PDA

View Full Version : Cambodia

jim1991
06-12-2013, 02:53 PM
So a few years back I went to Cambodia with a few friends this was before my cding decided to come out in force. Anyway I ran into my buddy and we started chatting. One of the first things we talked about was the one guy who was making out with a lady boy.

One night in Cambodia we headed out to a bar and we had just got back from Siem Reap that day and the entire ride back another guy in the party was telling us about how gays shouldn't be in the military so on and so forth. Most importantly they should go to hell. So later that night at the bar a chic jumps him and his all over him making out and what not. So I was the guy alone that night (probably a good thing at the time lol) but one girl told me the girl over there was a lady boy. I thought it was the guy but she said it again and everything clicked. the guy was a lady boy. Then she said it again and it clicked lol but hey karma is a bitch.

That is the story, now that I crossdress my buddy and I were laughing but little does he know that I crossdress. Do I feel sorry about what happened hell no it was funny he deserved it. Now crossdressing feels like it alienates me from my friends but hey I guess things happen. Thought I would share I'm bored at the moment and in an environment where I won't be able to dress for a few months. So it is driving me crazy good thing I can work.

Feel free to message

Stay beautiful
Alexis

Annette Todd
06-12-2013, 03:30 PM
I can understand not coming out to someone who is that homophobic.

cheers

Annette

nvlady
06-13-2013, 12:05 AM
So did the guy ever find out he was making out with a ladyboy?

Beverley Sims
06-13-2013, 06:39 AM
Just listen to the stories and have a laugh to yourself on the inside.
You will be free again one day to dress so don't fret.