PDA

View Full Version : Feminine Side of Androgenous

Aly Cat
06-12-2013, 06:06 PM
Ok. So I have decided I think I want to grow my hair out. Not long ponytail length, but something along the lines of a styled femme side of androgynous. The look I'm going for is somewhat alternative. I'll give an example below. What I'm looking for is maybe some other styles along the same lines. You ladies have any opinions? Link any styles you find that you think might work. It doesnt have to be this style, but something that I can get away with as a femme or drab.

Greenie
06-12-2013, 11:50 PM
Look up ginnifer goodwins short hair cut. If you look her up on google images you can see all the ways she styles her short hair, from super feminine to cute and boyish. I had my hair about as short as her's for a while. :)

luca
06-13-2013, 01:00 AM
I like the first one you showed(but a lot of women color their hair and I don't know if that will matter really), but Greenieis right, Ginnifer Goodwin is a good place to start.

noeleena
06-13-2013, 01:10 AM
Hi,

Youll have to look at your facual featuers to see what your looking for . if your face is quite female in looks then yes,

As a woman i would not even try, i dont have any female face features, thats for myself of cause, & no hair, wigs dont do any thing ether,

I would go see a woman in hair & beauty for advise, plus makeup to go with a look that would suit you,

...noeleena...

Beverley Sims
06-13-2013, 06:24 AM
I have played with the one on the left when I was younger.
Very successful.

Taylor186
06-13-2013, 07:03 AM
I have to agree with noeleena. Androgynous men are born that way, or have had much FFS. The hair styles you show above (men's styles really) are super cute on those women but wouldn't be the least bit androgynous on the average male.

Aly Cat
06-13-2013, 12:11 PM
Ginnifer Goodwin has definitely got some good styles. I'll be keeping them in mind. I completely understand about finding something that fits your face. I have gone with a shorter frohawk for years so thats why I was sort of leaning in the direction of the pictures that I posted. Because it wouldnt be that dramatic of a change for me. I guess I'll keep just growing it out and when everything is long enough to really get it cut and styled properly, I'll go from there.

Aly Cat
07-13-2013, 01:59 PM
So I got my hair cut!! Im super excited and am glad I did it! I have been waiting because I didnt want my haircut to be too extreme for training for my new job. Well guess what?? The head trainer for the US market had the same haircut that I wanted! So I did it! I guess I dont have to worry any more about not being professional anymore. I went with the blond haircut from the OP but went with a darker color. Its a dark brown. When I get done showering and fixing it, ill try and get a pick up here for you all to see......

Here are the pics!
Sadly, im not in femme mode right now but its more about the haircut anyways.