PDA

View Full Version : I guess this test proves it!

Deedee Skyblue
06-13-2013, 05:24 PM
For work today I took a personality assessment that uses a circular chart, divided into quarters. It is called the DiSC evaluation, and the results are either one or two letters from these: DiSC

So you can be a D or a DI or an I or an IS, etc...

And the closer to the outer edge of the circle you are, the more passionate about your prime characteristics you are.

I scored about 2/3rd of the way out from the center, and my letters are CD!

Deedee :)

Maria in heels
06-13-2013, 05:41 PM
Deedee....if you are a CD .... I'll hire you immediately start on Monday <hugs>

Karren H
06-13-2013, 05:48 PM
Not really a valid test unless Avogadro's number is involved.... and/Or Morgan Freeman has cotton candy....

Sabrina133
06-13-2013, 06:19 PM
For work today I took a personality assessment that uses a circular chart, divided into quarters. It is called the DiSC evaluation, and the results are either one or two letters from these: DiSC

So you can be a D or a DI or an I or an IS, etc...

And the closer to the outer edge of the circle you are, the more passionate about your prime characteristics you are.

I scored about 2/3rd of the way out from the center, and my letters are CD!

Deedee :)

I took a similar test when i was in the Army. It was used to evaluate/assess you ability to think outside the box. The closer to the middle of the quad chart, the more likely you were to a group thinker - the further outside, the more likely you were to be comfortable with non traditional and non systematic thinking. According to the chart, i was a space cadet -- who knew? :battingeyelashes:

Deedee Skyblue
06-13-2013, 08:51 PM
Deedee....if you are a CD .... I'll hire you immediately start on Monday <hugs>

I really am. What's your medical plan like?

Deedee :chuckling:

Beverley Sims
06-14-2013, 09:19 AM
Pass a test?
I can't even pass a car.
Morgan freeman and cotton candy springs to mind.
I would write you own test and cheat.

makin' it real
06-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Not really a valid test unless Avogadro's number is involved.... and/Or Morgan Freeman has cotton candy....

So why was the mole of carbon atoms happy when he left the bar?

Because he got Avogadro's number!

(I'll see myself out.)

Alison Lewis
06-15-2013, 12:25 AM
Cool. I was classified as CD too! I never made the connection.

noeleena
06-15-2013, 12:38 AM
Hi,

Oh well over my head as normal.. hmmm ....a cd whats that when at home , oh yea..... a thing'e that plays music......a record i think.

...noeleena...

MissTee
06-15-2013, 07:47 AM
I've done Meyers-Briggs, Birkman, and RightPath assessments. Always score high on the emotional spectrum (feeling vs thinking.) Never had a CD designation, though. That's cool.

Deedee Skyblue
06-15-2013, 11:05 AM
MissTee, unfortunately, being CD on this test doesn't correlate exactly to feeling - it says I'm very high on the thinking end of the spectrum. I have a very difficult time sprinkling smilies through my posts, and I like to communicate in bulleted lists. Though as Deedee Skyblue I'm a little more towards the IS end than as DDS.

Deedee