PDA

View Full Version : First time out - She shouldn't have dared me!

Madeline80
06-12-2013, 04:38 AM
The g/f and I are hanging out at home, both dressed to kill, having a nice dinner and celebrating her enrollment in cosmetology school (I know, awesome, right?). Today I have a new wig, clothes, makeup and everything kind of came together. We both thought I looked pretty good.

So she decides she wants some champagne, and says why don't you come to the store with me? My first reaction was that's not going to happen today, if ever. Then the dreaded words...I DARE YOU! Well, if you put it that way, it's on but I'm waiting in the car. Agreed.

That was the scariest ride of my life. I made her go out front first and check for neighbors. What if some redneck in the parking lot thinks I'm cute? What if we get in a wreck? What if.....?

We get to the 7-11 and she parks directly under a big light! I said, seriously? You have to park here? She just giggled and went in. Nobody even noticed me and nothing bad happened. As usual, the imagination is far more exciting than reality. I'm glad I took the dare!

Christine.Lolita
06-12-2013, 05:01 AM
Sounds like a great experience. Bet you will be going out again soon. Having the support of your G/F must have made the whole experience so much easier.

noeleena
06-12-2013, 05:13 AM
Hi.

So the bright light yes well that was to show you off. sounds pretty good to me.

...noeleena...

Jana
06-12-2013, 05:45 AM
Good for you both. It's important to have a good time in life, dressed or not.

alwayshave
06-12-2013, 07:35 AM
Imagine what you would have had to do if she "DOUBLE DOG DARED YOU"!

linda allen
06-12-2013, 08:49 AM
.... What if some redneck in the parking lot thinks I'm cute? .......

What if some non-redneck thinks you're cute? Now you know how attractive women feel every day of their lives.

But you're lucky if your girlfriend is going to cosmetology school. She will have you to practice on and you will eventually have a pro to do your hair and makeup.

Jaylyn
06-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Just proves anticipation can be as hot and exciting as the actual act itself and besides you can't turn down a dare that's just not manly.

Catherine Hopkins
06-12-2013, 09:05 AM
Imagine what you would have had to do if she "DOUBLE DOG DARED YOU"!

Or double dog dared actually to go into the 7-11 and BUY the Champagne ;)

MsRenee
06-12-2013, 09:34 AM
She must very proud of you to ask you to go out.
You should have gone in with her, only way to get over the butterflies is to just jump.
She put you under the spotlight for a reason girl.
Sounds like love to me.
Hugs
Renee

Madeline80
06-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Linda, thanks for pointing that out to me. I was raised to be gentleman but the people in this part of the world are, as a group, drunken hillbillies. I was just concerned about the inevitable confrontation when Jed Clampett realized he had just hit on a man!

Oh, the double dog dare. That's coming. G/F seems to think we can go anywhere with no problem. When I look in the mirror I still see a dude in a dress.

Catherine Hopkins
06-12-2013, 09:47 AM
When I look in the mirror I still see a dude in a dress.

We all do, hon, but you'd be surprised how few others will.

Someone very close to me had Facial Feminisation Surgery. She was cute and passable before having it but do you know the first thing she said, when the bandages came off and she looked at her new face?

"He has left my mirror."

That's what it takes, even for the best of us.

As for the double dog dare - try to steer her gently towards something like a visit to a restaurant or a shopping trip. You'll need the dare for courage but you'll soon see that nobody notices. They have their own lives to lead and aren't interested in you. Soon as that realisation clicks, there'll be no stopping you.

Beverley Sims
06-12-2013, 10:59 AM
There is nothing like a bit of positive encouragement.

STACY B
06-12-2013, 11:24 AM
Lordy ,,,Lordy ,, I love a good dare ,,, Next YOU go in an get it ,,,lol,,,,,

Cheryl Ann Owens
06-12-2013, 12:06 PM
I want to hear about the results of the triple dare, as in daylight and a shopping mall buying clothes.

Cheryl

carhill2mn
06-12-2013, 12:08 PM
What a great girlfriend you have!

Madeline80
06-12-2013, 12:52 PM
She must very proud of you to ask you to go out.
You should have gone in with her, only way to get over the butterflies is to just jump.
She put you under the spotlight for a reason girl.
Sounds like love to me.
Hugs
Renee

Thank you everyone for the encouragement. She is a great g/f, and very hot.
Renee, I see you are in LV. We were just there in May for the Supercross finals. We want to come again soon and I was thinking of trying one of the transformation services. Then maybe going all over LV dressed. After all it's Vegas...anything to worry about?

Kati F
06-12-2013, 03:43 PM
I bet you can't wait for her to 'dare' you to go school with her so she can practice on you!

Kathy Smith
06-12-2013, 03:49 PM
You'll need the dare for courage but you'll soon see that nobody notices. They have their own lives to lead and aren't interested in you. Soon as that realisation clicks, there'll be no stopping you.

Oh how very true, Cat! :)
I'm blaming Susan... lol

Alison Lewis
06-12-2013, 04:17 PM
We all do, hon, but you'd be surprised how few others will.

Someone very close to me had Facial Feminisation Surgery. She was cute and passable before having it but do you know the first thing she said, when the bandages came off and she looked at her new face?

"He has left my mirror."

That's what it takes, even for the best of us.

As for the double dog dare - try to steer her gently towards something like a visit to a restaurant or a shopping trip. You'll need the dare for courage but you'll soon see that nobody notices. They have their own lives to lead and aren't interested in you. Soon as that realisation clicks, there'll be no stopping you.

If you look like a dude in a dress, Jed won't hit on you. If you pass and Jed does, then hopefully a feminine "No thanks" will turn him away. Don't give him time to realize what he did.

I don't pass and have been to enough malls, where it bores me now. Guess how many derogatory comments I got. Zero. A couple of comments from homeless guys. But just comments. Big deal. 99% of people ignore me. The other 1% are what I remember and cherish.

MsRenee
06-12-2013, 06:40 PM
This is one place were you can let your hair down and just have a blast.
Very rarely will you find someone saying something derogotive towards you.
Hugs
Renee

mikiSJ
06-12-2013, 06:59 PM
7-11 AND champagne? Really!

IAC, good for you. The first time is always the scariest and I have yet to go into a store dressed.

kimdl93
06-12-2013, 07:10 PM
So next time, take it a step farther...just get out of the car and walk into the store, or wherever. You'll be surprised how quickly your fears evaporate!

Maria in heels
06-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Madeline....sounds like you had a great time going out with your g/f!

Kimberly Renee
06-12-2013, 09:49 PM
I'm not sure what's scarier. A 7-11 that sells champagne or that someone would buy champagne at a 7-11.

Alison Lewis
06-12-2013, 10:58 PM
I'm not sure what's scarier. A 7-11 that sells champagne or that someone would buy champagne at a 7-11.

Lol. If Madeline had gone in, I can picture the employee calling someone:

"Hey man. Get this. Two hot chicks came in to buy champagne. I was going to hit on one, but it turns out she's a guy."

"I don't believe it. Someone bought champagne at 7-11?"

Tracii G
06-12-2013, 11:22 PM
Sounds like you jumped one hurtle now jump a higher one........................I triple dog dare you!!!

Rachel Morley
06-12-2013, 11:36 PM
...... celebrating her enrollment in cosmetology school (I know, awesome, right?)

I made her go out front first and check for neighbors.

We get to the 7-11 and she parks directly under a big light! I said, seriously?

Thanks so much for your post Madeline, it really did make me laugh out loud because I also ask my wife to go check if the "coast is clear" before I walk down our driveway to the car and LOL!!! ... one of the first times I went out with my wife (she was driving too) she seemed to be (on purpose?) driving along side high trucks and SUVs so that guys could look down inside our car at me and yes, she too (seemingly?) parked under biggest street light she could find!

Your girlfriend goes to cosmetology school? .... OMG!!! I am so jealous! :) :)

jessicapaige
06-12-2013, 11:47 PM
As a very wise person once said.....

Pics or it didn't happen =P

Madeline80
06-13-2013, 12:32 AM
As a very wise person once said.....

Pics or it didn't happen =P

I'm not sure how to get all the "quotes" that I want to reply to here. I want to again say thanks for all the support and humor. The camaraderie here is off the charts.

As for pics, I'm hesitant right now to put one up because I fear the consequences of being discovered, especially with my job. Possibly I am a little paranoid. Not sure about taking it a step further. Except Halloween of course! She did take some pics the other night and in dim light, 20 feet away, with a crappy cell phone camera, I didn't look half bad. I made her delete them immediately.

The 7-11 comments are hysterical. Where I live, every store is a liquor store. The Walmart liquor section is beyond words....and I would certainly be recognized by the 7-11 employees, I go in there several times a week.

Catherine, I appreciated your story about your friend who had plastic surgery. That really put it in perspective.

Lastly, I must have been a very good girl or boy in a past life, to deserve a hot chick who brought this out in me, AND is going to be a cosmetologist! I absolutely will be in her training chair every chance I get. She has already taught me so much and we have been having a lot of fun with it.

I saw a picture of a CD wedding, two brides of course. I asked her what she thought of that for a wedding idea. I wasn't shocked when she DARED me to do it!

jessicapaige
06-13-2013, 01:30 AM
No pressure on the pics.. just teasing ya. Sounds like your girl is a keeper!

Madeline80
06-13-2013, 02:39 AM
No pressure on the pics.. just teasing ya. Sounds like your girl is a keeper!

Yes she is. I bought her engagement ring this morning. And nobody else knows about it yet so I hope all you ladies can keep a secret :)

DanaGirl
06-13-2013, 04:28 AM
i like reading posts like this, maybe some day ill be able to get myself out in public as well as i keep reading that it isnt a big deal and nobody really notices anyway,

congrats, glad you had fun with the GF

stephNE
06-13-2013, 06:14 AM
Great to have a supporting SO. I am happy for you. But next time, go in with her! Remember, you can't learn to swim until you get in the pool!

linda allen
06-13-2013, 08:17 AM
As for pics, I'm hesitant right now to put one up because I fear the consequences of being discovered, especially with my job. .......
Sunglasses, the large ones, should hide enough of your face that you won't be recognized. Also, if you take a full shot of you standing or sitting and use it as a avitar, it will be pretty hard for someone to recognize you.

And of course, this forum has a pretty specialized audience so it's unlikely that anyone you are concerned about is viewing photos here.