PDA

View Full Version : My best week ever

Traceyjo
06-14-2013, 05:25 AM
My wife who knows I crossdress but doesn't want me to dress while she is around, (DADT) has been away at work for the last 6 days. She goes away every 3-4 weeks usually for a few days and I always take full advantage of the opportunity. I always have a marvellous time being femme, dressing as much as possible with the total works, going out for walks, takings lots of pics but the last few times my enthusiasm seems to have waned just a little. I was dejected about this because I didnt want to miss out on the intense pleasure I have always experienced from being Tracey. So I prepared for this week in advance thinking of all the things I could do to enhance my enjoyment of the week. My planning has paid wonderful dividends because I've never enjoyed a period of being femme as much. It's amazing that after 20+ years I could be enjoying it more than ever. What other pleasurable activity could maintain its appeal for so long. I'm so grateful that I discovered this wonderful gift which didn't emerge until I was well into my adult life

slamddoger
06-14-2013, 06:54 AM
it sound like you had a good time

Chari
06-14-2013, 07:07 AM
It is wonderful to hear your "plan to dress" went better than you anticipated and continues to give you pleasure! Thinking out what to wear, where to go, what to do before the "dressing" can be just as exciting too. Always try to do something special - just for you each day of your life, no matter how you are dressed. Thanx for sharing.

CarlaWestin
06-14-2013, 07:13 AM
Way to go, Traceyjo. I get the occasional wifeless staycations but, not often enough. I think we've all felt that CD remorse. Maybe a preplanned makeover as part of the next adventure is in store.

Beverley Sims
06-14-2013, 08:56 AM
I always enjoy my time dressing and the pleasure is always there.