PDA

View Full Version : Dressing Again

Aly Cat
06-12-2013, 01:19 PM
So after two of the longest months of my life, I am back to dressing. Yay!!! I have explained to my wife that our agreement of me not dressing is just simply not going to work for me.
No the conversation did not go well. No my wife is not ok with it, but I have to be me.
Being dressed, I have felt a calm and peace inside again that is really something I can't put into words and there is no way I can explain it to my wife in a way that will make sense.

I am doing it in moderation and have so far, only been under dressing. I will eventually wear what I want again, but I have to go slow. I went to VS and and got 5 pairs of panties for 25 bucks. They are different styles but all are conservative and I stuck with black and grey. I am super happy but I have to show restraint and be as considerate as I can be. I clipped off the little pink bows...as much as I sooo wanted to keep them on. Oh well. At least I can feel a bit of freedom. I'm excited!

Robbin_Sinclair
06-12-2013, 01:28 PM
So after two of the longest months of my life, I am back to dressing. Yay!!! I have explained to my wife that our agreement of me not dressing is just simply not going to work for me....../////////....... I'm excited!

I had to laugh. Two months must be going around. That's what I promised my wife too....actually she came up with the number. Just put the (new high heels you bought from a Chicago specialty store) and everything else away for two months, then we can talk about it. Fine. Just go to meetings, for something else. Fine.

So I enthusiastically put it all away and went to meetings. Put it all away in a little nearly pink suitcase. Then I got them out again. Like a dog burying a bone. I'm wearing my absolutely favorite LBD, hose and those high heels, now. I feel the same way. Calm, content, at peace with my mind and body.

Cheers, rbbn

Aly Cat
06-12-2013, 02:53 PM
See, my wife wanted me to be done...like forever. I knew that was never going to actually work, but I gave it a try. My wife had given me an ultimatum of either family or dressing. After these two long months though, it has given me enough time to really think about things and decide... you know what? I'm happy who I am. I don't feel guilt, I don't feel self loathing or anything like that. And if I can't be who I know I am, then what's the point of me being at all? Lifes too short. So ultimatum or not, I'm going to be me. If that means my wife accepts me for me (she doesnt even have to like it) then awesome! If not, then she can do what she feels is right for her. If she tries to take the kids away from me (I really don't think she would) then I simply fight tooth and nail for them. But irregardless, I'm going to be me. For better or worse. And I'm feeling more at peace with myself than I have in ages....in my plain black but amazingly comfy VS boyshorts.

Btw, on a side note... VS cheeky panties are surprisingly comfy too. Not a whole lot of room for the boys in front, but well worth it!

Robbin_Sinclair
06-12-2013, 02:59 PM
I feel a strong edge. This is a moment to enjoy.

How bout this? Try to focus on things that you both agree are good in your lives. Hopefully, it is the kids. It not, find something that you both enjoy before sliding this part of your life in, if you must. I hide my CD from my wife it but we are balanced. She had a hint but she won't pry anymore (I hope) and I don't show anything. We make a few compromises on shaving. I do my best to please her all the time.

So far so good. That's all that I can ask.

Beverley Sims
06-13-2013, 06:55 AM
Eva,
Showing consideration as you do, I hope all goes well for you.
It is certainly a frustration and stressful to boot.