PDA

View Full Version : Zombie apocalypse !!!!

DanaGirl
06-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Ive seen alot of zombie movies and sometimes I cant help but think that aside from all the people dying then coming back to life to eat my brain that it would be really fun. Think about it.... most everyone is gone, there are tons of stores and empty houses filled with pretty clothes and makup, shoes, all the stuff us girls go crazy for.

It would be like Xmass for Crossdressers instead of looting for food we'd probably loot the shoestore. And be honest couldnt you see yourself out and about in a dress and 4' inch heels with a cute purse over one shoulder?
no job to worry about anymore, we could dress all the time, and all the clothes would be free :)

the only downside that I see is that the cressdressers wouldn't last very long. First, while everyone else is getting the food we'd be grabbing the garter belts and wigs. Secondly we would have a hard time avoiding the zombies in the 4 inch heels.

ok , its an oddball post but i was just wondering if anyone else ever wondered stuff like this while watching a zombie movie

Kate Simmons
06-15-2013, 03:37 PM
On the upside we would no doubt run into Milla sooner or later. Then we could kick zombie a** together. ;):battingeyelashes::)

Persephone
06-15-2013, 05:27 PM
I haven't watched it yet, but there is a movie sorta like this only minus the crossdressers, Night of the Comet (1984), "Two pretty high school girls (one a cheerleader!) don't like their stepmother or her new boyfriend ("Daddy would have gotten us Uzis!"). One morning, they wake up to find that everybody in Los Angeles has been turned to dust by a Comet except them, a guy who looks like Erik Estrada, some zombies and the occupants of a secret underground government installation. (Written by Mark Logan).

For more info click here (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/?ref_=sr_1).

Hugs,
Persephone.

Jenni Yumiko
06-15-2013, 06:30 PM
Sad, i remember night of the comet...

It would give me a real good reason to bust out my apocalypse knife set by Gerber that I got for Christmas.
I would love to KFA with Alice or Darryl or even Shaun :-)

Jessica_NZ
06-15-2013, 11:59 PM
Your not alone Dana, I have often had the same thought! Blasting zombies whilst dressed head to toe would be amazing haha so long as they are the slow type which would make the 4" heels easier :)

Beverley Sims
06-16-2013, 01:31 AM
I agree and believe in men from Mars, Frank N Furter and zombies are all real, but cross dressing zombies, how far fetched can you get. :)
If there were any we should hold our hand out to them and invite them to the forum.
It sounds like they would have a few insurmountable problems.

Persephone
06-16-2013, 02:12 PM
Now now, no need to get violent, we should show them compassion, maybe let them raid a Goodwill store or two. After all, they are registered voters (click here) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAIpI8IxgFs).

But if goodwill fails, ZombieMax! (click here) (http://www.hornady.com/ammunition/zombiemax).

Hugs,
Persephone.

docrobbysherry
06-16-2013, 05:24 PM
My fantasies generally include sexy, shapely, adult women, Dana. So, altho I haven't previously had ANY zombie fantasies, I'll give it a try now!

Think: Women fashion models zombies! While all the other zombies r out collecting brains, THEY need the latest, skimpiest, and hottest outfits to survive! Instead of killing humans to eat their brains, they kill men with simply a look and females instantly fall dead from jealousy! Eating anything is pretty much out so they can keep their figures.

4" flats? They wouldn't be caught DEAD in anything less than 6"! And, wearing last seasons styles? Not on their LIFE! They often try to "kill" each other. Fiting over who is the one Fashion Zombie Queen! Alas, no one ever dies. The vanquished always return with more elaborate makeup and outfits to challenge each other again and again and--------

Hey! I tried, OK?

Allison Chaynes
06-20-2013, 07:58 PM
I am going to zombie proof my house by surrounding it with treadmills.... :)

Jenni Yumiko
06-20-2013, 08:01 PM
Speaking of zombies and such, anyone playing The Last Of Us? Omg its awesome!

Krystalina
06-20-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm a horror fan in general, but a slasher lover in particular. Ironically, just two days ago, I finished playing DEAD ISLAND for the PS3. My character? Xian Mei, who wore a torn skirt and high heeled pumps...and crushed zombie skulls with those pumps!

Honestly, I would go further and raid a costume shop...put on a sexy Dorothy Gale costume with ruby slippers and kick zombie tail.:D

BTW, while we're on the subject...have you ever noticed that the "girly" girl on a horror film ensemble is always killed, while the...for lack of a better term right now, "mascaline" girl survives? The "Final Girl" actually is supposed to be a stand-in for a man...there was a study about it, but anyway, let me give you an example...Texas Chainsaw 3-D...you have two women, best friends, in a group with three males. The main character wears bulky jeans and a blouse that seems feminine only because it comes off the shoulder.

Meanwhile, the other woman has a sexy halter top, short shorts, and wedge platform sandals...not only an outfit that I would honestly love to wear, but one that looks hot on her.

Guess who dies first?

BTW, Dawn of the Dead(2004) had a scene where a man(I'm assuming he is a crossdresser taking advantage of the chaos) trying on high heels when he and a group are boarded up in a deserted mall.

Speaking of zombies and such, anyone playing The Last Of Us? Omg its awesome!

How does it play? I did not even know that it was a zombie game!

It would probably be a year or two before I get to it. I just bought as PS3 three months ago, and finished Heavenly Sword, Bayonetta, and recently zombie game Dead Island.

Maria Blackwood
06-20-2013, 10:55 PM
I dunno. There's the whole extinction of mankind thing. I'm pretty misanthropic and even I don't want that. ;-)

Jenni Yumiko
06-21-2013, 04:50 AM
Dead island and riptide is fun, yes I play xian also :-)

The last of us is pretty linear but really has a cool storyline, and gorgeous graphics, I would say better than Uncharted. Very immersive, has a few spots that remind you of the walking dead. Supplies are very limited, and you really feel for the characters. Definately not a run and gun game. Requires stealth, better than Hitman in that regard. I think I'm halfway through the game judging by the upgrades available to me.

Jocelyn Quivers
06-21-2013, 09:58 AM
I remember Night of The Comet for being one of the first PG-13 movies I was allowed to watch, despite being nowhere near 13 at the time, and the first 10-15 minutes when the younger sister was relaxing on the couch watching TV while wearing a very pretty 80's exercise outfit. The Erick Estrada looking guy is actually the same guy who would star in Star Trek Voyager several years later.

I do not remember the name of it but on IFC I saw a Zombie Flick in Spanish with English subtitles which takes place in Cuba, where one of the survivors is TG and was she was not portrayed in an over the top manner.

DAVIDA
06-22-2013, 06:24 AM
The continued discussion of weapons on this thread will get it closed.

LoAna
06-23-2013, 12:32 AM
You would love "State of decay"

DanaGirl
06-23-2013, 04:52 AM
when i started this thread it really had nothing to do with weapons, the thought was about how it would be cool to have the freedom to do whatever you wanted and the huge amounts of free clothes and makeup available after the end of the world.

KimberlyJean
06-23-2013, 08:47 AM
In all the latest zombie shows the girls have the best knee high boots. I would be finding a pair or two of low heeled knee high all leather boots to wear, besides they would be great protection for your lower legs.

Annaliese2010
06-23-2013, 02:10 PM
OMG Dana?!

LOLOLOL.....

Luvvvvv the way you think. You're my kinda girl, bae! What a great random post to come across. You made my day, ya cute zombie girl, you.

Muah! xxx :battingeyelashes:

Leona
06-23-2013, 04:24 PM
I have to say, if it came to an actual zombie apocalypse, I'd go with flats and save the heels for when I stumbled into Bill Murray's house and watched ghostbusters.

Rachel Morley
06-23-2013, 09:54 PM
What a cool and interesting scenario! Yes, no laws and no rules ... I would totally be dressed in femme clothes if there was a zombie apocalypse and after going to the grocery store for non perishable food items I would totally need to stock up on "new clothes" and "hygiene items" .... that would in my case include dresses and makeup LOL :)

Angela Campbell
06-23-2013, 10:02 PM
I would have to stock up on twinkies.

Krystalina
06-23-2013, 11:44 PM
Dead island and riptide is fun, yes I play xian also :-)

The last of us is pretty linear but really has a cool storyline, and gorgeous graphics, I would say better than Uncharted. Very immersive, has a few spots that remind you of the walking dead. Supplies are very limited, and you really feel for the characters. Definately not a run and gun game. Requires stealth, better than Hitman in that regard. I think I'm halfway through the game judging by the upgrades available to me.

Awesome.

Speaking of zombie video games...I wish there was one where you could customize your own character.

Anyone ever watch anime? Like High School Of The Dead? I think a skimpy Japanese sailor fuku(sailor schoolgirl uniform) would be my second choice. Just saying. *Shrugs*