PDA

View Full Version : Woot

BiOpi
09-24-2004, 07:46 PM
Well I told my god-mother that I cd and a friend of mine. God-mother doesn't mind at all (she knows i'm bi too) though she's afraid i'll get discovered; friend is already tired of it and quit talking to me (but he knew i'm bi). She was surprised i like garters as she thinks they're too complicated (i think they're neat). I also am excited because i ordered 5 more panties from VS (it's the exception that i prefer boy's underwear; replacing all my stuff with panties) and a new garter belt and 2 stockings.

Also got a date sunday. Going to see sky captain and the world of tomorrow. God that movie looks neat. :D

ToxicDisneyGoddess
09-24-2004, 07:56 PM
Is the date going to be as girl you?? and is it whith a guy? yay for ur god mother and as for the freind he'll come around maybne u sparked his intrest and it scared him

BiOpi
09-24-2004, 08:03 PM
Is the date going to be as girl you?? and is it whith a guy? yay for ur god mother and as for the freind he'll come around maybne u sparked his intrest and it scared him

I think it'll be sans cd as i work with her (gal). Where we work is very conservative (and most are conservative christian). Tho she's a humanities major (anthropology and history, i think) and they tend to be more receptive in my experience. I'm just happy because i hate feeling like i'm hiding stuff (and i haven't been on an enjoyable date in a long time).

My last three dates were horrendous (f, f then m) :eek:

ToxicDisneyGoddess
09-24-2004, 08:09 PM
yeah guys are all im attrracted to so it's no options for me and not many guys here are into girls like me sigh

babe4life
09-24-2004, 11:11 PM
Have a great time and tell us all about it! :)

samanthajay
09-25-2004, 08:34 AM
very good hope your date will go well. :D

BiOpi
09-26-2004, 08:51 PM
Saw SCatWoT and it was very good. A lot of Buck Rogers sci-fi serial style (circa 1940). The movie had a "colorized classic" look. It even felt like it was a serial strung together in one viewing. Overall a neat effect, however, the plot was very cliche. Good to see it and then move on. :-)

As far as the date. I'm not really sure. She was nervous (that's what it seemed like anyway), I was nervous at first. By the end, I felt a lot more comfortable, but she said she had to study and that she'd see me at work. Nothing terribly exciting to write home about tho.

Saw Farenheit 9/11 again after that with the folks. I can't believe Bush wants to pass the Patriot Act again. I hope that it gets voted down this time around.

samanthajay
09-28-2004, 05:15 AM
im sorry it didn't go better for ya. :(

Starluscious
09-28-2004, 12:00 PM
Hi there
hope many people support you and accept you
it wouldn't be right for them not to
Hope everyone on here has a lovely night
muah muahhhhhhs

love
Starluscious

P.S. may everything everyone wants to do in their life happen just how they picture it
best wishes always
*hugs*