PDA

View Full Version : wendy's frist breast forms

Wendy me
12-18-2005, 09:38 AM
i was out shopping last night and was close by the glamour boutique so i just had to stop in and say hi...frist of all i was at the mall shopping and was looking for gifts but i was also looking for a long skirt all the stores had them velvet skirts and thay were not what i wanted... so ok back to the glamour boutique .. i walk in and omg the skirt i was looking for was right there as soon as i walked in but not my size...:( so chatting with the girl there i rembered seeing theise silicone enhancers on their web page just small little one not the regular breast forms ... i always got the look and cleaveage from my little boobs i have with the helpe of a nice push up bra... yes i never had forms or pads just me ... so anyway i check them out and for like under $30.00 why not buy them ...

ok this moring i am just dyeing to give them a test drive...keep in mind i never had anything like this so on goes my bra .... next i slip in my frist enhancer ....omg cold (lesson learned thay need to be warmed up a bit frist lol) :eek: now the next one and a low cut top ....omg way cool not like huge (i did not want them huge boobs look ) just so nice a little fuller and not much bigger than i was before i like this and that extra bounce is to die for....

ok you have to check them out thay are called ENHANCE ME BY Q-T INTIMATES.. and at under $30.00 way worth the money....
check them out at...http://www.glamourboutique.com/

Raychel
12-18-2005, 09:56 AM
Congratulations, That is a fantastic step that I just loved. There is nothing like having your own breast to play with.

Franki Kate
12-18-2005, 10:16 AM
They are nice, for sure Wendy. I have a pair and they just add that little extra bounce, a you said that makes for a better feeling. I have had mine for about 5 years and they have really held up well.:angel:

Franki Kate

stefi
12-18-2005, 10:37 AM
Wendy , tryed the panties for awhile didnt like them,also bird seed , finally bought a product called natural bra ,they are just enhancers for the breast but they feel wonderful.Anyone can check the site out at www.naturalbra.com Stefi :angel:

Sharon
12-18-2005, 10:39 AM
I can hardly believe -- what, with all your shopping adventures! -- that you have only just acquired your first forms, Wendy. Well, it's about time and a great big congrats!

I have a set of enhancers also, and I often wear them instead of my other forms, especially when I want to wear a sexier bra and skimpy top.

Have fun! :)

Raychel
12-18-2005, 11:08 AM
So, We WILL be expecting Pics:dom: :confuse: :thumbup:

ChristineRenee
12-18-2005, 11:08 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world of "boobs are us" sis!:p Even if you have home grown your own...like we have...that extra little "lift" sure helps fill out some of the cool fashion tops and dresses that we have. And yes...you gotta hand warm those lil puppies first babe..."colder than a witches's...uh"...no kidding!:D

paulaN
12-18-2005, 11:19 AM
he he ya warming them up is a good idea. And it about time you jouned the silicone girls club.

JocelynG
12-18-2005, 11:20 AM
Congrats on your purchase. A girl always needs her breasts.By the way mine are always cold too.What is the best way to warm them up?

GypsyKaren
12-18-2005, 11:39 AM
Hiya Wendy

I'm glad you're happy with them, I got mine from Glamour Boutique too. Us girls have to have a little something up front, you know.

GypsyKaren

uknowhoo
12-18-2005, 11:48 AM
I tell ya, this thread really brought a smile to my face. While I'm also a little surprised you hadn't made any silicone purchases earlier, I'm sooo happy for you now. I'm sure you'll enjoy them. Take care, love. Hugs, Tammi

Tamara Croft
12-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Where's the pics Wendy hmm?? :slap:

Jenny Beth
12-18-2005, 12:31 PM
Be careful with that bounce Wendy, especially in high heels. Ya never know who's watching!

Dayna
12-18-2005, 12:34 PM
Thanks for the suggestion Wendy--hope you like 'em as much as everyone else here seems to!! Might have to say goodbye to my rice-filled kneehighs...

Adrianne
12-18-2005, 02:38 PM
Well done Wendy.

Wendy me
12-18-2005, 02:52 PM
thanks girls i love them thay are fun and give that little extra fullness without being bigger that i am with out them ... i love them yes but most of the time i do think i going to stay with my own boobs and a nice push up bra...nouthing like my own .....Tamara pics.... oh i am so over due soon i hope just a chore with hair and outfits lol soon maybe......

MsEva
12-18-2005, 03:02 PM
Hey Wendy, nice choice, I have a pair of silicone enhancers myself and that is all I use. I must have had them at least five years. There is a little wear on one of the enhancers so I may be in the shopping for a new pair perhaps actual forms. I think that my bra size sort of fits me, I mean the women in my family tend to be small in the top area. so why not me anyway?

Wendy me
12-18-2005, 03:05 PM
this is me no forms or pads in a push up bra.....
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7090/wendyavator4hu.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Anita Mae GG
12-18-2005, 03:18 PM
Glamour boutique. Sounds like you live near Danielle and I.... MA?

Wendy me
12-18-2005, 03:20 PM
Glamour boutique. Sounds like you live near Danielle and I.... MA?

yes i am abought 1/2 hour away from there.....

Lauren Mitchell
12-18-2005, 03:24 PM
Wendy:

I am glad you like your new boobs!

My story:

At first I used Fiberfill in a bra, which made a nice looking pair of breasts under a blouse, but had no weight to them, next I went on to birdseed into stockings which give me nice looking breasts and have great weight to them (my bra does not ride up) but no bounce.

Finally I tried tear drop silicon breasts from Silicon Works. They had great weight, nice bounce, and filled my bra nice. But what I did not like about them, I use to sweat between the forms and my chest (yuk) and they would not sit right in the bar no matter how I adjusted it.

So I went back to birdseed for now until I find a better pair of forms.