PDA

View Full Version : An enjoyable flight home

Richelle
06-15-2013, 02:52 PM
I had a hard two week business that ended witha very enjoyable flight from NYC to Long Beach CA. It started out with mousing a family restroom to change into more feminine outfit, earrings and lipstick. I put onto a sports bra and added a little padding. No makeup except the lipstick.

I then went to the Express Spa and got a mani and pedi. A very relaxing time before a long flight.

However the best part was to come on the flight. I had the last row of the aircraft to my self. I used the opportunity to talk to the flight attendants. Although I can not believe that I was not read, we had a great time girl talking. We discussed almost everything. About having children, losing weight and relationships. She is in a long term relationship and as a crew member is away for long time at stretch. I told her that I do not see how she can be separated that long. I told her that I miss being with my "husband" when I have to take these trips.

At the end she shooed me out of the plane saying, go home see your husband.

I never forget this flight

Richelle

Persephone
06-15-2013, 05:31 PM
Wow! Awesome. Richelle!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hugs,
Persephone.

Catherine Hopkins
06-15-2013, 06:48 PM
Without wishing to pop any bubbles, they'll have seen the PIL or passenger information list. They've seen it all before though so will have been just fine and a friendly passenger is a friendly passenger.

Kandy Barr
06-15-2013, 08:09 PM
Hea, a good time is a good time, whether they "read " you or not. Glad you had a great time and I'll bet it made a long boring flight go by rather quickly.

Beverley Sims
06-16-2013, 08:32 AM
I think female interaction as a girl is always awesome.
I still get a buzz out of it.