesday called me at work to tell me she was taking a PTO day.

I know it wasn't done on purpose. But man it really sucks!

Oh well, there is always next Tuesday

Barbara Ella
06-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Yes, things like that do put a crimp in a great day, but now you have a week to do even more planning, and an even greater day.

Barbara

biggirlsarah
06-11-2013, 01:37 PM
Hi Andreana I am fairly astute, therefore I guess your wife doesn't know about your cross dressing , well if you have been on this forum for a while then I think you know what I am about to say , and that is that she needs to know, because if she finds out you are doing it behind her back then it normally doesn't turn out very well, you never know she might be alright with it. Good luck , love and hugs Sarah xxx

Ashley Lyn
06-11-2013, 02:03 PM
I've had days like that where the kids were supposed to work, or out and about, and things changed real fast!
Certainly does put a crimp on things.. At least with a supportive wife, I have more opportunities than some...

andreana2.0
06-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Sorry I didn't elaborate more on my bummer of an afternoon. My wife does know I dress, but she doesn't like to know when I do it. I always tell her when I do, if she asks. That might not be the best situation, but I still feel free to dress when I feel the urge, which can a day apart or months apart. I was just looking forward to some alone time.

Laura912
06-11-2013, 02:11 PM
And the next Tuesday and the next Tuesday and the next Tuesday and the......

Maria 60
06-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Your shaking up the wrong tree with that statement, I am the king of worst timing. I never take a day off and the house is always empty, but if I did take a day off I would bet a large amount of money that for some strange reason someone would be home. Welcome to my life.

Rebecca Cross Bracer
06-11-2013, 08:02 PM
It does certainly change the mood of the day. When I'm planning a girly day/night and my roommate winds up staying in, I can't help but be a little catty to her the rest of the day/night.

Beverley Sims
06-12-2013, 08:37 AM
Quite often in these situations, patience can be a virtue.

linda allen
06-12-2013, 08:44 AM
It's not a lot different than planning an outdoor activity and then having it rain or snow. You'll have other opportunities.

It's a shame though when it gets to the point where you would rather dress than be with your wife. If there's any way, you should work on your relationship to where you can at least partially dress around her. And if your dressing involves mini skirts, six inch heels and hooker makeup, I can understand her reluctance to see you dressed. Try dressing in the same style she dresses. Don't overdo things.