PDA

View Full Version : AwEsOmE end to the week!! Have to share!!

candydawn75
06-15-2013, 07:25 AM
Not that you ladies probably care but I TOTALLY have to share my week with someone!!! Well and lets face it my wife and all of you are the only ones that know Candy so here goes!

The beginning of the week started out TERRIBLE!! Irma came to visit her and I have to take testosterone shots (IKR!!) and I was at my peak so not a good combo!! I had gotten to a point that I was trying anything to make things better so I told her I would stop cd all together. This is where things got GREAT!! She began to cry and beg me not to stop being Candy!! WTF?? REALLY?? UMM DON'T TWIST MY ARM TOO HARD! She told me how much she loved it and how it has changed me into a more caring a loving person and that she NEVER wants me to give up that part of me!! Trust me I was like WOW. So me being me, after she said all that and was still somewhat crying I had to say "OK OK you do realize that I just got you to beg me to cross dress!! ;p".

Now today for Father's Day. She is taking me for a day of pampering!! She helped me body shave last night. She picked out some femmish clothes for me. Pink polo she loves, ladies denim shorts that you would have to know to know they are women's (they make my but look good! ;p), and my femme looking flip flops! Nearest thing to being Candy for the day without coming out!! I LOVE IT! We are heading for facials, manis, pedis, and shopping!! OMG do I have an AWESOME wife!! This is why I married her!! I am so excited!! Any way I just had to tell someone I am about to bust!! Thanks for listening!! :lovestruck:

MissTee
06-15-2013, 07:31 AM
My wife and I have regular spa days together, too. It's so much fun. Enjoy, and congrats on the acceptance!

noeleena
06-15-2013, 07:47 AM
Hi,

Thats so lovely & sweet. now remember to give back a little along the way. just lavish her with some loveing & tell her & hug her. you know its lovely to recive its nicer to give......

...noeleena...

bridget thronton
06-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Of course we care - lovely end to your week, enjoy your day

glynnis
06-15-2013, 10:19 AM
Have a lovely day Hon.

Marguarite
06-15-2013, 02:42 PM
That's fantastic, you're a lucky Lady and give your wife a big HUG thank you from all of us.

Beverley Sims
06-16-2013, 08:40 AM
I think permanent hugs and special reverence are needed here.

candydawn75
06-18-2013, 03:10 AM
Ya'll have no idea!! I can't thank her enough!! She ended up getting me a new phone and painting my toes! Not sure what I did to deserve it but I need to figure it out! ;p

BLUE ORCHID
06-18-2013, 06:04 AM
Hi Candy, That's so wonderful you are so lucky to have such a great wife.

Natalie Wood
06-18-2013, 05:57 PM
Candy,

That makes my heart warm to hear your exciting weekend! Good for you and your wife!!