PDA

View Full Version : If You Could Be A GG

Aly Cat
06-15-2013, 12:36 AM
So after watching the movie Pitch Perfect, a thought popped into my head. If I could be any GG, I would probably want to be Anna Kendrick. She is relatively close in age and I think shes awesome. I know her wardrobe from the movie was all chosen for her, but I love her style and looks. Obviously I know nothing of her true personality or anything about her life, but in terms of physical body and style it would be her in Pitch Perfect.

If you chould be any celebrity GG, who would you choose?

Also, since we are going down this road, my very close second choice would be Olivia Wilde.

bridget thronton
06-15-2013, 01:03 AM
Kathryn Hepburn - a strong independent woman

Tracii G
06-15-2013, 01:08 AM
Kate Bekinsale she is just about perfect.

noeleena
06-15-2013, 01:13 AM
Hi.

Id rather answer latter , its just ill be out with our group all dressed in Edwardian tonight.

okay. of cause i know nothing about those two lovely looking women. its id have concerns about my size shape & strength. just means i would not be able to do things as i have done for some 46 years, manly in the building sector . lovely as they are , & yes more lovely to look like them . really i would have to say no .

My body is my strength it allows myself to be who i am. there is of cause one detail that irkes me & has done since age 10 never likeing how i look yes bloody face,

just nothing like female. iv allways been happy with my body apart from some miner corretive surgerys yes a few, its hard when you are female with out the look. yet because of my difference iv had a lot going for me as a person than i have with my disadvantages, over all.

Would it be lovely of cause it would id be mad to say different . yet myself. real life. real time, sorry. no this kid. thats honist. im happy pretty much as i am. apart from my miner detail.

okay time to go. see ya later,

...noeleena...

Sabrina133
06-15-2013, 01:14 AM
Kate Bekinsale she is just about perfect.

Yup, without a doubt. she's my modern day woman of the hour. And she Rocks in a corset

Jennifer Kelly
06-15-2013, 01:41 AM
Kate Beckinsale or Christina Hendricks would be at the top of my list.

suzy
06-15-2013, 01:56 AM
I hope that I don't sound coy, but as honestly as I can be, I would chose to be my wife. I really love her so much!

mikiSJ
06-15-2013, 02:09 AM
I am going to show my age, but if I could merge the raw beauty and presence of Audrey Hepburn and the rugged handsomeness and overstatement of Kate Hepburn - I would be a very happy lady.

Alexis.j
06-15-2013, 02:50 AM
Ooooo, Mila Kunis... yes yes yes, if her body's taken, it would have to be milla jovovich, stunning in 5th element and resident evil

Deedee Skyblue
06-15-2013, 05:33 AM
Yeah, my age too - but Diana Rigg or Linda Carter. I agree with Bobbi - if it was a lady younger than me, Sandra Bullock...

Elizabeth Montgomery, Trish Regan

Deedee

Terrihoney
06-15-2013, 05:56 AM
Oooh! Bettie Paige, the ultimate pin up girl.

Hugs, Terri

BOBBI G.
06-15-2013, 06:06 AM
I think I'd want to be like Sandra Bullock. Very attractive, though not fall down beautiful, uses her ability and talents wisely. and not afraid to say what she thinks.

Bobbi

Mollyanne
06-15-2013, 06:10 AM
Oh my; SO MANY TO CHOSE FROM, SO LITTLE TIME!!!!!

Molly

Beverley Sims
06-15-2013, 06:31 AM
I would want to be me when I was twenty.
I had my own identity then and it was great to be a guy who could impersonate a girl as successfully as I did.

Donna Joanne
06-15-2013, 07:01 AM
Stevie Nicks....she is still beautiful and we are very close in age...so lovely and ladylike

Ressie
06-15-2013, 08:12 AM
This week it would be Lee Remick.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gs_rn=17&gs_ri=psy-ab&suggest=p&cp=7&gs_id=r&xhr=t&q=lee+remick&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47883778,d.aWc&biw=1502&bih=986&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=v2e8UZXdAsePyAGexoCoCg

Aly Cat
06-15-2013, 08:13 AM
I am going to show my age, but if I could merge the raw beauty and presence of Audrey Hepburn and the rugged handsomeness and overstatement of Kate Hepburn - I would be a very happy lady.

I knew the Hepburns would come up. Wise choices for sure. Audrey Hepburn is a classic and timeless beauty. Her eyes......sigh.....

MarinaKirax
06-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Well, my avatar says "Mary Tyler Moore wannabe", so she's definitely in, but I also like Erin Brown. Both smart women, who can either be 'girls next door', or sirens. Sweater sets by day and stilettos at night!

Lynn Marie
06-15-2013, 08:33 AM
Being a 50's kind of girl, Christina Hendricks makes my whistle blow. Of course who can deny the classy eroticism of "Maggie the cat", Elizabeth Taylor, in the 1958 classic "Cat on a hot tin roof". You younger girls may have to Google that one.

Cheryl T
06-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Well, my first choice would be Catherine Bell... 205585

But at my age I'd love to look as good a Sigourney Weaver 205586

Marleena
06-15-2013, 12:58 PM
I still think Heidi Klum is hot..

Angela Campbell
06-15-2013, 01:18 PM
I guess I would like to look like my avatar. Yeah I know low standards but at least realistic.

LilSissyStevie
06-15-2013, 01:41 PM
Since, as a CD, I try to channel Amanda Thripp, as a GG I think I'd want to be Miss Trunchbull.:heehee:

http://youtu.be/WcVnG4HrWBI

Jaylyn
06-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Ok showing my age also..... But since I am a boob man and sexy looks kinda guy I am going to choose who I would love to be looking like.... A cross between Dolly Parton and Raquel Welch. Wow what a mix there. I used to have a poster in college up on the ceiling in my dorm room of Raquel walking up out of the water in a see thru bikini top. Had many nights where I had fantasizes in dream land with her. Maybe why I almost flunked out of college. I know girls were why I didn't play football and run track in college. I also went to a concert a long time ago to see Dolly when she wasn't as popular. We sat in the balcony first row. There were several stars and all of them walked in from the back. I was up on the rail looking down when they announced Dolly Parton. To make a long story short she had on a low cut top and I saw her coming in for five seconds before her head appeared. Not trying to be off color but she and Raquel just turned me on, so why not be them in one package.....

Marguarite
06-15-2013, 03:23 PM
Admiring looks and personality it has to b Bette Midler. I can't think of anyone I would be happier being.

Great choice TerryHoney,
and Marina, my Wife was wowed by your jpeg.

Kandy Barr
06-15-2013, 04:38 PM
Neat post Eva, I've enjoyed reading every ones responses. My choice would be Liv Tyler, she was just tooooo beautiful in The Lord of the Rings.

I Am Paula
06-15-2013, 05:31 PM
Reba MacIntyre. Beautiful, talented, great business woman, and a good role model.

vplshowoff
06-15-2013, 05:44 PM
I'd like to be one of the Lois Lanes of cinema - Teri Hatcher or Margot Kidder.

Leah Lynn
06-15-2013, 07:14 PM
My choice would be a young Lauren Bacall.

Leah

Diane Lynn
06-16-2013, 02:04 AM
I would love to look like Sarah Palin. I don't agree with her political views, but we are about the same age, I like how she dresses, I I adore her looks.

AmyGaleRT
06-16-2013, 02:12 AM
Ooh, Diane, I like the choice of Sarah Palin! But I think I will select Terry Farrell:

http://rindastartrekds9.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/l2dtwzwxfblyylx.jpg?w=593

And I would do my best to live up to, not only her great beauty, but the wisdom she showed playing Jadzia Dax on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

- Amy

Rianna Humble
06-16-2013, 02:57 AM
At my age I'm torn between three mature actresses:

Dame Judi Dench http://www.rianna.me.uk/images/Dame-Judi-Dench.jpg
Dame Helen Mirren http://www.rianna.me.uk/images/Dame-Helen-Mirren.jpg
Glenda Jackson MP http://www.rianna.me.uk/images/Glenda-Jackson-MP.jpg

They've all got oodles of character and class.

In addition, none of them is above sending themselves up.

GaleWarning
06-16-2013, 03:26 AM
I used to have a poster in college up on the ceiling in my dorm room of Raquel walking up out of the water in a see thru bikini top....

I had the same poster up on the wall of my room when I was in College. And it evoked the same reaction!

There is a former TV presenter named Ann Diamond, who, to my mind, is the most beautiful woman I ever saw.
I'd choose to be her.

prene
06-16-2013, 04:07 AM
I love Catherine Bell, Christina Hendricks, Laura Harring and Shania Twain(feel like woman).
Yes

Monique53
06-16-2013, 04:18 AM
Cameron Diaz would be my choice! Kinda Tomboy, when she wants to be, and super sexy at other times!!

Monique

Erica Marie
06-16-2013, 06:19 AM
Anna Kendrick is a cutie. Good choice. Besides I totally love her voice and song.
As for me, not sure who I would like to choose for a role model. I know I could pick and choose many apart as far as body, hair style, facial features and clothing style. I guess I would just want to be me in my best form.

Giselle(Oshawa)
06-16-2013, 06:29 AM
of course #1 my lovely and supportive wife, otherwise just a little older than myself Candice Bergen super sexy and smart

BLUE ORCHID
06-16-2013, 06:45 AM
Hi Eva Lynn, My choice would be Super Model Christie Brinkley,
I think that she is one of the most beautiful women on earth.

VAWyman
06-16-2013, 07:28 AM
Sandrs Bullock, without a doubt. She next door girl cute, not afraid to laugh at herself, enjoys life, is well spoken, knows how to use her assets with out showing a lot of skin (I am a conservative dresser), I just love her.

Lori31
06-16-2013, 12:07 PM
Lots of choices for me. Birtney Spears would be near the top of my list though.

Emma500
06-16-2013, 06:17 PM
Hi Eva,

An absolutely lovely question!

My first choice - if I could be any GG -would be Carey Mulligan. And my second would be Mena Suvari!

Chardonnay Merlot
06-16-2013, 06:41 PM
A cross between Lena Horne, Eartha Kitt and Diana Rigg...and I'm not that old :)

CarolynO
06-16-2013, 07:33 PM
A Few that come to mind right away.Dana Delaney,young Mary Tyler Moore(oh so beautiful in Marina's post),Marlo Thomas and Barbra Eden of I dream of being Jeannie fame.Love to be any one of them.Oh and I wouldn't mind having Jeannie's magical powers either!:)

Norah_joy
06-17-2013, 09:05 AM
I've gotten used to being tall, so for me, it would have to be somebody who is at least six foot tall. So I am going with Geena Davis.

NANNETTE
06-22-2013, 05:13 PM
Kate Middleton. I just love her clothes.

Christina89
06-29-2013, 01:40 AM
i'd have 4 choices and all would be tough. i'd be either Billie Piper, Karen Gilian. Jenna-Louise Coleman or Camilla Luddington

Aly Cat
06-29-2013, 08:50 AM
OMG AMY POND!!!! Yes!!! The Doctor does have some good assistants. I love Amy Pond lol. Im sad shes gone. My wife said the show just isn't the same without her.

MssHyde
06-29-2013, 12:08 PM
I would want to be me when I was twenty.
I had my own identity then and it was great to be a guy who could impersonate a girl as successfully as I did.
with out a picture it didn't happen, I'm trying to taunt you in to a picture of your youth as you can tell

Olivia Wilde trips my trigger, but a young Mary Tyler Moore would be great too. I just don't want to be a air head.

I would love to be able to sing like Brooke White also I think Scottie Thompson is cute.

RitaCD
06-29-2013, 12:13 PM
Samantha Brown cause I love to travel. I wanna go everywhere she has been.

ninadiva
06-29-2013, 12:41 PM
First choice for sure : Chaira Baschetti : a supremely beautiful Italian Supermodel.