PDA

View Full Version : So excited! I found a CD meetup group in Tampa!

27th Jennifer
06-15-2013, 02:40 PM
I just discovered this new meetup group for CD'rs in Tampa! I really want to go and meet some friends and be out and about. I've only been out on Halloween (Guavaween, if you live in Tampa. Not the best experience, but fun) and I think I might be ready to venture out into the world as Ana. I'm still nervous as hell about it, but I think maybe next month, if there's an event that looks fun!

Ana

Angela Campbell
06-15-2013, 03:43 PM
there are several in this area

27th Jennifer
06-15-2013, 04:15 PM
I forgot the link:
http://www.meetup.com/Central-Florida-Cds-Tgirls-Social-Meetup/

It might soon be time to put on my big girl panties and go for it.... :)

Wildaboutheels
06-15-2013, 05:33 PM
Can there be any doubt that many folks got their start at Guavaween? Of course Nautinite at the Florida Aquarium was also far more classy and fun while it lasted. The 75 buck cover charge probably helped immensely!

Leah Lynn
06-15-2013, 07:26 PM
It's so great to hook up with other girls!

Leah

Marguarite
06-15-2013, 07:41 PM
Thank You for this thread, I discussed it with my wife. I have not been able to progress due to health issues my wife has experienced, but this let us talk about how the limits she has imposed may be expanded. I am checking out the group you mentioned, maybe I'll see you there

My wife also expressed interest to host dinner party for a couple of "Ladies" and their wives, or SO"S. A surprise and change of attitude, fro the last nine months.

Beverley Sims
06-16-2013, 08:34 AM
Looks like a few new candidates to join the group here.

Kate Simmons
06-16-2013, 09:38 AM
When joining any group it's best to determine the expectations of everyone involved. If there are none and you can just be yourself, it's probably a good group. I've been in groups in the past but usually end up being disappointed one way or the other. I've been solo for some time now as that seems to work the best for myself. Good luck.:)

Lynn Marie
06-16-2013, 10:08 AM
Organized groups are a lot like clubs or churches. Actually they often meet in churches! Their most valuable function is as a meeting place to make friends. All the rest is fun only as long as it can be shared with friends. CD girlfriends are the very best part of what we do. I very simply love my girlfriends and my hope for you is that will too. The rest is just politics, best enjoyed with friends over cocktails!

27th Jennifer
06-16-2013, 10:43 AM
I've never spoken about CDing to anyone other than my wife and all of you on this forum. The idea of actually going out in public with other girls is scary and exciting. I've been on this forum for 7 years, and out to my wife almost as long, yet I've never ventured out. I think it's probably time. Looks like I'll need to do some shopping and keep on practicing my makeup skills!

Tracii G
06-16-2013, 12:20 PM
I think its a natural progression for CD's to want to get out.Some do some gather up the courage and do it.Supports groups are a great way to get out have fun and make friends just like you.