PDA

View Full Version : Dressing at work..

rachel_rachel
06-14-2013, 03:18 AM
During the winter months I wear women's leggings under my trousers seeing as I get up so early and it's still cold... Nothing to see here.

Yesterday and today though, I wore a ladies low scoop neck long sleeve t shirt under my work shirt... Nobody even noticed or asked questions.

Is that classified as under dressing? :)

Alexis.j
06-14-2013, 03:26 AM
Yup, that's underdressing...
I also wear womans leggings under my normal clothes in winter months, as well as panties, bra and light makup........., when I am at the office...

linda allen
06-14-2013, 08:54 AM
You can classify it any way you want to. I would say that's underdressing.

I would also say that you need to be careful about what you do on your job. Lose your job and you lose your income and ability to dress. Even if you don't lose the job, your dressing may hold you back from promotions or opportunities.

Simply put, keep your "hobby" and your job seperate.

Beverley Sims
06-14-2013, 09:06 AM
If you think it is, well it probably is.
Those things are not overtly feminine but when you wear lingerie that is under dressing.

rachel_rachel
06-16-2013, 05:53 AM
Lingerie is defiantly a no... I'm a truck driver so what I'm currently doing will probably be enough.

Kandy Barr
06-16-2013, 06:32 AM
If it feels good then just do it, unless your subject to a strip search who's going to know what's under your clothes? Besides, you wear the leggings for warmth, right? Remember Joe Nameth, he publicly admitted he wore pantyhose under his football uniform " to keep warm." Yeah right,Joe.

AmyGaleRT
06-16-2013, 04:55 PM
That sounds like the right classification, Rachel!

I myself have been wearing L'eggs thigh-highs under my pants to work for the past few weeks. Sabrina originally suggested it to see if it would cut down on my legs itching so much. It has, but it's also given me a little extra boost during the day. Now if only I didn't have to pull them up so much...:)

- Amy

Zaack
06-16-2013, 05:18 PM
You can classify it any way you want to. I would say that's underdressing.

I would also say that you need to be careful about what you do on your job. Lose your job and you lose your income and ability to dress. Even if you don't lose the job, your dressing may hold you back from promotions or opportunities.

Simply put, keep your "hobby" and your job seperate.

I agree with keeping the dressing amd work separate. I do not want to lose my job over something like this and cause stress and financial hardship for my wife. My family is a higher priority then dressing :)

I have been wearing panties full time for a couple of weeks now (including at work), but they are just plain black ones so noone will know if they see the band lol But if it does become an issue, Ill stop underdressing at work altogether.

Annette Todd
06-16-2013, 05:41 PM
I am also a truck driver and I basically wear whatever I want. Functional clothes though. Since my truck is also my home, what I wear to bed is my business. When I get out of the truck I do camouflage with a button up aloha shirt. A cami would draw to much attention.

Annette

Joleen
06-16-2013, 09:11 PM
I underdress at work too! Since I cant dress at home or around my wife, the only way I can dress at all is by underdressing, I work in a factory and around mostly men but some women as well. I am usually wearing a slip (full or half) and a cammi. No one has seemed to noticed. I have been underdressing for years and so far, no problems.

Maria in heels
06-17-2013, 05:08 AM
It definitely is Rachel

shawnsheila
06-17-2013, 11:09 AM
I would classify that as under dressing. I wear pantyhose all the time under my slacks and even will wear a garter belt / stockings when feeling sassy :)

freeindress
06-18-2013, 06:51 AM
When there is no safety issue, no other unknown construction workers around, and I already know the clients, I dare to wear women's running suit (close-fitting tank top and very short shorts) and sandals when doing electrical wiring jobs on hot summer days. If someone asks, I can say I prefer light clothing and drinking water only than heavy clothing and drinking beer!