PDA

View Full Version : Brightening up the dull old christmas shopping chore

Laura Jane
12-18-2005, 12:40 PM
I've only been cross dressing 2nd time around (i.e. previously stopped in my teens!) for couple of years and last christmas was rather tight financially. This Christmas I'm earning decent money and can indulge myself a bit.

So, while out christmas shopping, I've allowed myself the pleasure of buying Laura a few bits and peices. Of course what is great is that you can browse the Lingerie section or search a rack of tops or skirts and not have to worry about any funny looks. I even went looking at Boots but they seem only to go to UK size 8

I suppose the give away to till staff is when bring up a matching set where the bottoms are size 14 and the top is size 18 (uk sizes)

The lovely thing is I have dropped a size around my old barrel chest and really do have more choice.

I bought an expensive-ish (£99) impulse buy, a Salon Laser hair removal system by Rio. I'll let you know if it is any good.

I hope to hit the make up counters this coming week!

uknowhoo
12-18-2005, 12:56 PM
We certainly can't forget the woman inside while shopping this year, can we? I'm glad you were able to have fun and indulge a bit as well. Do let us know how the laser works out, and have a very Merry Christmas! Hugs, Tammi