PDA

View Full Version : Second time out - shopping in Birmingham (UK)!

Emily Barton
06-14-2013, 08:50 AM
A little over a week ago I had an amazing time out for the second time ever as Emily. It was a day of firsts, with my SO not only seeing me fully en femme for the first time but also coming with me and a GG friend to Birmingham for a fun-filled day of shopping.

I just finished writing an entry all about it on my livejournal, complete with pictures, which you can read here (http://ebarton.livejournal.com/12679.html). Hope it's ok for me to link to it - I don't know how I'd insert the pictures with text on here and it's a rather long account so I think they help to break it up quite well... nevertheless I expect quite a few tl;dr's! ;)

Beverley Sims
06-14-2013, 10:28 AM
Emily,
The more you go out the better it becomes.
There is always a thrill there but your thoughts do change to other things the more you go out.

Carla4Guage
06-14-2013, 01:55 PM
I hope your trip is every bit a thrill as my first shopping outings. Thank G it's Birmingham, UK and not the one in the USA. Birmingham, AL is the center of "Bubba-land" in the US!
Just not even a bit TG friendly.

Eryn
06-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Sounds like you had a great time. I love shopping with my wife and having a friend along makes it even more fun.

Madeline80
06-14-2013, 07:59 PM
Hey you look great and I enjoyed your LJ, thanks for sharing that.
Sounds like a great day!