PDA

View Full Version : If you were caught...

Rebecca Cross Bracer
06-11-2013, 07:54 PM
I was pondering a question today. As a closeted crossdresser do you think there is more of a rush when:

1. You can dress worry/risk free of being caught? So maybe you're out of town and you can dress in a hotel and no one would find out, and if they did it wouldn't matter. Or maybe even you can do it at home with zero risk of being caught; or

2. You dress and there is a risk of being caught, not like you leave something out that you should have replaced, but there is an actual chance of someone you know finding you looking your best.

Sonia_cd
06-11-2013, 08:42 PM
this one is easy; (A) any time and all the time!

Karen_the_Cutie
06-11-2013, 08:52 PM
i don't really get a rush out of it, really i just feel at peace. I think if I got caught it would honestly just be a relief, and I would admit I want to live as a girl :]

LIKETODRESS2
06-11-2013, 08:57 PM
I would rather do it and not get caught
If I am out of town and get caught or someone figure out that I am crossdressing I could care less as long as I did not know them

Jaylyn
06-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Since I have not been out any where, I would love to be out of town and feel safe without any fear of getting caught. This would be exciting for me...maybe with another CD o two. to help calm my nerves.

Sabrina133
06-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Since i"ve done both A and B, for me, A is prefereable to B.

ShelbyDawn
06-11-2013, 10:30 PM
I very much prefer being able to dress without fear of getting caught. I dress because it is conforting and feels right. Having to worry about getting caught all the time was way too stressful.

Hugs:hugs:

Shelby

ME2.0
06-11-2013, 11:00 PM
I'm starting to crack the closet door to take a look outside. I'm getting a little braver with not telling lies, I'm starting to care a little less when people find things out, and I'm starting to open my mouth when I hear people talk about transgendered people in bad ways.

Overall, my wanting to come out is a product of a culture that I'm around, that I'm no longer proud of being a part of. I'm beautiful in my own way, and dammit you are too, and so is everyone else on this board, and I'm beginning to get sick of all the hiding and lying to impress people that can't respect who I am anyhow.

But that's just me...

Hugs,
Staci

Tracii G
06-11-2013, 11:28 PM
I don't worry too much about being caught what can they do?

sandra-leigh
06-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Caught? There is hardy anyone left who might "catch" me, in the sense of me deliberately not telling them. Two friends from high-school / university (one of whom I am more or less losing anyhow). My ex-boss, as some day I might yet need him to act as a reference. But my ex boss's boss, who once had such power over my career: I don't work for him anymore, and he was laid off as well, so he has no more power over me, except the power to tell my ex-boss.

I have not been open on the topic in my family FB page, but that is in part because there isn't a lot of point in them knowing at this time. I don't have a lot to say to most people on the topic; it is just not really much of interest to those who aren't going through the same kind of thing (or know someone who is.)

Tracii G
06-11-2013, 11:36 PM
If you crossdress a lot its an eventuality someone will catch you.
If you are caught just admit it.

Linda Stockings
06-12-2013, 02:07 AM
I've had it both ways, and things still seem OK, but I prefer to not have to worry, especially if I'm trying to go all out. When I get caught, it's usually when I have felt so relaxed and comfortable in my outfit that I've fallen asleep in my easy hair, and my wife ends up walking by me on her way to the kitchen or bathroom. She doesn't say anything anymore, and has commented on a few of my nicer skirts, blouses, and heels. I still can't get comfortable knowing she sees me all dolled up though. The first time she did, was an uncomfortable mixture of her surprise, dismay, and not understanding.

Linda

LynnR
06-12-2013, 03:58 AM
i don't really get a rush out of it, really i just feel at peace. I think if I got caught it would honestly just be a relief, and I would admit I want to live as a girl :]

My thoughts are similar to Karen's. It's more of a relief to dress - a calming thing rather than an exciting rush. The risk of being caught is a huge pain (although it may be that being caught might actually end up being a relief). Nevertheless, I prefer to minimise the risk so I can maximise the calm I feel when dressed.

Katie Russell
06-12-2013, 04:08 AM
I was caught but I know the stress of 2 was always took some of the shine off. I just couldn't relax if I knew the door latch might go at anytime. If I had the opportunity in 1 then that was always a far better experience. Now my SO knows I'm much more relaxed although she hasn't seen me dressed so I always make sure I tidy up after!

Katie

immike
06-12-2013, 05:21 AM

I don't worry about it,I live alone&my house is locked up&I only have keys.I love to walk around the house in a black skirt,beige
pantyhose,a silky blouse&heels

deebra
06-12-2013, 08:06 AM
There is more of a rush from #2, getting caught, this is not a good rush; #1 is heaven, dressing, going out, passing 100% including voice and even having a conversation with someone you know very well and them not knowing. Imagine the peace and pleasure of dressing all the way female, going shopping in a skirt or dress and enjoying the enjoyment of being a woman, the mental as well as dressed from the skin out.

Alexis.j
06-12-2013, 09:38 AM
Jip, like some of the others stated, I feel much more myself and relaxed when dressed, ( even if its not completely dressed), most of the time I wish everyone just knew and then its over and done and nothing to hide... coming out process is going slowly, but moving forward nonetheless.

Leslie Langford
06-12-2013, 09:56 AM
I've arrived at a stage of my life where I have become quite comfortable with myself and the fact that I am both transgendered and a crossdresser. I therefore categorically reject the whole notion of getting "caught" in the strictest sense of the word - the same way that someone sporting body piercings, multiple tattoos, or even wearing specific (and unusual) religious gear such as a hijab or a chador doesn't worry about getting "caught' either.

That said, seeing me for the first time wearing female garb might be surprising (and maybe even a bit unsettling) to someone who did not know about this side of me before, but they would likely quickly get over it. After all, I am not doing anything illegal or immoral by crossdressing.

"Caught" is when your wife or SO unexpectedly finds you in bed with her best friend. Walking in on you when you are dressed en femme is at worst a wardrobe malfunction ;)...

lisa_cd
06-12-2013, 10:00 AM
I agree with Alexis...and I would pick option #1....I am much more comfortable with myself when I am dressed, although it's a thrill...like a major high. And coming out is a slow process, but it's happening...I think it makes me happy when more and more of my friends know...just thoughts...

Angela Campbell
06-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Caught? Soon everyone will know. I spent 50 years making sure I was never caught, and did such a good job of it that when I do come out and transition no one will ever believe this is a lifelong struggle. I would at times be relieved if I was just caught. I go out in public all the time so I have no problem with others seeing me.

Beverley Sims
06-12-2013, 10:51 AM
I think I would go with two.
When I have been caught, I give such an incredible explanation no one believes me.

Heather Daniels
06-12-2013, 01:45 PM
Personally, I find no excitement in the fact that I may be discovered. It would be more of a scared s**tless sort of feeling. On the rare occasion when I know I won't be interrupted, I find the experience much more fulfilling and relaxing.

danielletorresani
06-12-2013, 05:15 PM
Though B could be exciting once in a while, I'm a huge fan of A. Love knowing that I have a certain period of time with no risk!