PDA

View Full Version : Girly play

LynnR
06-13-2013, 02:54 PM
I'm not sure what signals I give off when in male mode. Today I was approached by someone running a stand in a shopping mall and was invited to sample products for the female market. The assistant said they might interest my wife.

I tried out moisturiser, day creams, eye creams, serum (for a 'lovely glowing look') - all beautifully scented - and even had fingernails filed and polished. They are absolutely beautiful now.

Of course, I loved every minute of this and could have stayed all afternoon being pampered, even though it was in full view of all the shoppers. I didn't tell the assistant that I had a keen personal interest, although I was tempted to show her pictures of myself dressed on my phone.

Her reason for asking me was genuine, I'm sure. But this has never happened to me before and it left me wondering how much of my feminine side comes across when I'm in boring male drab. Interesting!

Jaylyn
06-13-2013, 03:04 PM
I've never been stopped by the lotion peddlers usually in the center of the Mall walkways when by myself but when I'm with my wife they grab us all the time and then I let my male take over and act like I'm not interested. my wife knows I am wishing I could sample the stuff she is so she usually says here dear smell of this and that, or here you gotta feel this one. I really enjoy it but for some dumb reason I have to act all manly. I don't think I allow my female side to come out in public. maybe one day I will and just try all their samples.

Kandy Barr
06-13-2013, 03:21 PM
Lucky you Lynn, I'll just bet you were enjoying the pampering so much the sales person picked up on your vibe. Just curious,did you buy anything? (For your wife of course:battingeyelashes:)

Eryn
06-13-2013, 03:44 PM
I recall one time my wife and I (in drab) were at the LancĂ´me counter and the saleslady put a dollop of moisturizer on her hand. My wife turned and put half of it on my hand so I could try it. From that point on I received as much attention as my wife did as the saleslady realized that I was a potential customer, not just a husband being dragged along.

I really dislike the aggressive salespitches from the kiosk workers which has only become worse during the economic downturn. Now even the upscale mall stores like Orogold and Bellapierre are sending employees out into the public walkways to sell product. It's a bit too much like an bazaar for my tastes.

LynnR
06-13-2013, 04:02 PM
Lucky you Lynn, I'll just bet you were enjoying the pampering so much the sales person picked up on your vibe. Just curious,did you buy anything? (For your wife of course:battingeyelashes:)

I was very, very tempted, but the products were outrageously expensive. I told her I'd go away and have a think (to clear the pink fog!) There's so much I could do with the money I would have spent.

Beverley Sims
06-14-2013, 09:26 AM
I have had this happen to me and I played it all the way each time.
So much so that I finished up with a bag of goodies that others did not get.